GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

New AJGA WebSite

heavy_hitter ·  
heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members  3856WRX Points: 1,158Posts: 3,856 Titanium Tees

It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

Posted:

Comments

• leezer99leezer99 Boy - 2026 Members  1872WRX Points: 1,206Handicap: A BillionPosts: 1,872 Platinum Tees

On -, @heavy_hitter said:

It is really bad and hard to navigate. Not like the old was great, but the new one is horrible.

I kind of like it.

Posted:

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members  3856WRX Points: 1,158Posts: 3,856 Titanium Tees

On -, @leezer99 said:

I kind of like it.

It is too hard to navigate the tournament page. Talked to a couple of developers that agreed.

For those of you interested, you can still use the old site.

legacy.ajga.org

Posted:
  • wildcatdenwildcatden China Cat Sunflower Members  1281WRX Points: 679Posts: 1,281 Platinum Tees

On -, @leezer99 said:

I kind of like it.

It is too hard to navigate the tournament page. Talked to a couple of developers that agreed.

For those of you interested, you can still use the old site.

legacy.ajga.org

At least the new site is not "Powered by Vanilla Forums".

Posted:

-- Just tap it in. Just tap it in. Give it a little tappy tap tap taparoo. --

• admorkadmork Orlando, FlMembers  83WRX Points: 113Handicap: +2Posts: 83 Fairways

http://www.legacy.ajga.org/

Thanks for that links. I agree it is easier to navigate tournaments on the old site.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.