@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks bro! Had my heart set on a TS2 but the guy who was behind the LM confirmed TS3 with the HZRDUS was putting up the best numbers/ distance.

But, I just changed the tip on one of my Tensei white shafts so I cant wait to hit the range today. Tensei white feels at home to me.

I think you are going to love it. Those shafts and those heads make the best combo IMO. I had the HZRDUS when fitting too and they gave good numbers but once I put the PW in it the thing came to life

awwww man... feel like leaving the office early just to hit the range.

It's a nice enough day here in SoCal to do so!

100% will!

been loving the weather lately, it was cold and raining weird till last month.

Ya man its been nice latley. Played Tustin Ranch over the weekend and the weather was perfect

how's playing in the OC bro?

I've only played most the LA area courses and some Long Beach courses(my home course is Brookside/ Whittier Narrows).
    My kids are really young (4 and 2 next month) right now so I have to play around 5:40am tee times to be home by 10 ish. In a few years hopefully when I'm able to play normal human being times, I want to spread out towards the OC.. I heard its more expensive but better courses.

You know its funny I usually never play in Orange County even though I live here. I usually either play LA county courses or mainly Inland Empire. I like to play Costa Mesa (they have two courses) and Mile Square (Fountain Valley). But the only time I can play is the weekends and like you said it can be spendy. I play with a bunch of guys on Sunday's out in Downey.

I'll hit you up in a few years, lets play some golf bro!
    I know its kind of funny saying in a few years, but times flying/ kids are growing fast right now, I just have to pay my dues for now lol.

I will take that rain check for sure! haha

Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

Thanks bro! Had my heart set on a TS2 but the guy who was behind the LM confirmed TS3 with the HZRDUS was putting up the best numbers/ distance.

But, I just changed the tip on one of my Tensei white shafts so I cant wait to hit the range today. Tensei white feels at home to me.

I think you are going to love it. Those shafts and those heads make the best combo IMO. I had the HZRDUS when fitting too and they gave good numbers but once I put the PW in it the thing came to life

100% will!

Ya man its been nice latley. Played Tustin Ranch over the weekend and the weather was perfect

I've only played most the LA area courses and some Long Beach courses(my home course is Brookside/ Whittier Narrows).
    My kids are really young (4 and 2 next month) right now so I have to play around 5:40am tee times to be home by 10 ish. In a few years hopefully when I'm able to play normal human being times, I want to spread out towards the OC.. I heard its more expensive but better courses.

You know its funny I usually never play in Orange County even though I live here. I usually either play LA county courses or mainly Inland Empire. I like to play Costa Mesa (they have two courses) and Mile Square (Fountain Valley). But the only time I can play is the weekends and like you said it can be spendy. I play with a bunch of guys on Sunday's out in Downey.

I know its kind of funny saying in a few years, but times flying/ kids are growing fast right now, I just have to pay my dues for now lol.

AG, you are so right! The Tensei White and TS Head is the absolute best matching shaft/ head combo I’ve tried thus far. I was swing for the fences and this monster was bring back to the ball like clockwork.

• AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    light em up

Niiiiiiiice!

100% will!

AG, you are so right! The Tensei White and TS Head is the absolute best matching shaft/ head combo I’ve tried thus far. I was swing for the fences and this monster was bring back to the ball like clockwork.

Awesome to hear man! Stoked for you I dont know how Titleist did it but man such great metalwoods! ...and of course the PW will never leave the bag haha

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

Hey @TIM929 I meant to ask you. How do you like the Pro Blue in your fairway? I have been playing the PW in my TS2 for some time but got a steal on a PB 70 Stiff on BST and thinking about trying it out in my TS2

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jul 6, 2019 12:28am #37

@AG12 said:
    Hey @TIM929 I meant to ask you. How do you like the Pro Blue in your fairway? I have been playing the PW in my TS2 for some time but got a steal on a PB 70 Stiff on BST and thinking about trying it out in my TS2

AG! It’s a great shaft and well worth the test. On the range with unlimited try's, I swipe it hard with a higher launch then the PW along with great distance. Only down side will be it feels like the same type of shaft but a lot weaker, feels like it’s bending too much at times so I have to take more practice swings then normal to adjust to the “swing easy” feel. It might be my fairway head Im adjusting to though, I honestly think the PXG Head doesn’t fit me. I have a 917 3 wood with a blue board and it’s money on the course. Let me know how it works AG, I might have to switch my 917 3w shaft lol.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

AG! It’s a great shaft and well worth the test. On the range with unlimited try's, I swipe it hard with a higher launch then the PW along with great distance. Only down side will be it feels like the same type of shaft but a lot weaker, feels like it’s bending too much at times so I have to take more practice swings then normal to adjust to the “swing easy” feel. It might be my fairway head Im adjusting to though, I honestly think the PXG Head doesn’t fit me. I have a 917 3 wood with a blue board and it’s money on the course. Let me know how it works AG, I might have to switch my 917 3w shaft lol.

Haha ok will do I’ll keep you posted man. I should be getting it delivered next week. Have heard nothing but good things about the PB! I should have some range time with it towards the end of next week!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

Haha ok will do I’ll keep you posted man. I should be getting it delivered next week. Have heard nothing but good things about the PB! I should have some range time with it towards the end of next week!

Sounds good and please keep me posted as mentioned. Ahhh, the wait begins lol, you must be stroked!

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

Sounds good and please keep me posted as mentioned. Ahhh, the wait begins lol, you must be stroked!

Super stoked!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jul 21, 2019 5:11pm #41
  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX Posts: 610 ClubWRX

Love that driver cover!

WITB
    Driver: TS3 9.5 - 757
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    5 Wood: 909 F2 18.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/

@jwhite86 said:
    Love that driver cover!

Thanks! It was only black denim at first, then the wife customized it for me. apparently, she’s a huge stranger things fan.

@TIM929 said:
    this 3 wood is no joke.

Money looking bag

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:
    this 3 wood is no joke.

Money looking bag

Thank you sir!

edited Aug 6, 2019 2:24pm #46

Thought a bone snapped but thankfully it was the DG S300.. I didn’t know steel shafts snap like this, but it has been 4 years.

well, needed to re grip everything anyways.

@TIM929 said:
    Thought a bone snapped but thankfully it was the DG S300.. I didn’t know steel shafts snap like this, but it has been 4 years.

well, needed to re grip everything anyways.

Clean off the hosel man that is crazy!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • Bama_RichBama_Rich Members Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

Lots of fun clubs in this thread!

TM 2017 M2 9.5 (set at 7.5 & 4* Open) - Project X HZRDS Black 75g
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* - Project X HZRDS Black 75g
    Callaway Apex UT - 18* KBS C-Taper 130g
    Srixon Z785 - 4-PW - KBS $-Taper 130g PVD Finish
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 - 50/54/60 - KBS Tour V 120x
    Odyssey O-Works #2

@TIM929 said:
    Bags evolved.. really happy with my set up.

Looks sick my friend! Top to bottom solid bag!

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you my brother.. only stick I’m itching to replace is my hybrid lol.

@TIM929 said:

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you my brother.. only stick I’m itching to replace is my hybrid lol.

In due time haha

TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • inditubeinditube Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:
    I'm still gaming the 716 TMB's, but these are some keepers. It's fun to put together a bag in the garage the night before you go out "just for fun".

Is that washer Tour Issue?

edited Aug 16, 2019 11:49pm #54

@inditube said:

@TIM929 said:
    I'm still gaming the 716 TMB's, but these are some keepers. It's fun to put together a bag in the garage the night before you go out "just for fun".

Is that washer Tour Issue?

Yes, got it off the BST for 5k from another member.. Tour Issue minnnnnnnt condition/ only washed 15 light loads/ tap cold/ with no soap.

Post edited by TIM929 on
  • buckets on bucketsbuckets on buckets Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

Clean looking bag! That cobra f9 didn’t last long, huh?

@buckets on buckets said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you!

Lol, it didn’t as my gamer, TS3 knocked it out.

I loved the F9, went a mile and feels/sounds so good when you hit in the screws, but it’s not a easy driver to hit for me. It might be that the face is smaller and got to me mentally.

TS3’s a beast.

@TIM929 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you!

I loved the F9, went a mile and feels/sounds so good when you hit in the screws, but it’s not a easy driver to hit for me. It might be that the face is smaller and got to me mentally.

TS3’s a beast.

I’ve always played titleist drivers but the cobra got me with the LM numbers. Haven’t loved it for the same reasons you said. I’ll have to hit the ts3

edited Aug 19, 2019 12:44am #58

@TIM929 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you!

TS3’s a beast.

I’ve always played titleist drivers but the cobra got me with the LM numbers. Haven’t loved it for the same reasons you said. I’ll have to hit the ts3

if this is the case, you're going to love the TS 2, 3, or 4, I would try all of them... The TS3 is a Titleist driver on steroids.

@TIM929 said:

@TIM929 said:

@TIM929 said:

Thank you!

TS3’s a beast.

if this is the case, you're going to love the TS 2, 3, or 4, I would try all of them... The TS3 is a Titleist driver on steroids.

I’ll give em all a go. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file