***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Trade: Bettinardi DASS and Bettinardi Tour Soft Carbon

TheBoomer  ·  
TheBoomer TheBoomer Members  3461WRX Points: 173Posts: 3,461 Titanium Tees
Joined:  edited Oct 10, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Trade or sale :

Bettinardi BB8C
35”
Lamkin Bettinardi (pistolini on now)
Rare sole stampings
HC Shown
$1000.00

Bettinardi Tour Soft Carbon Mallet
34”
HC Shown
$800

As for trades I’m looking for an answer style putter with a double bend preferably. After that anything shiny

Pin 10/2

Posted:
Something Rare
Something JDM
WITB Link
Post edited by TheBoomer on

Comments

• chrisokeefe12chrisokeefe12 Holland, MIMembers  241WRX Points: 67Handicap: 12Posts: 241 Fairways

Love these things wish I had the funds to get one. GLWS. GO LIONS 3-0.

Posted:

Driver - Titleist TS3 w/ Fubuki 63 S
    4W - Sub 70 Pro 16.5º with Adila NXT shaft
    Irons - Sub 70 5i-7i 699 Pro and 8i-PW 639 CB with Nippon Modus 120g S
    Wedges - 54º SM4 and 60º Vokey TVD
    Putter - Compass Golf Co Custom blade
    Ball - ProV1

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GolfManCollinGolfManCollin Par Pursuit Members  258WRX Points: 113Posts: 258 Greens

Yeah I’m with him^ if I could afford to take one off your hands, I gladly would. GLWS!

Posted:

Taylormade M5 10.5* -- Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
    TEE CB Pro F2 17.5* -- Fubuki AX F65 X
    Cobra Forged Black 21* -- GD AD-DI 85X
    Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-6 -- KBS Tour 130 X
    Mizuno MP20 Blade 7-P -- KBS Tour 130 X
    Mizuno T20 50, 54, 58 -- DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty T22 Newport 2
    IOMIC Sticky 2.3
    Bridgestone Tour BXS

• DGord10DGord10 ClubWRX  92WRX Points: 57Posts: 92 ClubWRX

A couple of gems - hopefully someone will snap them up!

Posted:
  • mglynn10mglynn10 Members  295WRX Points: 65Posts: 295 Greens

How much for the green multi cover? :)

Posted:
  • PutterProPutterPro ClubWRX  100WRX Points: 23Handicap: 1Posts: 100 ClubWRX

Any idea on the head weight on the soft carbon mallet?

Posted:
  • FlashinLeatherFlashinLeather FloridaMembers  227WRX Points: 92Handicap: 7Posts: 227 Fairways

Great seller. Buy with confidence. Thanks again Mike.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5 - AD DI 7x
    TS2 Hybrid 19* - AD DI 95x
    Titleist 718 T-MB - 2i - X100
    TaylorMade P790 - 4i-AW - X100
    Vokey - 55.5, 60
    Bettinardi - BB8 Dass / QB6 / iNOVAi 5.0 CS / BB40 | Byron Morgan - DH11
    Srixon Z Star 
This discussion has been closed.