Srixon Tri Speed

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
Srixon Tri Speed

The Srixon Tri Speed Balls' soft yet resilient construction, combined with the 333 dimple pattern produces excellent lift characteristics making it easy for golfers of all swing speeds to generate ideal trajectory for greater carry and distance.

Features:
  • Provides greater carry with exceptionally soft feel for players of all swing speeds
  • Highly resilient, advanced aerodynamics for greater carry and distance
  • Superb soft feel on all shots from tee to green
  • High trajectory aerodynamics make it easier to get the ball airborne

Posted:

Comments

• TourTECHTourTECH Mad Scientist... Members  227WRX Points: 1Posts: 227 Bunkers
    I tested this ball on the course the other day, and was not exactly impressed. I'm a Die-hard Z-URS fan. I know that this is a distance ball and not supposed to perform the same, but I could not get enough spin out of this to hold a green and the feel was kind of harsh. Not surprisingly, the distance gain is the same off the putter as the driver. This would be a better choice for a mid to slower swing speed player that needs help controlling spin. Ball was very durable and I like the stampings, as the side stamp is useful for lining up putts, but there are better choices for mid range balls.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TerpmanTerpman Members  619WRX Points: 0Posts: 619
    I like these balls. A lot. They are very, very long off the driver. And, for a distance ball, they are soft and long off the irons. You hardly know you've hit them when you hit them right. They are good around the green though not special and hard to spin but they feel nice on the wedges and putter. In the $20-$25 per dozen range, there isn't a better ball.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Pweb44Pweb44 Members  1151WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,151
    In my opinion this Srixon ball is a secret waiting to get out. I picked up a dozen on a trip to Myrtle Beach and loved them so much I pick up another dozen before leaving to go home at the end of my trip. Continued to use them into the summer. The only problem I have is I can't buy them anywhere near my home (thus the reason for grabbing an extra box before leaving MB) so I have to pick them up when away on vacation or shopping trips with my family.

For me the ball flies a long way from the tee but able to play a very good short game around the greens with this ball. I also found the markings useful when putting and it rolled very well. May not be in the class as the performance balls but for a mid-priced ball, it plays with the best of them.

You can keep your Pro v's I'll play my Srixon's.
    Posted:
  • ctgolfer713ctgolfer713 Members  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
    Great ball - play with it yesterday and shot one of my lowest scores. It's very similar in distance with the Bridgestone e6+ but it's a lot softer ball. I will be playing with these from now on....
    Posted:
  • keaney91keaney91 Members  289WRX Points: 0Posts: 289
    I have played this ball most of this year and like it a lot. I have a high school friend who owns a golf shop and he is a Srixon dealer, so I got a great deal on three dozen of these. It is true that it is not the highest spinning ball around the green, but I really like that aspect off the driver, where I need more help than around the greens. It is very durable also, which I like
    Posted:
  • endyendy Members  3573WRX Points: 260Posts: 3,573 Titanium Tees
    Gotta be the best ball for the money. Gaps in performance compared to premium balls is very negligible, and unless you are a competitive golfer, there really is no reason to buy anything else.
    Posted:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* Fuji Ventus 7X
    Srixon F85 13.5* Atmos Black TS 8TX
    Srixon H85 19* Oban Kiyoshi Black 90X
    Srixon Z785 4-PW KBS $-Taper 130X
    Cleveland RTX-4 50/54/60 TI S400
    Toulon Garage Columbus
    Srixon Z-Star XV
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TarkataTarkata Members  754WRX Points: 0Posts: 754
    Use the Srixon tri speed tour. For the price, it's great. Cover is a bit scuffable. Feels nice off the irons and woods, not squishy. Good distance not overly tremendous, again decent. Putts pretty well, nice alignment markings. on irons in it releases further than a great 3 piece ball like prov or b330(?)...too bad they stopped making them.
    Posted:
    yeah
  • llamontllamont Members  1912WRX Points: 161Posts: 1,912 Platinum Tees
    I thought Srixon discontinued the ball last year but I've been buying them at Dick's since last November.
    Posted:
    I love golf
  • Glen DXBGlen DXB Members  4WRX Points: 0Handicap: 5Posts: 4
    I Just bought 4 boxes of the TRIspeed TOUR @ DICKS while in States ......35 bucks for 2 boxes ...good value good balls
    Posted:
    D913 D3 - 8.5 - AD DI-7X
    Sonartec SS 13Deg Graffalloy Blue S
    Sonartec TRC 18Deg Graffalloy Blue S
    Titleist MB 690 - Rifle Flighted 6.5s
    Vokey SM 52 - 56 - 60
    Scotty Newport Oil Can 31 Inch
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members  6360WRX Points: 313Posts: 6,360 Titanium Tees
    Currently Dicks is having a golf promotion. Buy 2 dozen, get one free.

I just got 6 boxes of the Trispeed Tours for $11 a box.
    Posted:

X________________________________
    Sign Here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.