IJGA POST GRAD PROGRAM

golfz1029 ·  
golfz1029golfz1029 Members  4WRX Points: 0Posts: 4
im looking in going into IJGA POST GRAD PROGRAM after i graduate highschool........does anyone know anything about that?
Posted:

Comments

• Triple-DoubleTriple-Double Members  533WRX Points: 0Posts: 533
    I'd like to know more about this as well. anybody here go? pricing?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golftitleistgolftitleist Jr. Boomers  858WRX Points: 0Posts: 858
    Morgan Hoffman is part of the IJGA...
    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1629WRX Points: 285Posts: 1,629 Platinum Tees
    ^^^Yeah, I met and played with him when I was there
    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Good option if you are looking to have one more year to prepare your game before college golf. It is quite expensive to go to the Post Grad program (~$40K), but you get better treatment/instruction in the post grad compared to the undergraduate.
    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1629WRX Points: 285Posts: 1,629 Platinum Tees
    You get to be a full time member at a SUPER NICE club with full rights as a member.
    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • Triple-DoubleTriple-Double Members  533WRX Points: 0Posts: 533
    clevelandballer1028 wrote on Jul 28 2008, 12:49 PM:
    Good option if you are looking to have one more year to prepare your game before college golf. It is quite expensive to go to the Post Grad program (~$40K), but you get better treatment/instruction in the post grad compared to the undergraduate.

$40k for how many months?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Residential Students

PG Full Year Program: $39,500

PG Semester Program: $22,050

PG Monthly Program: $6,615

PG Weekly Program: $1,890

Thats off their website - $39,500 for just the tuition, food, rooming etc. but there is also quite a bit of extra costs (tournaments, equipment, clothing).
    Posted:
  • JIBLAKE222JIBLAKE222 Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1
    Have you guys heard of Hugh Royer? He used to play the PGA Tour and used to work at the IJGA. He's an awesome instructor, has better programs, really cool learning center, is a little cheaper, and is in Myrtle Beach where there is so much to do. I've been working with him for 2 years and he's the best!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.