Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

Still waiting for my box. It was in the Cincinnati post office on Friday. But the glory of FedEx post sent it to Columbus for it to be re-sorted over the weekend. Still in Columbus today. May be delivered back here in Cincinnati tomorrow. There is nothing "smart" about Fedex Smartpost. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Mines been in transit from Fedex in Indy to USPS in Indy for 34 hours now...smartpost is the worst f-ing idea they could've ever come up with.

Can't lie...may be the most comfortable shirt I now own. If you sweat a lot you'll likely need to throw a tank top on under neath though.

As for the hooded sweatshirt...it's comfortable and I'll keep and wear it...but I know I'd be disappointed if I bought it on the Puma site. Way more brown/clay than the grey. Got the same colorway as in @raheelc's picture.

I received the same color way as the others. With the Rickie box I am actually pretty pleased. I think there was good value in this box.... I also got the Wesley Bryan box - That came with a dozen Callaway Chromesoft's, A Callaway glove, and an Ogio can cooler bag - I could have purchased them all under the cost of the box. There does seem to be a big difference in the quality of the two boxes.

Processed my cancellation this morning. It was a good run of 7 boxes. I can't say I was ever truly disappointed. My shoes issues were the only frustration. Just too many sizing variables for shoes. The January box was very good. I love the hoodie and the shirt. Looking back, my favorite items were as follows. Signed US Open flag, Puma cord pants, pullover from November box. The shirts/shorts I received were very nice. It has certainly turned me on to the Puma brand. So if any of SP4s partners are listening, there is a very solid business model here. The challenges are obvious. Be careful on the logo branding. None of us want to look like walking billboards. I would also suggest making this a more generic "touring pro" experience. Maybe 4 months with one pro, 4 months with another. That may help break up the monotony of one brand. I'll stay active on the Facebook groups and pick up items release that I may regret not getting. But I'm done with $125 a month for now. It was a good run and I don't feel like I lost money. I just don't think they can keep this up and stay original for just Rickie.

For those still holding out hope for a range finder, this is burried in the comments of their most recent IG post. Lots of heated subscribers on there right now.

i mean...that sucks...but anyone who subscribed to this box solely for a range finder wasn't making the greatest decision anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those still holding out hope for a range finder, this is burried in the comments of their most recent IG post. Lots of heated subscribers on there right now.

i mean...that sucks...but anyone who subscribed to this box solely for a range finder wasn't making the greatest decision anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh I totally agree, but I've seen it brought up multiple times here in this thread that it should be coming any month now since it was promised within the first year and hasn't shown up. This basically confirms that it won't be showing up at all.

On Sunday evening they promised something big coming for current subscribers to celebrate Rickie's win, but there's speculation that it was just 50% off on Puma and RF gear in their store that was posted yesterday. They've been pretty tight lipped with people calling them out about that being it. They did hint that it may be more signed flags (WMO flags maybe?), but I don't think that'd go over too well with longer time subscribers since the US Open box contained a signed flag.

I've now paid for 3 boxes and am happy overall. Finally tried the December shoes and really liked them at the range. I was going to buy 2 of the 3 January items already anyway so I was fine with that (basically paid slightly less for a hoodie that I'll get reasonable use out of...already planned to buy a new P hat and the button down). We'll see what March holds and I'm curious about what they'll do for the Masters so I'll probably stick on through April before deciding. I'd love to get one of the new patch hats Puma has started selling/using. Maybe a special edition patch along with it (preferably something that's more than just the SP4 logo).

Thanks for this info - I reached out to them and they stated that they made these changes back in August. They could only confirm that those who signed up prior to August would get the rangefinder, sunglasses, etc. Now to be fair, I cannot prove they did not change it in August, but I could have sworn when i signed up I read that it Included the rangefinder. I have been wrong many times in the past, and I the site is not archived on the wayback machine so I have no proof. - If they did change it back in August then hey its on me and I did not pay enough attention. If they did not (which is my honestly my gut feeling) Then I feel they are pulling something shady. In fact when I spoke to the customer service rep, originally he told me I was wrong when I stated it appears they are not including the rangefinder anymore in the tour experience boxes (note: the Wes Bryan box still uses the word included).

I also understand the comments surrounding "just getting the box for the rangefinder" - It was the whole package I viewed as a value. I liked the sunglasses they had advertised, as well as the rangefinder - Combined thats about 800 dollars worth of retail goods that I wanted - the rest would just be stuff that maybe I liked maybe I did not. I was going to buy a rangefinder for next season, so I thought, meh if I can get a rangefinder and some sunglasses for ~700 out of pocket (I signed up in December) - Anything else I got would be a topper.

I loved the clothes and the shoes so I am not unhappy with what I acquired in the subscription. I do however feel it was a bit of a bait and switch.

Any word on this month's box? Kinda hoping it may be some signed memorabilia from Rickie's win at the WM open, since I missed out on the last time SP4 sent out something autographed.

Two pairs of 2UNDR underwear a polo and a pair of shorts.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

Any word on this month's box? Kinda hoping it may be some signed memorabilia from Rickie's win at the WM open, since I missed out on the last time SP4 sent out something autographed.

Did they post that info on instagram? Dam, was kind of wishing for something other than apparel, last few boxes have been apparel, was really hoping for some autographed memorabilia from RF's win. oh well!

Did they post that info on instagram? Dam, was kind of wishing for something other than apparel, last few boxes have been apparel, was really hoping for some autographed memorabilia from RF's win. oh well!

Nah just joking I would be pissed off with that box myself. I also want to see something other than apparel.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

Nah just joking I would be pissed off with that box myself. I also want to see something other than apparel.

LOL, I thought you were being serious. Yeah really hoping to see something other than apparel.

THIS IS FRAUD! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Fortunately I have dated screenshots of their "promises" of rangefinder, balls/gloves/etc, sunglasses. Sounds like the BBB needs to be contacted. What a joke of a company. I'm tired of getting crap I can buy for cheaper elsewhere.

THIS IS FRAUD! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Fortunately I have dated screenshots of their "promises" of rangefinder, balls/gloves/etc, sunglasses. Sounds like the BBB needs to be contacted. What a joke of a company. I'm tired of getting crap I can buy for cheaper elsewhere.

The BBB means nothing in the real world.

Also this is a company in place to make a profit. If they can’t negotiate for 2000 rangefinders pricing that works. They can’t do it. I would love a 350 dollar rangefinder for 125 bucks but I’m not shocked that they can’t do it

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

I would love a 350 dollar rangefinder for 125 bucks but I’m not shocked that they can’t do it

well it's not a straight up transaction. you enter the contract to pay 125 a month for x number of months, with the expectation that at some point you get a range finder. it doesn't seem like a totally unreasonable expectation and it's what a lot of guys here have been waiting for.

I agree there were some expectations for most. But I would have been more surprised if they were able to pull it off than not.

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

I agree there were some expectations for most. But I would have been more surprised if they were able to pull it off than not.

Ask the "Fyre Festival" guy who overpromised and underdelivered....now sitting in prison and being sued out the a**

Lmao because that's comparable at all to short par 4.

Hell, just looking at last months box which was the play loose shirt, sweatshirt and the p hat. That right there was like 160 dollars in MSRP value and you got the stuff for 125. Most months have either had gear that MSRP was more than what you paid for the box or they had stuff like the signed flag which is difficult to put an actual price on.

Sorry, but if you signed up for this box solely to try to get a bushnell rangefinder for 125 bucks, well, that's pretty silly. just go buy any number of good range finders in the 100-150 dollar range and be done with it.

Ask the "Fyre Festival" guy who overpromised and underdelivered....now sitting in prison and being sued out the a**

Lmao because that's comparable at all to short par 4.

Hell, just looking at last months box which was the play loose shirt, sweatshirt and the p hat. That right there was like 160 dollars in MSRP value and you got the stuff for 125. Most months have either had gear that MSRP was more than what you paid for the box or they had stuff like the signed flag which is difficult to put an actual price on.

Sorry, but if you signed up for this box solely to try to get a bushnell rangefinder for 125 bucks, well, that's pretty silly. just go buy any number of good range finders in the 100-150 dollar range and be done with it.

DUDE, its not about that. You say you're going to give specific items, then give them. Don't mention them then welch out on it because of whatever reason. Thats shady as $hit. You'd be pissed if you enter a lottery for a BMW 7 Series then they give you a 320i if you win.

So, it looks like they're sending out apparel again. Received an email that my shipment is being prepped, and within the FedEx package information, it has my waist/length size, along with a size L, and three letters 'MAL'. My guess is it's a pair of pants, a shirt, and not sure what MAL could be.

Malbon?

I was thinking black pants and a large shirt, I hope it’s not a putter I don’t want whatever 125$ putter they give us

Mavrik  max 10.5 *  hzrdus t1100 2* adapter
Epic flash 3 wood Hzrdus yellow 85
3 iron PXG 0811 gen 2 0311X Mitsubishi 105 mmt 
4-PW Titleist t100s limited black px lz 
50 Taylormade hi toe px

54 Taylormade hi toe px
60 Taylormade hi toe px 

Toulon Austin garage