RIFE Mr Beasley-Torched

jcamn1 ·  
jcamn1jcamn1 ClubWRX  704WRX Points: 100Handicap: 1Posts: 704 ClubWRX
The pictures don't do it justice, but here is my torched Mr Beasley. These are the better ones to show colors.Tough to get a Great Picture with my camera...Sorry
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jcamn1jcamn1 ClubWRX  704WRX Points: 100Handicap: 1Posts: 704 ClubWRX
    To all the guys that sent the PM's.... I use Mapp Gas, it seems to get hotter than normal propane....of course double the price too image/vava.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' /> . then two stroke oil...a little more color to start with.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • FATC1TYFATC1TY Getting it up, and down! Members  5139WRX Points: 2Posts: 5,139 Titanium Tees
    MAPP gas is way, way better to use when doing torching. It does get hotter, and faster. It'll bring out the colors much quicker, and much deeper.

Use a regular oil, not a synthetic oil too when cooling.
    Posted:
  • niconiconiconico nico Members  256WRX Points: 0Posts: 256
    what did u do before using the mapp torch?

or did you just torch and dunk in the oil?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.