Bridgestone X HI

After hitting the g410 hybrid and having the option to open the face with a flat angle I have decided to switch to a hybrid. So my Bridgestone X Hi 3 iron with handcrafted evenflow black 85 6.5 playing at 40” is up for sale. Looking for $130 shipped obro

Comments

• hurley999shurley999s Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Really great club. I’ve got one in my set and a Rapture DI in my other and they both perform similarly - great off the tee and off the deck. I feel like this one has gotten even less attention than other Bridgestone clubs, which is a shame because it really should be a consideration for anyone looking for a UDI. GLWS!
  • youngunz5840youngunz5840 Members Posts: 2,330 ✭✭
    Price drop to $115!
  • golfgolf77golfgolf77 Members Posts: 131 ✭✭
    hurley999s wrote:

Really great club. I’ve got one in my set and a Rapture DI in my other and they both perform similarly - great off the tee and off the deck. I feel like this one has gotten even less attention than other Bridgestone clubs, which is a shame because it really should be a consideration for anyone looking for a UDI. GLWS!

I agree, great club! BStone really needs to learn how to distribute, these would sell like crazy if a few dozen were in stock at my local box store.
This discussion has been closed.