All sold

tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New EnglandMembers Posts: 815 ✭✭

No trades. CONUS shipping only.

(SOLD) New PING G410 LST 14.5* HEAD ONLY

(SOLD) Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White X100
(SOLD) Vokey SM7 Brushed Steel 52-12F, 56-10S, 60-08M w/ Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White S400

Thanks for looking!

Pin 6/11

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
- Arnold Palmer
Post edited by tgoodspe1991 on

Comments

• jmconnell4jmconnell4 Members Posts: 107 ✭✭

Can you put a close up of the 60*? Those dont look raw to me but it could be the pictures

• tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New EnglandMembers Posts: 815 ✭✭

@jmconnell4 said:
    Can you put a close up of the 60*? Those dont look raw to me but it could be the pictures

I thought the brushed steel was a finish that’s Vokey said would wear raw and rust over time, but maybe I’m wrong. I’ll just change it to be safe.

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer

Need to move this stuff a.s.a.p.

Message me if you are interested!

- Arnold Palmer
  • My2DogsMy2Dogs Members Posts: 928 ✭✭

I bet that G410 is a bomber paired with that Ventus. Someone’s going to love that combo!

Driver: PXG Gen 2 XF Driver 9* Tensei Pro White TX 60
    3 wood: Ping 410 14.5*
    PXG Hybrid 19* Veylix Rome 988 X Flex
    PXG 2I 0311X Gen2 Driving Iron Darkness
    PXG 4i 0311X Gen2 Driving Iron C Taper 120 X Flex
    5-GW PXG Gen2 C Taper 120 X Flex
    Reneger 54* bent to 55* SW
    Miura 1957 60* LW
    Odyssey EXO 7

Wedges sold. G410 3-wood and Mizuno JPX 919 Tour's left. Message me if you're interested!

- Arnold Palmer

Irons and 3W shaft sold -- just the G410 LST head left!

- Arnold Palmer
  • geaux.golfgeaux.golf Members Posts: 767 ✭✭

Payment sent for g410 LST head

This discussion has been closed.