Caddytek EZ Fold cart at Costco

GirevikGirevik Thrifty ScottMembers Posts: 748 ✭✭
Can anyone provide feedback on the Caddytek golf cart at Costco? Thinking about it for my son.
Sto Pro Veritate

Comments

• jrrjrr ClubWRX Posts: 723 ClubWRX
    edited Jun 14, 2018 #2
    I bought two, one for my daughter and one for me. For $99 and Costco's return policy you can't go wrong. It has been bulletproof. I have had a Clicgear and the EZ Fold is just good at significant savings
  • TingtingTingting Members Posts: 707 ✭✭
    I’ve had mine over a year. No issues you won’t be disappointed

• md1mmd1m Members Posts: 792 ✭✭
    Haven't had it long, but very happy with it so far. For $100 with free shipping it's hard to go wrong. Upgraded from the caddytek I bought at Costco about 12 years ago. It still works fine but the current one has a couple extra features.
    Clubs are fluid
  • Mtngolfer1Mtngolfer1 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,690 ✭✭
    The caddyTek is the best value in a push cart. I only use mine a few times a month when I can walk, but it has done very well over the past year. It's easy to use it folds up into a compact size for storage. The handle basket and score card holder are great and the cooler/storage pouch keep a few cans cold and give me a place to store sun screen, a jacket or whatever. The footbrake is easy to use Awesome cart.
  • e-mane-man Members Posts: 2,055 ✭✭
    Do some searching and you will find tons of positive reviews. It's excellent. I chose it over the clic gear and would buy it even at the same price. It's so easy to open and close. I've put 250+ rounds on mine and absolutely no issues.
  • OakRockHackerOakRockHacker Members Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I ordered one from Costco last week after reading all the positive reviews here and other places. I waited just a bit too long and the charcoal color was backordered by the time I ordered, but it finally shipped yesterday and it looks like I'll have it next week. If it's half as good as the reviews make it seem, it will be an amazing value. Looking forward to getting it set up and seeing what push cart life is all about.

Don't have a lot to compare to other than looking at CliqGear and Bag Boys in stores, but I will be sure to post some thoughts when it comes.
  • WilburmanWilburman Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    I agree that CaddyTek carts are extremely well designed and well made. I only have experience with the 4-wheel version.
  • OakRockHackerOakRockHacker Members Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Been busy and the weather hasn't been cooperating much, but I was finally able to get 9 holes in last week with the CaddyTek. This was my first time using a puchcart since renting old school 2-wheelers as a kid, and I have to say I loved it.

I am quite impressed with the quality of the CaddyTek cart, and love how easy it is to fold/unfold it. It rolled very nice and smooth, through short and long grass, and the foot brake was easy to operate when needed. I think the front wheel is slightly off center, but it didn't affect anything since I was too nervous to let it fly down any hills, and it looks like it's pretty easy to adjust.

One comment I've seen is that it doesn't stay folded up nicely, but all I did was us the bag straps to tie it together and so far that's seemed to work pretty well.

Very happy with my purchase so far, can't wait to get some more miles on it.
  • williefowilliefo Members Posts: 79 ✭✭
    500+ rounds on mine and going strong. Light weight, stable, and folds/unfolds in 2 seconds.
  • DowntimeDowntime Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    I ordered one about a month ago and only have one round on it so far, but i have been more than impressed with the quality of this cart. I hope to be able to use it a lot more the rest of the summer!
    TS2 - 10.5 - Evenflow White 6.0
    TS2 - 15 - Evenflow White 6.0
    816 H1 - 19 - Diamana White - Stiff
    JPX 919F - 4-P - KBS CTaper Lite - Stiff
    Vokey - 52-56-60
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3
    ProV1
  • FourcooksFourcooks Members Posts: 22
    Mine will be here Monday. Can’t wait. I picked it over the Clicgear not because of price but being able to fit a stand bag more securely. I saw a lot of Clicgears with twisted bags.