Dispute: Oakley Polarized Lenses

2»

Comments

• Ty705Ty705 Members Posts: 1

I just recieved today a pair of custom Fuel Cell Oakley's straight from the Oakley website with black iradium polorized lenses and I was surprised to find no lazer etching. I'm also Confused. I've emailed Oakley to try and get answers.

• SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ty705 said:
    I just recieved today a pair of custom Fuel Cell Oakley's straight from the Oakley website with black iradium polorized lenses and I was surprised to find no lazer etching. I'm also Confused. I've emailed Oakley to try and get answers.

Resurrected a 10 year old thread to chime in about your new sunglasses? I’d guess if they’re straight from Oakley, they’re probably genuine. Maybe etchings have changed over the past decade? Oakley will clear up the issue for you.

“I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • Bad9Bad9 Members Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@SubaruWRX said:

@Ty705 said:

Resurrected a 10 year old thread to chime in about your new sunglasses? I’d guess if they’re straight from Oakley, they’re probably genuine. Maybe etchings have changed over the past decade? Oakley will clear up the issue for you.

Not just resurrected today, actually joined today and this is first post

Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex
    Ping G400 7w/Alta CB r flex
    Ping G400 4h/Alta CB r flex
    Ping G400 5 Crossover/Alta CB r flex
    Ping IE1 6-G/Xcaliber r flex
    Ping Glide ES 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
  • padgetpadget Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Ty,
    Welcome to the forum! Not sure, but hopefully Oakley will get you the answer or someone who knows will chime in. You could also check the golf style and fashion thread but you may already have.

• Jc0Jc0 ChicagoMembers Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just do the screen test. Should be obvious if they are polarized or not (screen will turn black).

• NCLancerNCLancer from Northern New York to The Triangle Members Posts: 210 ✭✭✭

Reminds me of a great band that played Woodstock:
    Ten Years After

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file