Golf-Accomodations package in Myrtle Beach area

T-3 ·  
T-3T-3 Members  139WRX Points: 58Handicap: 15Posts: 139 Fairways
Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I’ve tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!
Posted:

Comments

• Enduro59Enduro59 Members  155WRX Points: 138Posts: 155 Fairways
    T-3 wrote:

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!
    Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ItsjustagameItsjustagame Members  1369WRX Points: 194Handicap: 8Posts: 1,369 Platinum Tees
    If you don't want to move around much The Legends has 3 golf courses, lodging etc on site.
    Posted:
    GBB Epic 10.5 Project X HZRDUS T800 55
    GBB Epic 5 wood
    XR 3/4/5 Hybrid
    Steelhead XR Pro 6-GW - Mamiya Recoil 95/110
    Mack Daddy 2 50,54,58
    OWorks 2 Ball Fang Slant
  • cbmcbm Members  369WRX Points: 61Posts: 369 Greens
    Brian Noblin��
    Posted:
  • CallWhiteyCallWhitey Members  30WRX Points: 43Handicap: 9Posts: 30 Bunkers
    Brian Noblin
    Posted:
  • ArtMBgolfArtMBgolf Members  488WRX Points: 85Handicap: 8Posts: 488 Greens
    I recommend the same as the above posts.

Costs are fairly close between all packagers, so have your criteria ready to discuss.

You can book budget courses, mid or premiums, with costs reflecting that.

There are a number of recent MB discussions, listing recommended courses.
    Posted:
  • T-3T-3 Members  139WRX Points: 58Handicap: 15Posts: 139 Fairways
    All very helpful! Much appreciated 
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Enduro59Enduro59 Members  155WRX Points: 138Posts: 155 Fairways

On -, @Enduro59 said:

T-3 wrote:

Anyone have experience booking a decent group package in the MB area? Eight people, three nights and three of four rounds in late April. I've tried searching online and and there are so many junk sites to wade through. Looking to see if anyone has experience with a particular broker or resort package they have used successfully. Thanks in advance!

Brian Noblin.Website myrtlebeachgolftalk.com

I have not been able to access this website for about 2 weeks now. Anyone besides me? Art are you there? What's going on?

Posted:
  • ArtMBgolfArtMBgolf Members  488WRX Points: 85Handicap: 8Posts: 488 Greens

The MBGT hoster site got a security problem, hacked or something. They have been slow to fix it.
    MBGT might be back up in a day or two. Plan are to be back up.
    If you need to book now, call Brian at MyrtleBeachGolfPackagers.com
    If you like MBGT advice, post your report.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.