Prime Custom Shop Putters?

AndusAndus Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
So I just bought a Scotty Cameron custom putter from this shop and wanted to know if anybody else had purchased anything from this site / if they’re legit. Thanks!

Comments

• haakzillahaakzilla Haakzilla Members Posts: 379 ✭✭
    Andus wrote:

So I just bought a Scotty Cameron custom putter from this shop and wanted to know if anybody else had purchased anything from this site / if they're legit. Thanks!

...no personal experience, but I will be very surprised if you receive an authentic Scotty Cameron putter (if anything at all). This company's last Instagram post was in April of 2015 and the few comments on Facebook don't sound too promising. Wishing the best for you, but be ready to file a claim the moment things start to go sideways!
    DRIVER: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx
    WOOD: Titleist 910Fd 15° Diamana D+ LTD 80x
    UTILITY: Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3i 19° Steelfiber i110
    IRONS: Srixon z945 4-PW Steelfiber i110
    WEDGES: Edel DVR 50°/54°/58° Steelfiber i125
    PUTTER(S): TP Mills Forged Huey / Bettinardi Queen B QB5 / Studio Select Squareback No.2
    Sponsored by Central Oregon Golf
  • toctoc Members Posts: 2,776 ✭✭
    Yikes I wouldn’t order from that site. Hopefully it works out with no headaches for ya
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
  • AndusAndus Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Yeah it's definitely a little suspect, but their Ebay account has 3500+ reviews with 99.8% positive feedback many of which are the putters I'm talking about. I will post pictures once I receive the putter to try and make sure with the WRX community it's authentic. In the meantime, here's a link to their Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/prime_golf_shop