ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Srixron 545z/ 745z real or fake

Timbo929Timbo929 Advanced Members Posts: 331 ✭✭
Great new guys! I was searching for forgiveness and I received it in golf as well.

Just won a bid for 170 shipped on ebay and the goods are on the way, but wanted to confirm with the pros if its real?

It's missing a 8 iron (on the search) and it seems like 4,5,6, and P are 545Z and 7 and 9 are 745z.. not sure why the P would be 545z, maybe there's a reason.

First time Srixron owner so any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you so much!

Comments

• Yanki01Yanki01 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Corpus Christi, TXAdvanced Members Posts: 5,815 ✭✭
    they appear real.
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • Timbo929Timbo929 Advanced Members Posts: 331 ✭✭
    Yanki01 wrote:

they appear real.

Thank you so much Yanki01! I thought the price was too good to be true.
  • ShipwreckShipwreck Advanced Members Posts: 3,680 ✭✭
    I haven’t even heard of Srixon being faked. Those look good. How was the sellers feedback?
  • mktroutmktrout Advanced Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    counterfeiters arent gonna fake an iron that barely sold on their own. They good and are a very nice club.
    Taylormade M5
    Taylormade M4 3HL
    Taylormade M4 5wd
    Srixon 585 w/ Pro Modus 120
    Cleveland CBX 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Futura 7M
    Bridgestone BXS
  • Akron09Akron09 Advanced Members Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Those are real - I was bidding as well. What are you going to do given the oddity of the set? no 8 545 pw?
    Driver: Nike Vapor Fly Pro - 9.5* DiamanaBlueboard Stiff
    3W: Cleveland Launcher AVS
    H: Adams Pro a12 20* Kuro Kage
    4-PW - Srixon I-701s DG S300
    Scratch 8620 S/S
    Odyssey Black I Series 9
    Shipwreck wrote:

I haven't even heard of Srixon being faked. Those look good. How was the sellers feedback?

Thank you Shipwreak, his feed back is solid. Glad to hear on Srixron's are legit.

mktrout wrote:

counterfeiters arent gonna fake an iron that barely sold on their own. They good and are a very nice club.

Thank you MK. I will keep buying image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Yes, I tried my friends 2 weeks ago and they felt great.
    edited March 15
    Akron09 wrote:

Those are real - I was bidding as well. What are you going to do given the oddity of the set? no 8 545 pw?

oh really? Wow, small world.

8 iron 545 single is impossible to find online.. 745 8i's have options so I will most likely get one(my 7 iron and down strikes are solid so I don't mind 745z).

but, that pitching wedge right? if it works, great. But, if bothered I will have to play with 4 wedges which I don't mind as well.. for some reason, I could strike a 48 vokey with lead tape better then my current wedge.
    Post edited by Unknown User on