High School Boys Golf Team Trip Destinations?

TAZBOMTAZBOM Members Posts: 241 ✭✭
I am a high school boys golf coach in Southern California. I am looking for a Spring Break or summer trip for my boys team in 2016. In the past the team has traveled to the Palm Springs area, Santa Barbara area, Carmel area (Pebble Beach), Northern California (CordeValle), and Seattle area (Chambers Bay). We would be open to destinations in which we could play for fun or competition while keeping the cost reasonable for great golf opportunities. If anyone has ideas or experiences with these types of trips I would love to hear of them. We would be open to traveling to any location in the United States for fun, tournaments, and/or matches if it was a great opportunity. Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• agathaagatha Members Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Why not drive over to AZ and play some courses there? So many choices and its not too far of a drive. Brandon Dunes would be awesome but cost might be too much.
  • TAZBOMTAZBOM Members Posts: 241 ✭✭
    Agatha
    agatha wrote:

Why not drive over to AZ and play some courses there? So many choices and its not too far of a drive. Brandon Dunes would be awesome but cost might be too much.
    Thank you, Agatha!
  • clubtwirlzclubtwirlz Members Posts: 186
    Tpc Scottsdale?
  • TAZBOMTAZBOM Members Posts: 241 ✭✭
    Anyone else have trip recommendations?
  • hattrick23hattrick23 hattrick23 Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    TAZBOM wrote:

Anyone else have trip recommendations?
    Our HS team from Northern California have taken a spring break trip to a Myrtle Beach, South Carolina tournament called "The Palmetto". Great courses and affordable.