2024 The Memorial Tournament WITB Pics & New Titleist GT woods ×

Allright, who are you?

easyyy

andrew, 28 -- ran collegiate track and cc for PSU (that's the reason for the b10 (big ten) steeple (steeplechase -- only event i was ever medaled in at the big ten champs) handle). started playing 4 years ago -- love the game. currently a 6, have been as low as a 4. need to play harder courses to get that down -- the one convenient one to me is very, very easy ;)

engaged -- never thought i would be. trying to adjust to the working world :busted_cop:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. All the guys are coming in and adding to this post.

It is great to see all of you. More than ever we are starting to see the benefits of putting this site up. HAPPY MEMBERS POSTING!!! We are more than excited. Seems to be more and more of the guys from other sites have come here and beginning to call it home. A lot comments to me about why they like it here and what makes this a good site.

It is nice to see all of you guys chiming in and posting. I can remember when I was at GO and then BSG popped up. I was reluctant to post spend a lot of time at BSG until I knew it was going to be a stable enviroment. After I made the decision to go over there more full time I was on the BSG band waggon.

We are seeing that here. This place is for the members. Unbias opinions. The best of the best. Best members, best software, best insiders, best Pictures, best inside track on unique tour , domestic, and import equipment. With more members committed to golfwrx we should have all of those things ASAP.

Thanks guys, lets keep it rolling!!! Spread the word.

Richard

Jason here, 23 originally from Montana, but am currently a student at The San Diego Golf Academy in Phoenix, AZ. Golf equipment is my passion and am going to make a career out of it after I graduate from SDGA. Moving to CA,OR, or WA when I'm done here. Also love to ski and have competed since I was little. LOVE golf and everything about it. Currently play to a +1. Love the site guys!

Hey everyone at golfwrx.com, my names mike, im 15 and love to play golf (go figure). Alot of you know me from Tourspecgolf.com, which is like a home to me. For those of you who don't know, I'm not very good but I love to ho and search for stuff, even though I don't have the money to buy. Yes, i'll admit, my tire-kicking foot is very strong. If you ever want to talk to me or just say hi, to go to tourspecgolf and go to the chat room. I'm in there nearly 24/7, and even if i'm idle, if you wait a while I'll be back. This site looks pretty awesome as there are alot of people here, but we should still get a chat group going in the TSG chat room. If you ever have a question, or comment, or want to tell me I suck, you can e-mail me at gmail.com or pm me. Thanks!

Hey everyone at golfwrx.com, my names mike, im 15 and love to play golf (go figure). Alot of you know me from Tourspecgolf.com, which is like a home to me. For those of you who don't know, I'm not very good but I love to ho and search for stuff, even though I don't have the money to buy. Yes, i'll admit, my tire-kicking foot is very strong. If you ever want to talk to me or just say hi, to go to tourspecgolf and go to the chat room. I'm in there nearly 24/7, and even if i'm idle, if you wait a while I'll be back. This site looks pretty awesome as there are alot of people here, but we should still get a chat group going in the TSG chat room. If you ever have a question, or comment, or want to tell me I suck, you can e-mail me at gmail.com or pm me. Thanks!

7393[/snapback]

Hey Zojo...Nice to see you here. :busted_cop: I think you'll enjoy this place just as much as TSG. I think with these two sites, we've got the best unbiased information regarding the import and "Tour" scene anywhere.

7393[/snapback]

Hey Zojo...Nice to see you here. :busted_cop: I think you'll enjoy this place just as much as TSG. I think with these two sites, we've got the best unbiased information regarding the import and "Tour" scene anywhere.

7689[/snapback]

And we will stay that way. No bias or spinning products. I think that we feel that the site is taking the "high road" in all cases. Man its tough sometimes, but I think we will trust the data more. Welcome!

Hey folks,

I'm Serge, 27, from Ottawa-Ontario-Canada. Just finished my diploma in Machining: Tool and Die and am re-starting my career. Previously tried working as a mechanical technologist but that didn't really pan out.

Having limited funds right now I tend to search for older clubs that still play well. eg. Trimetals or old Hogan irons.

I have a mini-mill and mini-lathe at home and have started work on a MOI style putter. Will have it done and pics up in the coming weeks.

easyyy- Great site, lots of info and very friendly atmosphere. :busted_cop:

Hey folks,

I'm Serge, 27, from Ottawa-Ontario-Canada. Just finished my diploma in Machining: Tool and Die and am re-starting my career. Previously tried working as a mechanical technologist but that didn't really pan out.

Having limited funds right now I tend to search for older clubs that still play well. eg. Trimetals or old Hogan irons.

I have a mini-mill and mini-lathe at home and have started work on a MOI style putter. Will have it done and pics up in the coming weeks.

easyyy- Great site, lots of info and very friendly atmosphere.  :busted_cop:

8415[/snapback]

GREAT! Just the man i need. :D

I have relative live in Kanata.

Send me email to [email protected] or [email protected]. We'll talk!!! ;)

Joe :vava:

Hi guys,

My name is Michael, I'm 19 years old and live Denmark. I'm a regular on BSG and a lurker on TSG. I'm in the middle of my final exams right now, so I don't have that much time for golf ;) I've become really interested in clubmaking, fitting etc., and I can see from the posts by Joey that I can really learn a lot of valuable stuff from him, so I'm looking forward to that :vava: When it comes to equipment I have a soft spot for TourStage.

I've only been here for a few days, but this place looks great...truly is a breath of fresh air :busted_cop:

Michael

6167[/snapback]

Glad I can be a usefull person! LOL :D

Hey folks,

Having limited funds right now I tend to search for older clubs that still play well.   eg. Trimetals or old Hogan irons.

easyyy- Great site, lots of info and very friendly atmosphere.  :busted_cop:

8415[/snapback]

GREAT! Just the man i need. :D

I have relative live in Kanata.

Send me email to [email protected] or [email protected]. We'll talk!!! ;)

Joe :vava:

8416[/snapback]

Joe- email sent.

Serge

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say its great to see people from all over the globe. I split my time between Melbourne, Aus (school), Tennessee (family) and Japan (school and hashigozake with all of my friends there :busted_cop: )

As for golf, I've taken a long break with school and injuries... note, MMA/SHOOTO/BJJ = bad for your golf game:-). I'm working with a pro down here in Australia to get my game back in order so I can start buying some import stuff from Chris at TSG and so I can go spend $$$ with the guys in Japan while all of our girlfriends are out trying to spend it first. Also looking to play a bit of competitive golf between finishing school and rejoining the real world.

I've enjoyed everyone's posts, especially on tweaking equipment Joe ;) . There's lots of great info floating around, and some great people as well.

Cheers, Kyle

Hello. My name is Dean, I'm 34 married to a great woman and have a lovely 2 yr. old daughter. I started play golf in my mid 20's mostly as a social and work interest and slowly became addicted. I didn't a chance to play much in the last 6-8 years due to work travel but am hopeful that things have calmed down. I'm in Virginia (Roanoke - Go Hokies).

Can't imagine anything better than a warm day and 36 holes at The Homestead.

Hello.  My name is Dean, I'm 34 married to a great woman and have a lovely 2 yr. old daughter.  I started play golf in my mid 20's mostly as a social and work interest and slowly became addicted.  I didn't a chance to play much in the last 6-8 years due to work travel but am hopeful that things have calmed down.  I'm in Virginia (Roanoke - Go Hokies).

Can't imagine anything better than a warm day and 36 holes at The Homestead.

9343[/snapback]

I played the Cascades course once. Real special track. Slamin Sammys home.

Hello everyone.  My name is Greg and I live in Idaho.  I am married and have two beautiful children, 15 and 7.  My daughter is on the high school golf team.  I work in health care and play to an 8 right now.

9559[/snapback]

I only hope that my son or daughter will take up this game. We were talking today about the assets this game can provide. Integrity and honor. Rule yourself. Tradition and the class it has. Great sport for the young ones to be around.

Wecome to all of you. We hope to continue our culture as it has begun. Same as our beloved pastime, with class, honesty and intigrity.

Hello all. I'm Matt Sullivan age 30 from Fargo, ND. I'm married with a 3 year old son (2nd boy scheduled to arrive next Tuesday ;)) Started taking golf more seriously after college. I've been a member at the Fargo Country Club for three years now. I am currently playing to a 12.5 and really am trying to get under 10 this year.

Fargo has gotten 6.5 inches of rain since June first and t now only three courses are open in the area. :busted_cop: My club currently has 7 holes underwater but thankfully no greens yet, and most of our practice areas are OK.

Great site!!

Hey guys, I'm Shawn. I live in San Marcos and I work in Austin and I manage a surveying office. I'm studying to be a registered professional land surveyor. I have a wonderful wife, a 3 year old boy who will be 4 in August and a 2 week old boy. Just bought a new house and I'm loving life. Started playing golf seriously when I was 22. Now, I'm seriously hooked. :busted_cop:

hey

my name is ken i am 29 turning 30 next month

recently started playing golf again after a 9 yr layoff. used to be 2-6hcp currently a 10hcp. Used to be an avid Jr Golfer during hs and college practicing 6-8hrs a day with dreams of becoming pro. I have that buring desire again since i started playing again. I only record scores from local tourny's and men's club events for my hcp since that is the only time i keep score. my hcp is steadyly dropping. soon to be a single, hope i can eventually make it to sratch :busted_cop:

I currently have 2 full time jobs

1) work at system operations control @ AWA

2) computer programmer/I.T. @ intense motorsports http://intensepower.com

I still find time to play and practice few times a week in the morning before heading off to work.

my goal is to get down to 1.4 > by the end of the year and get ready for the local USGA qualifiers in 2006 and try to make it to sectional. I also plan on doing a full season of AGA tournaments next year and try and qualify for the az-am and of course attend as many city tournaments as possible

Hey guys, my name is Jason. I'm 30, I have a wife and a 5 mo. old baby boy. ;) I am a PGA Professional and a Tech Rep for Titleist.

10003[/snapback]

Welcome Jason. :busted_cop: Do you know Matt Pavin???

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Hello all.  My name is Brian, 36, married for 13 seemingly endless years.  2 boys age 10 & 8.  Handicap is currently 0...which is a surprise since I'm the worst scratch golfer you'll ever see.  Hopelessly addicted to golf, I'm at the course almost every day.  Lefty...but don't hold that against me.

Looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer and what the members contribute.

Brian

10107[/snapback]

Brian....great to see you here! :busted_cop: I know the unbiased information here will surely lead you to many "birdie putts"! ;)

Hey there everybody, how's it going? My name is Jesus Beltran, I am 29, well 30 on Thursday the 23rd. I live in El Paso, Texas. Currently changing careers, getting into Real Estate. I learned to play golf at age 9 but hated it and only played for about a year :vava: . Did not start until about five years ago, but got serious about one year ago. My handicapp is down to a 3.8 index.

I love to play and get on the course every opportunity I get, which is usually 2 or 3 time a week. I am new to the forum, but I am loving it. Actually I am addicted, learning from all you guys and just dropping my two cents once in a while.

I started working on my bag about a year ago, it is just getting to the point were I am happy with it. Just working on the finishing touches, I am about to order a Callaway FT-3 9.5º and taking suggestions on the shaft I am putting in there. Thinking about the ACCRA SE 80 or just sticking with the ACCRA SC 65. Any input would be appreciated!!

LOVE GOLFWRX.com :busted_cop: ;)

I'm Geoff, 22 from Syracuse, NY. Just graduated from college, played a little bit there, but didnt really take it as serious as i should have(too much partying). Now that I'm out in the real world, I wish that i had taken it more serious. I'm a 9 handicap(should be around a 6) but i had a nice run early this year of not being able to putt.

Hello all, I am Barry, 34 years old and married to Pam, just a sweetheart of a girl. We don't have any kids yet but are trying! I do have a cool 2 year old 14 lb Boston Terrier named Brodie and he is my best little buddy. I take him to work everyday.

I have been golfing since I was 12 and began playing adult tournaments at age 15. I am currently a plus handicap. I am a total golf addict. The game has been very good to me and I volunteer a lot to help give back to the game.

I've only been here a couple of days and already made my first club deal! :busted_cop: I do like to do some buy, sell and trade and have dealt with some of you in the past.

For those wondering (some of you already know) Mindcrime is short form for the classic Queensryche album "Operation:Mindcrime", one of the greatest metal albums of all time. I am a huge Queensryche fan, right down to the tattoo.

I look forward to meeting more of you! Great Golfing!

Cheers!

Barry

Hello all, I am Barry, 34 years old and married to Pam, just a sweetheart of a girl.  We don't have any kids yet but are trying!  I do have a cool 2 year old 14 lb Boston Terrier named Brodie and he is my best little buddy. I take him to work everyday.

I have been golfing since I was 12 and began playing adult tournaments at age 15.  I am currently a plus handicap.  I am a total golf addict.  The game has been very good to me and I volunteer a lot to help give back to the game.

I've only been here a couple of days and already made my first club deal!  ;)  I do like to do some buy, sell and trade and have dealt with some of you in the past. 

For those wondering (some of you already know) Mindcrime is short form for the classic Queensryche album "Operation:Mindcrime", one of the greatest metal albums of all time. I am a huge Queensryche fan, right down to the tattoo.

I look forward to meeting more of you!  Great Golfing!

Cheers!

Barry

11127[/snapback]

Good to see you here Barry.

Where are my DVD's :busted_cop:

Andy

Jim here. Married in December of 2004, new house, new dog and found out a few weeks ago that we're pregnant. Oh yeah, started a new business back in November of last year. Nothing like cramming a whole lot of living into a short timeframe!

I'm also a lefty golfer who got the thrill of his life last year playing in the pro-am at the Nokia Champion's Challenge just outside of Salt Lake City. Got to play nine with Weir and nine with Dean Wilson. I drank free on that for a few months!