Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Ping BeCu Putters

Jd1200Jd1200 Members Posts: 9
Have a small collection of Ping BeCu putters that I would like to enlarge. What reputable resellers are suggested? I’ve been on eBay and some are junk. I like nice stuff and know the difference between BeCu and their other materials.

Comments

• MattMoMattMo Members Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 26, 2019 11:49am #2
    If you’ve done your homework, it doesn’t really matter who the seller is: be patient for a good putter at a price you’re willing to spend. Ding dongs on the Bay try selling MgBr for BeCu all the time, and those that are selling true BeCu must think it’s gold for what they’re trying to sell them for. A few deals pop up now and then, just have to be patient.
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* w/ Rogue Black
    Ping G25 4W w/ TFC
    Ping G25 20* Hybrid w/ TFC
    Ping ie1 4-U w/ CFS
    Ping Glide 54* WS
    Ping Glide Stealth 58* ES
    Ping BeNi Scottsdale Anser
  • NessismNessism To measure is to know... Members Posts: 18,809 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    MattMo wrote:

If you've done your homework, it doesn't really matter who the seller is: be patient for a good putter at a price you're willing to spend. Ding dongs on the Bay try selling MgBr for BeCu all the time, and those that are selling true BeCu must think it's gold for what they're trying to sell them for. A few deals pop up now and then, just have to be patient.

Exactly. Judge each auction/ad on an individual basis. Deals come up regularly because Ping sold so many putters over the years.
    Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60S
    Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 5 wood w/Aldila Rogue Black 70S
    Cobra (Lexi blue) F7 Hybrid w/Aldila Kuro Kage 80S
    Ping G410 irons w/Recoil 95S
    Ping Glide 50/55/60 wedges w/Recoil 110S
    Ping Anser/Arna putter - the "real deal!"
  • Dr. BombayDr. Bombay Members Posts: 270 ✭✭✭✭

@Jd1200 said:
    Have a small collection of Ping BeCu putters that I would like to enlarge. What reputable resellers are suggested? I’ve been on eBay and some are junk. I like nice stuff and know the difference between BeCu and their other materials.

I posted 4 (very) nice Ping BeCU putters (all in one auction) on ebay yesterday. Zing 2, Pal 2, Anser 4, Scottsdale Anser (reissue obviously).
    Check it out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file