Youngunz5840's former Nike bag

Comments

• youngunz5840youngunz5840 Members Posts: 2,308 ✭✭
    After painting the room for our first kid that's on the way my wife treated me by buying me this bad boy. I wasn't the biggest fan of last years m1 even with the rogue silver. Went to go try the z565 hzrdus combo and picked this up and was hitting it straight and the distance was as good as my epic sz just without being punished hard on misses. I wasn't a fan of last years m1 because it felt too light and hollow. This has a nice solid pop off the face. Maybe it's the hzrdus maybe TM adjusted the weight and acoustics to my liking. Not sure or care haha as long as if it keeps hitting low spin bombs.
  • Sir edward of putternutSir edward of putternut DARTH SMUG Members Posts: 1,365 ✭✭
    edited Jun 10, 2017 #33
    What were ur thoughts on the srixon driver?

I just got the 745 driver and fricking love it.

We seem to have hit pretty similar clubs...i had the 440 flex (still do), hated the m1 2016 (like all time hate), though i have the m2 now but am squaring it up against the z745...745 hits low rockets

I love my cobra ltd 4/5 wood...things a beast....
    Mizuno mp-5(px 5.5, 4-pw)
    Adams Pro 19'
    Hogan 51,55
    Callaway 60 pm grind
    Byron Morgan 007
    Callaway EpicSZ 9.0
    Mizuno JPX 900 3w

• Justin.BJustin.B Members Posts: 197
    Beast mode. I have vapor fly and flex 440. Bombers
    The store only had z765 with the Miyazaki shaft. Felt great. It not for me. Would have loved to try the z565 with hzrdus options. Has a soft. It springy feel to the face
    Picked up a hogan fw15 hi 23* to replace my 4 iron and its a beast of a club. Also got out and walked some holes and worked on hitting my m1 better. I really want to try a hzrdus yellow in my epic sz now. I hit the ball longer than I ever have. Finally hit the green on a 320yd par 4 with a middle of the green location. The Hogan hi iron reminds me of the tmb with a better look at address.
    Wife bought me this on the way out from Torrey to remember the course. She likes that it has a Torrey Pines price tag on it. Took it out to the range today and it's a fun club with a crazy penetrating flight and I can get it to roll out forever on these summer baked fairways.
  • The Chicken ConnoisseurThe Chicken Connoisseur The Pengest Munch Banned Posts: 3,732

Picked up a hogan fw15 hi 23* to replace my 4 iron and its a beast of a club. Also got out and walked some holes and worked on hitting my m1 better. I really want to try a hzrdus yellow in my epic sz now. I hit the ball longer than I ever have. Finally hit the green on a 320yd par 4 with a middle of the green location. The Hogan hi iron reminds me of the tmb with a better look at address.

Could you share an address pic of this?
    I will try to when I get home
    Found a set of ap2s 4-aw in my exact specs +1" 2* upright with ctaper s+ for a steal and had to pick them up
    Love the g crossover but the Alta 70s was too light and I needed an x hit up center cut custom golf and ordered a tour ad di utility 95x. They were super cool and included the Ping ferrule I needed and it fit perfect to where I might not need to turn it much if at all. Once the epoxy dries I am going to put a mcc midsize white align tech grip on to try that out and think the combo will look bad a$$
    Haven’t done one in a while

Driver:cobra F8+ with evenflow Black 6.5 (just won a m3 that might take over)

3wood: F8 even flow blue 6.5 but going to put a rogue sz 15* with shaft in the starting lineup

Irons: 718 ap3 4 iron and Ap2 5-p with px lz6.5

Wedges Nike engage 50-58

Putter: bettinardi tiki2017

I have a tour issue Nike vapor 23 with tour issue rogue black 105x but thinking about selling my m3 3h woh hzrdus black and Mizuno mp18 flihi 2 for a udi 2 iron since I play courses that can get narrow but don’t need me to get over 240yd I’m the drive

• GC70GC70 What's Next? ClubWRX Posts: 7,529 ✭✭
    I’d love to hear your thoughts on the F8+ and F8?
    Cobra F9 8* Atmos Blue 6S
    XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link
  • jmagri78jmagri78 Maltese Falcon Members Posts: 73
    Those Nike towels are still the best. I have that blue one as well as a red and a white one
    I really like the F8/+ line. The feel of both are really good. Driver is just as long anything out there. The F8!3w is super forgiving but a little shorter to a m2 or rogue.
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    How’s the AP 3?
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter

How’s the AP 3?

Ap3 was pretty legit after the lesson with you. Pulled my tournissue Nike hybrid out for it.
    Probably one of my proudest club Ho moments. My kid is a growing weed like me and needed a new car seat and running stroller so I sold off my newer gear and got some Nike vapor fly pro 3-6 and vapor pro combo 7-p. Took the volt off and switched to blue and threw in some px Lz. The difference in cash went to the kiddo. The 3 iron has a hzrdus Black 6.5 in it.
  • mackepamackepa #TheWRX Members Posts: 3,593 ✭✭

Probably one of my proudest club Ho moments. My kid is a growing weed like me and needed a new car seat and running stroller so I sold off my newer gear and got some Nike vapor fly pro 3-6 and vapor pro combo 7-p. Took the volt off and switched to blue and threw in some px Lz. The difference in cash went to the kiddo. The 3 iron has a hzrdus Black 6.5 in it.

Totally misread that second sentence. I thought you said your kid was growing weed.
    #TheWRX 12/11/16
    Epic Flash SZ 9* AD IZ 6
    Epic Flash SZ 15* AD IZ 8
    Apex 20* AD IZ 85
    Apex Pro 19 4-PW KBS Proto
    MD4 52s, 56s, 60x KBS $-Taper
    Toulon Austin Longneck Garage
    Jones Utility Rover
    Chromesoft X
    mackepa wrote:

Totally misread that second sentence. I thought you said your kid was growing weed.

Haha yes he is very advance for a 8 month old here in California. I swear you make it legal here and even the babies grow it.
    mackepa wrote:

image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link
  • Duffner's WaggleDuffner's Waggle 2 off the 1st if ya need it... Members Posts: 4,517

Son!!! Those are legit. The Nache is the man! Woooo!
    // Ping G400 10* | Ping Tour 75X //

// Ping G400 5W 16.5* | NVentix Nunchuk //

// Mizuno MP-H5 2i | Project X 6.5 //

// Taylormade 2016 M1 21* | NVentix Nunchuk //

// Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5-PW | Project X 6.5 //

// Mizuno MP T4 50*/54*/58* //

// Odyssey Works V-Line //
  • Randy_RandlemanRandy_Randleman Banned Posts: 33
    edited Jul 19, 2018 #56
    Duffner wrote:

Son!!! Those are legit. The Nache is the man! Woooo!

those are AWESOME!!!!!

hit'em with the Rick Flair drip like Wooooo
    Project time!

Bridgestone x hi 3 with evenflow black hc

Bridgestone xcb 4-p recoil 125 prototype f5

Project time!

I can’t wait to hear how this goes! I really like the look of those XCB’s and the new H2’s or whatever they’re called.
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link
    GC70 wrote:

Project time!

I can’t wait to hear how this goes! I really like the look of those XCB’s and the new H2’s or whatever they’re called.

If they are anyway near as good as the j15cb I’ll be happy. Also have some j15 wedges on the way. Hard to resist brand new for $48 each
    Got a round in with the new iron and recoil combo. Really impressed with the flight of the shafts. Reminds me a lot of project x which I have played in the past but the spin is better and most important for me is no vibrations and sting. Toward the end of a round if I have hit some toe or low on the face shots my body especially my wrists and shoulders are killing me. This was not the case with the recoils. The shafts can also handle both aggressive and smooth swings.

The xcb are surprisingly forgiving for a cb players iron. Just as forgiving as the i210 i was playing but with a better look at address. So far I am happy and sure I’ll be playing the recoils in the future for sure.
    That’s great to hear! Keep us posted when you get more rounds in.
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link