New AJGA WebSite

heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

Comments

  • leezer99leezer99 I swear I am quitting this site every day... Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @heavy_hitter said:
    It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

    I kind of like it.

    There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

  • heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2019 4:52pm #3

    @leezer99 said:

    @heavy_hitter said:
    It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

    I kind of like it.

    It is too hard to navigate the tournament page. Talked to a couple of developers that agreed.

    For those of you interested, you can still use the old site.

    legacy.ajga.org

  • wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @heavy_hitter said:

    @leezer99 said:

    @heavy_hitter said:
    It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

    I kind of like it.

    It is too hard to navigate the tournament page. Talked to a couple of developers that agreed.

    For those of you interested, you can still use the old site.

    legacy.ajga.org

    At least the new site is not "Powered by Vanilla Forums".

    -- Forum bugs provide interesting information --

  • admorkadmork Orlando, FlMembers Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

    http://www.legacy.ajga.org/

    Thanks for that links. I agree it is easier to navigate tournaments on the old site.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file