>>> Offers welcomed! <<< Some oldies but goodies: Tour-issue Cally & TM TP R510, TM R1, JDM PRGR
Few items I need to clear out. Prices includes shipping. As always, thanks for looking.
• No trades please
• Shipping only to the continental US.
Nike Method Rory McIlroy Prototype 006 from The Oven | 34" | Original shaft and grip |
- New with the head and grip still in the wrapper. This is the closest to the Cameron 009 model you can get as far as the shape goes. Don't know which one out of the 1000 that were made since there weren't any documentation or headcover. There is a serial number towards the heel of the sole (see pic).
Rare tour-issue Callaway BB Alpha 815 Double Diamond 8.5* driver w/ TC serial | 45" | Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 60 3.1 - X flex | Original headcover included | **
- Used for a few range sessions and looks almost new.
$200 > $180 > **$160
JDM PRGR RS-F 9.5* driver | 45.5" | Mitsubishi Chemical RS-F M-46/SX-flex shaft | Original headcover | **
- Deepest face I've seen in awhile. Well used but still in great playing condition. I don't have the original tool but any TM tool will work.
JDM Mizuno MP-A304 Milled Forged putter | Original headcover included |
- Used for only a couple of rounds but looks brand new. Solid, soft feeling carbon steel putter.
Taylormade "Super" R1 TP 8-12 degree driver | Oban Kiyoshi White 03 Flex 65g shaft with TM graphics | Original headcover and tool included |
- New with the head still in the wrapper. Not familiar with Oban shafts but I think this is the White model. Recall seeing these locked up in a case at Roger Dunn back in the day. Orange Lamkin grip.
Tour-issued Taylormade R510 TP 9 degree driver | T-serial + B=stamp | 45 7/8" | Tour-issued Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.1 X-flex shaft with R11 graphics |
- Face and sole is in fantastic shape with some light scratches on the crown. Nothing some wax and grease elbow couldn't buff away on this iconic driver.
$180 > $160 > $150
Honma Royal/Lt. Blue driver and fairway headcovers (2 pcs)
- Used for a few rounds but looks new