GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

New Garmin GPS Watch Models?

GolfTurkey ·  
GolfTurkeyGolfTurkey Members  622WRX Points: 153Posts: 622 Golden Tee

The old Garmin Approach X40 died and I was wondering about upgrading to a S60. My only concern is that the S60 is 2 years old which is quite old by electronic standards.
Most of their range is quite old now e.g. the X40 was released over three years ago. I have noticed increased discounting on the S60 so I wonder if a range refresh is around the corner. Does anybody have any information?

Posted:

Comments

• new2g0lfnew2g0lf Members  3449WRX Points: 363Posts: 3,449 Titanium Tees

I think the S40 is pretty new. I have the S60 but much prefer the Apple Watch with Tag Heuer Golf app.

Posted:
    Driver - Home Callaway Epic Flash   Away Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 
    Woods - XXIO 10 3W
    Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
    Irons - Home - PXG Gen 2 0311P 5-SW   Away - Callaway Apex CF-19 5-SW
    Wedge - PXG 58* 
    Putter - Seemore Nashville mFGP2 SS Mallet Black
    Ball - KSig, TM TP5X, Snell MTB
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GolfTurkeyGolfTurkey Members  622WRX Points: 153Posts: 622 Golden Tee

Interesting, although I only saw your response after ordering my S60 and I have an Android phone. The watch arrived today so I expect the new model to be announced tomorrow!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.