GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Golf Tours in Florida

RJC59 ·  
RJC59RJC59 Members  1222WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,222 Bunkers
<div class="IPBDescription">Orlando Area preferably</div>Hi, me and my buddy are moving down to florida just for the winter and were wondering what tours professional or amateur their are down there... like here in ontario we have the great lakes tour... I was just wondering if there were anything like that down in Florida.<br />
<br />
<br />
Also im 18 so Im eligible for junior golf tours as well.
Posted:

Comments

• Teetogreen86Teetogreen86 Spongeworthy ConnecticutMembers  1178WRX Points: 61Posts: 1,178 Platinum Tees
    He pretty much named them above. I live in Orlando and my roomate is a professional playing mini-tours and he's played in a few Pro Players Tour events. It's a new and upcoming tour so there aren't many guys that play. Maybe 10-15 per event, but the caliber of players is pretty good. I've heard that tour is big in Texas and they're trying to make it here in Florida too. He also signed up for the Hooters Winter Series. While it is fairly expensive, it's your best bet for good competition and a shot at some decent money. Moonlight's are usually OK too. I know a few guys that play those. Cheap entry fees and usually decent golf courses. You can enter pretty close to the tournament too. It's not bad for experience. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
    Posted:
    Golfer | Clubfitter | Kayaker | Photographer
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfhawaiigolfhawaii Members  673WRX Points: 0Posts: 673
    North Florida Winter Tour- The oldest mini tour in the world.
    Posted:
  • RJC59RJC59 Members  1222WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,222 Bunkers
    thank you, and ill be moving to the orlando area<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    what about Amateur tours that give out gift certificates?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I need to find a way to pay for these tournaments somehow cause I wont be working much
    Posted:
  • bk4bk4 Members  868WRX Points: 0Posts: 868
    RJC59 wrote on Aug 28 2006, 12&#58;58 PM:
    <br />
    thank you, and ill be moving to the orlando area<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    what about Amateur tours that give out gift certificates?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I need to find a way to pay for these tournaments somehow cause I wont be working much<br />
    <br />
    I don't think gift certificates will pay for tournaments
    Posted:
  • RJC59RJC59 Members  1222WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,222 Bunkers
    if you sell your gift certificates to family members or random people then yah they do
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.