Sand Valley Solstice Event

penziol ·  
penziolpenziol Members  33WRX Points: 29Handicap: 18Posts: 33 Bunkers

Hey all,

We are heading out to Sand Valley this year for the Summer Solstice event (4 rounds in one day, walking). We did the Bandon Dunes event last year and it was so absolutely amazing that we had to do it again or something similar. We live about 4.5 hours from Sand Valley, so it will be a lot easier and cost efficient than heading all the way out to Bandon. I know the event at SV is not as large as Bandon, just wondering if anyone on here has done it or if you are planning on it this year.

Cheers

Paul

Posted:

Comments

• eagle2838eagle2838 Members  216WRX Points: 114Posts: 216 Fairways

One day...

Sand Valley is great. It is not Bandon, but the attitude of the place is spot-on, the golf is fun, and being able to get there for the same effort as the drive at the end of the sojourn to Bandon is a huge plus.

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik SZ 9*, Diamana BF 60
    Titleist TS3 15*, EvenFlow White 75
    Titleist TS2 HY 19*, EvenFlow White 90
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3i PX 
    Mizuno MP59 4-6 PX
    Mizuno MP69 7-P PX
    Miura New Wedge 51* PX
    Miura K-Grind 56* PX
    Scotty Studio Select NP2 2008 33" / SeeMore X2 Black 33"
    ProV1x

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tmw1582tmw1582 Members  70WRX Points: 43Handicap: 10.3Posts: 70 Bunkers

While I'm not playing in it this year I will be there on the 18th & 19th of June to play all 3 courses. I can't wait!

Posted:
  • PuttCurseRepeatPuttCurseRepeat It's a ball mark repair tool. Use it! Members  911WRX Points: 147Posts: 911 Golden Tee

No more "junior" caddies at SV? Looks like only 1 class now. They used to offer "A", "B" and "Junior" caddies. That was probably too much, but it was nice to have the more economical option of the juniors.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.