2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Post your Nike collection

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to the PGA show. Might as well use this thing.

Take us a lot of pictures!! Try to find out what the Origin is gonna retail for and see if DJ is coming to Nike! Have fun buddy

. I will take tons of pics. But Nike isn't going to be there. Putter...will try to find out

What in the Bag
Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Driver HZRDUS X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 3w HZRDUS X
Callaway Rogue 5w HZRDUS X
Callaway X Forged 4-7 KBS Tour C-Taper X shafts
Callaway Apex MB 8-PW KBS Tour C-Taper X shafts
Engage 52, 56 and 60 Wedge KBS Tour C Taper X
Nike Method 001

Take us a lot of pictures!! Try to find out what the Origin is gonna retail for and see if DJ is coming to Nike! Have fun buddy

. I will take tons of pics. But Nike isn't going to be there. Putter...will try to find out

The catalog showed retail at $349.99

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

That was MSRP, no?

Maybe less for street price?

Wonder why Nike isn't there, no more reps to help sell stuff?

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

That was MSRP, no?

That's what I thought about the price, but the retail matches up with the drivers in the catalog. And I've checked cost.

That was MSRP, no?

nike cut back on reps last year, now they have ekin reps which is Nike spelt backwards they will be taking over the training and face to face aspect, then there are the sales reps

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Does anyone remember these shirts? I purchased one a few years ago, and have slowly been collecting used ones from eBay. I think these are arguably the lightest shirts I've ever worn, and are perfect for the summer weather here in south Georgia. My goal is to find one of the white ones in a size large, but no luck yet. XL's pop up on ebay occasionally. Right now I have black, pink and orange. Does anyone have one, and is there a current shirt whose materials are comparable?

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

Does anyone remember these shirts? I purchased one a few years ago, and have slowly been collecting used ones from eBay. I think these are arguably the lightest shirts I've ever worn, and are perfect for the summer weather here in south Georgia. My goal is to find one of the white ones in a size large, but no luck yet. XL's pop up on ebay occasionally. Right now I have black, pink and orange. Does anyone have one, and is there a current shirt whose materials are comparable?

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

I have a white one. I think the new MM Polo with the stripes around the arm and across the back is similar in weight. Can't remember the exact name of the new polo.

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

I have a white one. I think the new MM Polo with the stripes around the arm and across the back is similar in weight. Can't remember the exact name of the new polo.

MM Framing Commander

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Thx for the name guys. Bad with names of shirt lines.

Are you selling it? :-)

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

I have the green one in Large. You are correct that it's a VERY lightweight shirt. Great for the hot and humid summer days of the south.

Actually mine is a little small on me. PM me if you're interested and I can snap a picture at lunch. Not sure what I'd want for it.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

It's Med.

It's Med.

Dang.

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

I love these shirts. I have the photo blue, white, and black. Can't remember the name of them though.

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

NIKELTWTTECHPOLO.jpg

I found it. They are called Nike lightweight tech polo. I believe they came out in 2013.

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

Do you all buy your Nike gear from NDC, or do you shop other sites?

Also, any coupon codes for NDC?

TM M1 10.5* w/ Graphite Designs Tour ADBB6s
TM M2 15* w/ HZRDUS black
Nike VR Pro Combo 3 & 4 irons // in need of: TM P790 3-5 irons
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-pw // in competition: TM P770 6-pw
Nike Engage Square sole 52* Toe Sweep 56*, 60*
Nike Method Matter B201
TM TP5X ball

What are the slimmest fitting Nike pants? And anyone have a personal pic they're willing to share? The product photos are always misleading.

Can't find a pant slim enough for my liking.

The Modern Tech/modern fit pants are pretty slim fitting. I wear a 36/30 and they're pretty snug on me, almost too snug...

What are the slimmest fitting Nike pants? And anyone have a personal pic they're willing to share? The product photos are always misleading.

Can't find a pant slim enough for my liking.

The Modern Pant from Fall 15 catalog is pretty slim. It's a lot more snug than the previous Modern Tech pant, especially in the legs.

Do you all buy your Nike gear from NDC, or do you shop other sites?

Also, any coupon codes for NDC?

Typically buy my stuff from Golf Galaxy when it's on clearance because I can still use additional coupons. Also been buying quite a bit of stuff from Fairway Styles lately.

Very rarely buy something straight from Nike. MSRP is too pricey for me.

TaylorMade TP5x 

yeah fairway styles has gotten my business. good deals can be had on everything. got another order coming to me this week. I love the gear, just don't see myself spending upwards of $80+ for a polo.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

yeah fairway styles has gotten my business. good deals can be had on everything. got another order coming to me this week. I love the gear, just don't see myself spending upwards of $80+ for a polo.

^^This.

I only wear Nike polos but there's no way I can justify the MSRP of these shirts. Luckily for me, I have zero problem waiting a season to get the shirts I like, so I can get them at a discount. Can't wait to get home tonight and break open my latest Fairway Styles package. Thanks to "Winter Storm Jonas" (or as we call it back in Michigan, "Friday") it's taken an extra 2 days.

TaylorMade TP5x 

^^This.

I only wear Nike polos but there's no way I can justify the MSRP of these shirts. Luckily for me, I have zero problem waiting a season to get the shirts I like, so I can get them at a discount. Can't wait to get home tonight and break open my latest Fairway Styles package. Thanks to "Winter Storm Jonas" (or as we call it back in Michigan, "Friday") it's taken an extra 2 days.

it's currently 45* right now and overcast. Saturday and Sunday is going to be 78*/80* this weekend... :)

giphy.gif

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

^^This.

it's currently 45* right now and overcast. Saturday and Sunday is going to be 78*/80* this weekend... :)

giphy.gif

Same up here in San Antonio, where you playing Gabe, Oso or Newport?

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

^^This.

giphy.gif

Newport! haven't played there in a while. lowered rate for local residents.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

^^This.

giphy.gif

Newport! haven't played there in a while. lowered rate for local residents.

Cool, I've never played it but have heard good things. Play well.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx