GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Clarksville,TN Golf Fitter/Swing Analysis

EricV32 ·  
EricV32EricV32 Members  6WRX Points: 5Posts: 6 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Jul 14, 2020 6:58pm in Recommend/Help Me Find ? #1

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me find a good fitter/swing analysis to help me get a direction of what clubs suit my body type and style of swing? looking between clarksville,TN and a 50 miles radius. I know about Golftec and Champions but i keep reading mixed reviews.

I am playing with a 9 year old set of adams golf clubs lite flex i feel it's time for a change or upgrade.

Posted:

Comments

• EricV32EricV32 Members  6WRX Points: 5Posts: 6 Bunkers

Double posted on accident.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NAM2212NAM2212 Members  1015WRX Points: 93Posts: 1,015 Platinum Tees

I know this isn't within a 50 mile radius but if you can make it to Memphis then you could check out Scott Felix. One of the best fitters in the country.

Posted:
  • EricV32EricV32 Members  6WRX Points: 5Posts: 6 Bunkers

Thanks for the info, ill definatly keep him in mind.

Do you know how much charges? Have you used him in the past?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.