Callaway PreOwned Trades in and return update Question

DrJetDrJet Members Posts: 284 ✭✭
I made a purchase from Callaway preowned and decided to return an item. A rep told me that I can put both return and trades-in in the same box and it was delivered about a week ago. I understand that this is a busy time of the year but I have not received any notification or whatsoever, which makes me somewhat wary. I sent an email to the rep for an update but no news yet. Anyone had a similar experience? Probably I should be more patient?
My bag:

Titleist 917D3 w/ Tour AD BB S
Titleist 909 15 or XXIO 4 wood
Miura 202 3-p NS pro S Pured
Fourteen RM 12, 52 and 58
Scotty Cameron 2.6

Comments

• GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    DrJet wrote:

I made a purchase from Callaway preowned and decided to return an item. A rep told me that I can put both return and trades-in in the same box and it was delivered about a week ago. I understand that this is a busy time of the year but I have not received any notification or whatsoever, which makes me somewhat wary. I sent an email to the rep for an update but no news yet. Anyone had a similar experience? Probably I should be more patient?

They are slow, usually if you call and ask them to process they move things quicker. I currently am waiting for 2 fairway woods to ship which I ordered last Wednesday so probably time to make a call myself.
    Driver: He who shall not be named...
    3 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
    5 Wood: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Blue Evenflow 75
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and Honma TW737 Forged 62
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star 2018 (Yellow)
  • GSDriverGSDriver Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    Indeed, patience Grasshopper, they get buried this time of year.
    Epic Speeder 661
    Rogue 4 Wood Evenflow 75 Blue
    Epic Hybrids 3/4/5
    Apex Pro 6-P Recoil 110 F4
    MD Slate Forged 52
    PM Grind 56/60
    Odyssey 7S
    All grips except putter are Iomic Sticky 2.3
  • DrJetDrJet Members Posts: 284 ✭✭
    Thanks for responses. I will wait some time more and give him a call later. I also sent a trade-in to RBG and was taken care of within two days.
    My bag:

Titleist 917D3 w/ Tour AD BB S
    Titleist 909 15 or XXIO 4 wood
    Miura 202 3-p NS pro S Pured
    Fourteen RM 12, 52 and 58
    Scotty Cameron 2.6
  • jjgottjjgott Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    Yep they get swamped. Sometimes when I've called they've been able to tell me what day's trades they are currently processing so it can give you a sense of when they might get to yours.