All items include shipping to the continental US, and as always, I dont mess around with that or communications. All items are in really good used condition, except for the TEE which is NIP. 

Open to trades for 2021 P790s, 2021/22 Mizzy Pros (lol), or Champions Button back NP2, in new to mint condition.

Callaway Epic Max LS. Graphite Design AD XC 6s, not tipped. Iomic 2.3 grip. plays 45.25.” no dings, dents or abnormal wear, light brush marks on sole from use. $525 OBRO now $450

Scotty Mid Sur. 34." original head, was new when i got it. some finish wear you can see in pictures, they are like hard water spots - i did not scrub to find out just in case. no dings or dents or anything else, some light brush marks on sole from about 10 rds of use. Superstroke 1.0 with 3 rds on it. $350 OBRO now $300

Byron Morgan 615 custom. was 34" and I had it professionally extended to 35" with a quality metal extension, not a spare piece of a shaft. SS Pistol GT 2.0. spin on the GOAT model with bumper milling and cleaner cavity. 350-355G headweight. Will ship with new Byron HC. $SOLD

AD-DI 7s with Titleist tip, new graphics. plays 43" in 3W. straight from Titleist. $SOLD

Tour Edge Exotics 721 Hybrid 19° with KBS TGI R shaft. this was a warranty replacement that didnt take into consideration anything i asked for when they said they were going to replace. NIP with HC. $125 OBRO now $100

Edited by Buzzkill

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic