Junior World

Range-Rat  ·  
Range-Rat Range-Rat Jr. Boomers  587WRX Points: 0Posts: 587
Hey guys Junior World is in July and I'm wondering if any of u are going to try to qualify or are already exempt

I play in SDJGA (which is in san diego where the tournament is held) and you need to be in top ten in points after 8 tournaments to qualify. Right now im in 23 after 5 image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />

so have to do well in the last three to qualify......

Cavity-Blade
Posted:

Comments

• SamsquanchSamsquanch Lefty Boomers  1568WRX Points: 126Handicap: + 2Posts: 1,568 Platinum Tees
    I can't go this year, but I'm planning on going next year if I have the money. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Range-Rat Range-Rat Jr. Boomers  587WRX Points: 0Posts: 587
    Cool, good luck next year image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />
    Posted:
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Missed it by 2 shots last year, but I am too old this year. Good luck to all that try and qualify.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.