3rd Hawaii WRX Outing

pm hacker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of handicap do you need to play with you guys? Would a 17 be welcome?

Anyone is welcome. We're not out there to show anyone up. The main thing we do is look at each others clubs! :yes:

I think I might have to take that last spot, just need to see if I can take off.

Dwight..there's always that cold that's going around that I was telling you about the last outing! :tongue:

What kind of handicap do you need to play with you guys? Would a 17 be welcome?

To play with us, you just need a good sense of humor!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Honestly though, we just all get together to have a good time.

17?????? hell i'm a 28 but i'm still going. come on get out and play with us.

Hmmm.....since you weigh about a hundred pounds less then me but have been known to outdrive my butt...I must be a 32! :lol:

Heck! If you two are in the 20's and 30's.....hmmmmmm I think I REALLY REALLY need to retire from golf!!!! Ha Ha Ha

I'm really a dumass! I can't play at the next outing. I have appointments that I absolutely can't get out of. I will, however, try to donate prizes again. Sorry!

AHhh...I meant to tell you about the problem with the scheduling today when I spoke to you. It completely slipped my mind. I'll get back to you tomorrow about the rest of the day. :lol:

AHhh...I meant to tell you about the problem with the scheduling today when I spoke to you. It completely slipped my mind. I'll get back to you tomorrow about the rest of the day.

Hey Reid,

You must have been too excited with the good news you got! :lol: Anyway, there's still Tuesday or Thursday. Maybe I can sneak away long enough to take a crack at the long drive hole. ;)

AHhh...I meant to tell you about the problem with the scheduling today when I spoke to you. It completely slipped my mind. I'll get back to you tomorrow about the rest of the day.

Hey Reid,

You must have been too excited with the good news you got! ;) Anyway, there's still Tuesday or Thursday. Maybe I can sneak away long enough to take a crack at the long drive hole. :russian_roulette:

;) Yes..probably that. I'm glad I ditched my Adams and PRGR shortly before I got your call. Thanks for helping me get that Sonartec HB-001! :russian_roulette: I haven't even seen one locally yet! :lol:

With Joey out of the next Outing, I surmise there will be a new low score champ. If my good ole doggie pal plays less sexy like he did today...my bet's on him. Glad to see you actually play golf again buddy :lol:

Anyway, we are left with two openings. Dwight & mauiatheart could fill the void, perhaps? ;)

Maybe I can sneak away long enough to take a crack at the long drive hole. :russian_roulette:

;) I want to see what kind of havoc can be wrought with that 7.5* Rapture! Although I suspect Russ will have something to say about that. As for me, I won by default And, "NO", you CAN'T have the trophy back!

With Joey out of the next Outing, I surmise there will be a new low score champ. If my good ole doggie pal plays less sexy like he did today...my bet's on him.
:lol: Yeah, I have to agree with you there. But we can't forget about Toru and Carl either. Masui-san is the best dang 28 handicapper I have seen! What is the max I can get? 36? "Why, yes!" "That is sand coming out of my pockets!" "Why, boddah you?" ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, with deep regret, I'm sorry but I wont' be able to attend the 3rd Outing. I was really looking forward to it but I'll be out of State for the next few weeks. I hope you all have a great time. I hope Russ will actually take some pics with his camera he always brings. :cheesy: I hope to see a group photo of Chikara Wedge Owner! :) OH..and a pic of whoever wins my Gauge/Whitlam Proto putter. :(

Have fun and be safe. (stay out of the left side 300 yards out when Russ hits!) ;)

Guys, with deep regret, I'm sorry but I wont' be able to attend the 3rd Outing. I was really looking forward to it but I'll be out of State for the next few weeks. I hope you all have a great time. I hope Russ will actually take some pics with his camera he always brings. :D I hope to see a group photo of Chikara Wedge Owner! :) OH..and a pic of whoever wins my Gauge/Whitlam Proto putter. :(

Have fun and be safe. (stay out of the left side 300 yards out when Russ hits!) ;)

Huh? Out of State? Geez, I would figure you'd call instead of me reading about it here. LOL!! You will be sorely missed at the Outing, but Tony will take your place as the King of Ho's on that day. Yea, I'll try to take pics on that day and finally make use of that camera that I always bring to the course :crazy: The sad thing is that everyone will probably have a Chikara Wedge in their bag except me :cheesy:

Thanks guys. Russ, you and Sean would have been the first I called when I got the news...I figured you'd both be sleeping. I definitely won't be making our Friday round this week. As of today, there might be a slim chance I can make it for the outing if there's room for me. Hopefully all goes well in the beginning of the trip and I won't be needed to stay as long. Wish me luck on both sides. More in Los Angeles though. :)

As of today, there might be a slim chance I can make it for the outing if there's room for me. Hopefully all goes well in the beginning of the trip and I won't be needed to stay as long. Wish me luck on both sides. More in Los Angeles though. ;)

Well, if you do make it back....there will be a spot reserved for you as I marked "tentative" next to your name. Also, I said a little prayer this afternoon in Church wishing you luck in regards to your LA Trip :)

As of today, there might be a slim chance I can make it for the outing if there's room for me. Hopefully all goes well in the beginning of the trip and I won't be needed to stay as long. Wish me luck on both sides. More in Los Angeles though. :(

Well, if you do make it back....there will be a spot reserved for you as I marked "tentative" next to your name. Also, I said a little prayer this afternoon in Church wishing you luck in regards to your LA Trip :)

Thanks buddy. My flight plans have been completed and I guess you can officially cancel me out. I won't be back soon enough. Shucks but that's alright...the trip will be worth a round of golf. ;)

I will be donating some top secret prototype Nike iron covers as a prize on the 4th outing. I will also see if I can get the new forged blades with the sweetspot on the toe.

Reid, start calling all your connections at Nike! :cheesy:

Don't forget the softer shafts too! Make sure you take out the stiffs and put in the stiff/regulars. Since we all know that the S/R will be a great compliment to the X-flex driver shaft! :lol: I am just surprised that the driver was not a Nike too.

Joey, I am definitely going to make the next outing, so I can win those covers! :) I think they will look just "fab" on my Miura's! :drinks:

Joey, I am definitely going to make the next outing, so I can win those covers! cheesy.gif I think they will look just "fab" on my Miura's!

I'd better start training for the long drive! Where's the nearest Krispy Kreme?

I am going to demand that we test all competitors for banned substances! I am sure some of you guys must be using glazed or creme filled donuts that could be giving you an unfair advantage! :cheesy: There will be penalties enforced and if you get caught for using Cocoa Puffs from Liliha Bakery (without sharing with the rest of us) you will receive a lifetime suspension. :lol: Joey, I am gonna have you tested for powdered sugar before we tee off. Make sure you don't leave any evidence. :drinks: As for myself, I am going to "bulk up" using Ice Cream. I hear it melts and is therefore undetectable during "drug" testing. :lol: I may have to resort to using a secret weapon to defend my long drive crown at the outing. An attractive young lady will tickle Joey and the rest of the competitors just as they tee off! :lol: With that in mind, I am throwing down the gauntlet! Let's see if you can beat my 98 mph clubhead speed and 243 yard :) (all carry) winning drive from last year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it will be a lot of fun. My congratulations to the new long drive champ, because you guys can't ALL miss the fairway two times in a row! :)

I know you'll make it the fourth outing right? Because you have to plan it, since Russ is leaving us.

That's correct sir, cause I ain't gonna plan one from AZ. Maybe I will, as I'll be unemployed for 6 weeks.

I will be donating some top secret prototype Nike iron covers as a prize on the 4th outing. I will also see if I can get the new forged blades with the sweetspot on the toe.

Reid, start calling all your connections at Nike! :lol:

Ooh Joey, those covers would look so nice on my new VIQ's :D

oey, I am definitely going to make the next outing, so I can win those covers! cheesy.gif I think they will look just "fab" on my Miura's! tongue.gif

I got 8 free dozen coupons for you to bulk on :lol:

Joey, I am definitely going to make the next outing, so I can win those covers! cheesy.gif I think they will look just "fab" on my Miura's!

I am going to demand that we test all competitors for banned substances! I am sure some of you guys must be using glazed or creme filled donuts that could be giving you an unfair advantage! :cheesy: There will be penalties enforced and if you get caught for using Cocoa Puffs from Liliha Bakery (without sharing with the rest of us) you will receive a lifetime suspension. :lol: Joey, I am gonna have you tested for powdered sugar before we tee off. Make sure you don't leave any evidence. :drinks: As for myself, I am going to "bulk up" using Ice Cream. I hear it melts and is therefore undetectable during "drug" testing. :lol: I may have to resort to using a secret weapon to defend my long drive crown at the outing. An attractive young lady will tickle Joey and the rest of the competitors just as they tee off! :D With that in mind, I am throwing down the gauntlet! Let's see if you can beat my 98 mph clubhead speed and 243 yard :lol: (all carry) winning drive from last year! :lol: :) :D

Seriously, it will be a lot of fun. My congratulations to the new long drive champ, because you guys can't ALL miss the fairway two times in a row! :lol:

Geez Tony, I hope I can raise my 27 mph swing speed & 82 yard carry by next weeks Outing :D Trust me, I'll miss the fairway again & most likely hit the one on the left side. :)

I am in. Now how do I recognize you guys since I have never met you? Do I just look for the guys with the Chikara prototypes filling up their bags?

LOL! :yes: That's probably how you could find the guys! From experience at the 2nd Outing, we all met at the putting green. I told all the guys to bring their bags so I could take pictures of the sticks. It's pretty easy to recognize everyone because they will easily be the group with the coolest bags and clubs on the course. Plus, everyone will be looking at each others bags and waggling their clubs! Tony of course will probably be sporting a whole different bag then he had at the last outing! :russian_roulette:

I hope Russ can get some better pictures then I did at the last outing. At least I can see what I'll be missing! ;)

I am in. Now how do I recognize you guys since I have never met you? Do I just look for the guys with the Chikara prototypes filling up their bags?

LOL! :yes: That's probably how you could find the guys! From experience at the 2nd Outing, we all met at the putting green. I told all the guys to bring their bags so I could take pictures of the sticks. It's pretty easy to recognize everyone because they will easily be the group with the coolest bags and clubs on the course. Plus, everyone will be looking at each others bags and waggling their clubs! Tony of course will probably be sporting a whole different bag then he had at the last outing! :russian_roulette:

I hope Russ can get some better pictures then I did at the last outing. At least I can see what I'll be missing! ;)

Yep, just look for the bags with the Chikara's. I'll be on the putting green at 8:15am on that day and guess that's where we shall meet. We've got one slot that's still open, any takers?