2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

**FREE Irons, Bag, Shoes, Drivers, ,shoes, Headcover**

Would like for it to go to a good home!
Hey everyone-

*I have a pair of ecco cforce hydromax shoes in 9.0/9.5 that are brand new! Orange and white. Bought locally from going out of business shop without trying on. Big mistake. No refunds. Yours for free to a good home. These run really big! I wear a 9.5 in almost every shoe. - seesound - shipped today.
*20* tour issue Adams idea pro tour hybrid with a bassara shaft. Probably 8/10 condition. Yours for free to someone who needs it. - raw10628 - Shipped today.
*Eagle womens irons. Graphite shafts. Entire set with 3 woods and putter 4-PW. Basically brand new! - ScottRempel
*Maroon and black ping bag. Just dust on it. - adtucker
*Ben Hogan kids set with 5 and 7 iron, putter and driver, and bag. ejones1961
*Callaway hawkeye driver 10.5 with prolite stiff - very used but a great driver. - wrx_junki
*Brown Callaway golf shoes. Used. - Byun
*Studio select headcover from a fastback. Brand new. type-verplank-one - Shipped today.
*Rocket tour driver headcover with the pom pom in black and white. - teamarctic - Shipped today.
*22* 503-H Banzai R-Flex. - Nas1021 -
*58* Callaway Tour Authentic S200 or 300 wedge - Pretty much brand new. - pu_golf88 to a youngan at his course.
54* Ping Tour wedge - Pinseeker34
58* Ping Tour wedge - TMDUDE

UPDATE:
(1) New York Giants Headcovers - it is a football.
20* Adams Idea Pro headcover
Old Cobra driver. really old but still works great.

I'll cover shipping also. I would like for these to go to a home that is needed and appreciated.

Thank you!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized two valuable thougts by encountering your post... I like your style, and didn't realize there's a "pay it forward" thread.

Where's it at? I might have some items to contribute.

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° GD Tour AD-VF 74S
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 95S
  • T100 5i-9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX 6.0 Wedge 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x, ProV1x or AVX

Hey everyone-

I have a pair of ecco cforce hydromax shoes in 9.0/9.5 that are brand new! Orange and white. Bought locally from going out of business shop without trying on. Big mistake. No refunds. Yours for free to a good home. These run really big! I wear a 9.5 in almost every shoe.

20* tour issue Adams idea pro tour hybrid with a bassara shaft. Probably 8/10 condition. Yours for free to someone who needs it.

I'll cover shipping also. I would like for these to go to a home that is needed and appreciated.

I also posted these in the pay it forward thread.

I hope pics are not needed for a freebie but I'm posting from my phone.

Thank you!

I was looking for a hybrid just like that. You'll notice I have no 5 wood. Hmm. So, what's the deal, I also then give something to someone, cause I have a lot of clubs that I need to get rid of, albiet not the best ones in the world. I'd have no problem with that.

But if you are giving it away, heck, I'd gladly pay shipping. I'm going back to college and am not rich right now by far (broke is more like it), but shipping is not an issue!

Edit: I wear a size 10-11 shoe, but someone else could use them much more than I.

I would love the hybrid, I am amazed that in today's economy there are people generous enough to do things like that. I have been looking for a hybrid for a while but lack the funds necessary to purchase. I am currently a junior golfer (14, 4 handicap) and I have a problem with the transition from my 5 wood to my next longest club my 4 iron it is about a 30 yard distance gap so it is very hard to negotiate through by going hard or soft. Since I have tryouts for my school team, and many tournaments coming up in a month this hybrid would be perfect for me. I feel I would also take care of it very well as I clean all my clubs after every round with warm water and a tooth brush.Thank you for your generosity.

You are Awesome giving out all this free stuff!!!! I was going to ask for the ping bag because mine is falling apart, but I do have a bag full of expensive clubs (I have sold a lot of stuff such as xbox360, wii, old clubs, etc. to get them) but there are a lot of people who could really use this stuff that can't afford it. You are a very good guy and are going to make a lot of people happy! I would give it away to all juniors or college players!

Very commendable. In this day and age, I guess I have become narrow minded that people have alterior motives in doing this. But helping out the juniors and students is indeed a great thing and I hope that they can appreciate the kindness they receive and in return become better citizens and not cry about how the world is full of evil :D Thanks!

Very commendable. In this day and age, I guess I have become narrow minded that people have alterior motives in doing this. But helping out the juniors and students is indeed a great thing and I hope that they can appreciate the kindness they receive and in return become better citizens and not cry about how the world is full of evil :D Thanks!

Thanks! I understand your skepticism. To be honest the happiness that someone else will have with these items is far more important to me than any money I could have made. This is for everyone not just juniors. It's for someone who needs a hybrid or needs a driver because they play with there partners etc.

I will list more tonight I have to go through the rest to post it all. I'm basically giving away everything in my house except my main bag of clubs. Anything extra deserves a better home.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. If you have sent me a message and you did not get a response either you can buy the item yourself or you will get a pm soon once I list more stuff.

Also thanks to WRX and mr.paranoid for helping with this!

will you post the other extra clubs you ahve on this thread? or a different one.

btw, thank you so much for your kindness, im sure this will make everyones day better :) :man_in_love:

This one but I dont think I will get to it until tomorrow as my day ran really late and my son and I are having a "tent party" tonight and watching a movie (guys way of a slumber party LOL).

Alright I got a few items shipped today but did not have enough boxes. I am going to hit up the local golf shop dumpster after hours and get some boxes. Up above are the items I shipped today which were:

Ecco Shoes

Adams Hybrid

Cameron HC

Rocket Tour HC

I plan on listing more items soon (I know I promised that a few days ago already) but I want to catch up on this stuff first before I have to send a new batch out.

Hopefully I have the time to snap some pics of it all this time :)

my buddy is always hitting me up for tees. if you still have some avail, i'd like to get some for him.

thanks for restoring the sense of paying it forward.

917 D2 w/Diamana S+ 60g
Titleist 917F 15* w/Tour AD Di
Titleist 718 AP2s
Adams PNT v1 18* and v2 22*
Vokey SM5 46*
Vokey Cold Forged 52/10
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 56/08
Vokey TVD 60*
SC 009 Triple Skulls 350g