New Byron Morgan Headcovers! - 303milled.com

Mikey TownMikey Town Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭
Hi all,

If anyone wasn't aware, Jimmy of 303milled.com recently released a few sets of new Byron Morgan wood and hybrid covers.

He's been killing it with the putter covers for a little while now, but these new wood and hybrid covers were just too good to pass up.

Originally, I was bummed out that they only came in sets of three (dr/fw/hy), as I'm a 3 wood/5 wood player. Plus, all the designs were so good I wanted to mix and match, but they only came as matching sets.

Well, a couple short emails with Jimmy, and he was more than happy to order me a custom set of covers. The lead time was less than a month, and there was no uncharge for the accommodation, so I went for it.

The covers came today and I am stunned by the quality. I was not expecting them to be nearly as thick and robust as they are, and I can see these lasting for a very long time. Needless to say, I'm quite happy with my purchase and I'd recommend them to anyone who is even remotely interested.

Oh... and they look fantastic!

Byron%20Covers-1.jpg

Byron%20Covers-2.jpg

Byron%20Covers-3.jpg

Byron%20Covers-4.jpg

Cheers,

Mike
TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
WITB Link

Comments

• PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,391 ✭✭
    Very nice headcovers and killer photos!
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • Beastmode BrokerBeastmode Broker Canadian AF Members Posts: 6,317 ✭✭
    HO.

LY.

CRAP.

those are amazing

/thread
    Taylormade M1 440 9.5 | Kuro Kage DC 60 X
    Taylormade M2 15 | RIP Alpha B 70 X
    Callaway XHP 20 | RIP Alpha 85 X
    Mizuno JPX 900T 4-PW | TI DGX100 ssx1
    Callaway MD3 RAW 52S / 56W | DGS300
    Nike Engage 60 TS | DGS300
    Taylormade Milled Collection Mullen 35"
  • Matt JMatt J Members Posts: 8,716 ✭✭
    I got one of the putter covers when I bought a Byron Morgan from 303 Milled and Golfwrx member jcigars.

It's exquisite! Very nice photos!
  • cclementscclements Members Posts: 15
    Those things are gorgeous. Build quality looks fantastic. If only I had a Byron Morgan flat stick... it'd be a little strange throwing those on the big sticks along side a Scotty.