Callaway PreOwned Trades in and return update Question

DrJet ·  
DrJetDrJet Members  288WRX Points: 67Posts: 288 Greens
I made a purchase from Callaway preowned and decided to return an item. A rep told me that I can put both return and trades-in in the same box and it was delivered about a week ago. I understand that this is a busy time of the year but I have not received any notification or whatsoever, which makes me somewhat wary. I sent an email to the rep for an update but no news yet. Anyone had a similar experience? Probably I should be more patient?
Posted:
My bag:

Titleist 917D3 w/ Tour AD BB S
Titleist 909 15 or XXIO 4 wood
Miura 202 3-p NS pro S Pured
Fourteen RM 12, 52 and 58
Scotty Cameron 2.6

Comments

• GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaMembers  2514WRX Points: 751Handicap: 0.9Posts: 2,514 Titanium Tees
    DrJet wrote:

I made a purchase from Callaway preowned and decided to return an item. A rep told me that I can put both return and trades-in in the same box and it was delivered about a week ago. I understand that this is a busy time of the year but I have not received any notification or whatsoever, which makes me somewhat wary. I sent an email to the rep for an update but no news yet. Anyone had a similar experience? Probably I should be more patient?

They are slow, usually if you call and ask them to process they move things quicker. I currently am waiting for 2 fairway woods to ship which I ordered last Wednesday so probably time to make a call myself.
    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei Orange
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2 w/HZRDUS Smoke
    Hybrid: Titleist 718 H2 w/Atmos Blue TS 
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and 58
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Bridgestone XS
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GSDriverGSDriver Members  890WRX Points: 181Handicap: 4Posts: 890 Golden Tee
    Indeed, patience Grasshopper, they get buried this time of year.
    Posted:
    Epic Flash SZ Tensei AV Blue 65
    Rogue 4 Wood Evenflow 75 Blue
    Epic Hybrids 3/4/5
    Apex Pro 6-P Recoil 110 F4
    MD Slate Forged 52
    PM Grind 2.0 Slate 58/64
    Odyssey EXO Stroke Lab 7 Mini
    All grips except putter are Iomic Sticky 2.3
  • DrJetDrJet Members  288WRX Points: 67Posts: 288 Greens
    Thanks for responses. I will wait some time more and give him a call later. I also sent a trade-in to RBG and was taken care of within two days.
    Posted:
    My bag:

Titleist 917D3 w/ Tour AD BB S
    Titleist 909 15 or XXIO 4 wood
    Miura 202 3-p NS pro S Pured
    Fourteen RM 12, 52 and 58
    Scotty Cameron 2.6
  • jjgottjjgott Members  107WRX Points: 30Handicap: 17Posts: 107 Fairways
    Yep they get swamped. Sometimes when I've called they've been able to tell me what day's trades they are currently processing so it can give you a sense of when they might get to yours.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.