Trackman 4 for Sale - Indoor/Outdoor Model

michaelwaltonmichaelwalton Members Posts: 1
Trackman 4 - Indoor/Outdoor model

SOLD

$22,500

$21,500 for the Trackman 4 unit, plus an additional $1,000 transfer fee (required by Trackman) to be paid by the buyer.

Software/hardware subscriptions expired at the end of January 2018, which you renew online. Software and hardware were last updated in December 2017.

I live in Fort Worth, TX and am happy to provide more information to those who are interested (serial number, payment and delivery info, etc). The Trackman rep in my area has offered to verify for truly interested buyers.

Reason for selling is that I have a job outside of the golf industry, and I know this Trackman could be put to much better use by someone else.

Interested buyers can reach me at: [email protected]

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,648 admin

Trackman 4 - Indoor/Outdoor model

$22,500

$21,500 for the Trackman 4 unit, plus an additional $1,000 transfer fee (required by Trackman) to be paid by the buyer.

Software/hardware subscriptions expired at the end of January 2018, which you renew online. Software and hardware were last updated in December 2017.

I live in Fort Worth, TX and am happy to provide more information to those who are interested (serial number, payment and delivery info, etc). The Trackman rep in my area has offered to verify for truly interested buyers.

Reason for selling is that I have a job outside of the golf industry, and I know this Trackman could be put to much better use by someone else.

Interested buyers can reach me at: [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • MilkyButterCutsMilkyButterCuts Members Posts: 848 ✭✭
    The things I would do image/swoon.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':swoon:' />
  • shivasishivasi ClubWRX Posts: 181 ✭✭
    Palm Desert boy, good luck with your new career!
  • Smithers11Smithers11 Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Amazing. I'm still trying to figure out how a 4-5 man Trackman would work. Cause I figure you could get some buddies to go in on this.
    Cobra F9+ 10.5[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]: Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7S[/font]
    Cobra F9 3-4[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] : Atmost Tour Spec Blue 8S[/font]
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]: KBS Prototype 105 Stiff (+)[/font]
    Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] : KBS Tour 130X[/font]
    Titleist SM7's 52/56/60 [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400[/font]
    Nike Method 006 Protoype
  • BForresterBForrester Unregistered Posts: 1,261
    man would I love to have a Trackman....but not enough to drain my savings account. GLWS
    Taylormade M1 8.5o Aldila Tour Green 70x 44"
    Taylormade RBZ 3w 15o Aldila Tour Blue 70x
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19o R-Flex
    Mizuno JPX-850 Forged 4-GW DG S300
    Mizuno S5 (54, 58)
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser #1
  • nicksterjrnicksterjr Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Great deal. GLWS
  • LancejokerLancejoker Members Posts: 788
    First born still the acceptable contract offering?
  • Not That Micheal SmithNot That Micheal Smith Members Posts: 51
    edited Feb 19, 2018 #9
    I almost feel cheated buying an Optishot 2 for 1/100th of this now... It reads every 3rd shot, errr, swing but I can hit it indoors with foam or even no balls. Can I do that with this Trackman thing? Lol kidding kidding.

I'd love to do this except I'm pretty sure the resulting divorce would triple the price. Or more.

GLWS!!
  • PreppySlapCutPreppySlapCut This is just babytown frolics... Members Posts: 6,391 ✭✭
    Sooooo tempting. GLWS.
    Ping G400 MAX 9* w/ Tour 65 (S)
    Ping G 14.5* & 19.5* w/ Tour 80 (X)
    Ping G30 22* w/ Accra Kuchar Proto 85 (X)
    Ping i210 5-PW w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 55*, 60* w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Scotty Cameron Toolbox
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Members Posts: 833 ✭✭
    What does the Software/hardware subscriptions cost per year?