Ping nFlight Fitting Center in Alpharetta, GA - anyone?

pwrfade ·  
pwrfadepwrfade Members  1105WRX Points: 55Handicap: 12Posts: 1,105 Bunkers
apparently this is the only such facility outside of Ping in AZ - they claim to provide a "tour like" fitting - starting with swing analysis - then fitting from the putter, wedge, and up through driver - with all sorts of interchangeable shafts for all clubs and heads - including irons, hybrids, fairway metals and drivers.

the cost for the 90 - 120 min session is $125 - but now they are doing a special for $100 - thinking about checking it out - they have hitting bays that are inside climate control and you hit out into a range area - sounds pretty cool for those that cant make the trek out to Phoenix.

has anyone in the area been there? or been through the same fitting process in Phoenix that can offer some inputs -
Posted:

Comments

• pwrfadepwrfade Members  1105WRX Points: 55Handicap: 12Posts: 1,105 Bunkers
    no one in the Atlanta area taken advantage of having this center close? guess I will post a report once I go on Dec 22 - looking forward to it - nice to have the only Ping nflight Center outside of Ping Headquarters in my "backyard" - looking forward to confirming my clubs are a good fit - or determining modifications that need to be made by Ping - just hope I don'e end up totally reshafting the set - but guess that is better than playing ill fitting clubs - or wasting money on a different set that is ill fitting - wish I had done this the first pass when I originally bought the clubs - but was not aware of this center being so close - not sure I trust the "retail" fitting advice I got....
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jsgolfer12jsgolfer12 Members  328WRX Points: 0Posts: 328
    I was not aware of this facility, where is it located?
    Posted:
    PGA Assistant Golf Professional
    Timuquana Country Club
    Team Titleist Staff Member
  • TarheeldwgTarheeldwg Class A PGA Professional Members  197WRX Points: 65Posts: 197 Fairways
    Alpharetta Athletic Club East Course. Formerly known as Crooked Creek.
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST200 Fujikura Ventus Red 6X
    TaylorMade Tour Issue SIM Max 3 Wood Fujikura Ventus Red 7S
    Callaway Apex 3 & 4 Hybrid Graphite Design IZ-95S
    Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-PW DG AMT TI S400
    Mizuno T20 50,55,60 DG TI S400
    Bettinardi BB0 Longneck DASS Poison Koolaid

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.