Bettinardi question

rrkman ·  
rrkmanrrkman Members  1182WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,182
putter I saw in Reid's Sony Tuesday pics part I
Hope copying the image over here isn't a problem but I was wondering about this putter. Name/style, weight, material, how to get one (except - be good enough to turn pro), probable cost.....anything you know about it.

Thanks.
Posted:

Comments

• Brando5105Brando5105 Putter Hoe Members  2216WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,216
    go to studio B
    Posted:
    Cobra Bio Cell + 661 speeder
    Big Bertha 3w Fuji 8.3TS X
    Apex Pro 2-PW C-Tapper X
    Satori wedges
    Machine M20
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    In person!

That's a sharp custom there...I recognize that style of B but I am too lazy to go look it up on the site. The plumbers neck must be an option....I've never seen that style with that hosel.

cool.
    Posted:
  • zzmkdwzzmkdw Members  644WRX Points: 0Posts: 644
    That is the Brad Elder Model or "BEM". Jimmy has one for sale on his site right now with a long neck. I have seen them with both flow neck and plumbers neck. The head weight usually varies. These are made specifically for tour players, so they are typically made in varying head weights so that tour guys can find the right feel for them. The one on Jimmy's site right now is a soft carbon and is $650. I think in DASS it would run $850. Not sure if Jimmy is a sponsor here or not anymore, so I'll PM you his info.
    Posted:
  • Skaffa77Skaffa77 No place like the Sand Hills! ClubWRX  6930WRX Points: 232Posts: 6,930 ClubWRX
    Brad Elder model (BEM). Limited numbers...tour prototype model like the Bettinardi JAM. Just guessing, but you'll probably see a variety of them with different characteristics (neck, paint, Carbon vs. Dass, Site line vs. Site dot, finish, sound slot, weight, etc..). Carbon models will probably run for $650-$750. DASS models will be $800+

There is one for sale on the Bettinardi LTD site with a long neck.

http://www.bettinardiltd.com/forsale.html
    Posted:
  • rrkmanrrkman Members  1182WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,182
    Thanks....great info. Now I just need to find someone that will give me $700 for my first born image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> .
    Posted:
  • aellis13aellis13 MemphisBanned  848WRX Points: 0Posts: 848 BST Banned
    Yep, that is the Brad Elder Model. Here is a pic of the one in my collection.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.