FS: 10 Articles of Clothing! Pullovers, Polos, Golf Shirts - Linksoul, Travis Mathew, Puma, Nike, UA

MMIX ·  
MMIXMMIX Members  929WRX Points: 102Handicap: YESPosts: 929 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited Mar 26, 2020 12:14am in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hi all!

As I have more time on my hand right now, I went through the closet and grabbed 10 items that do not get worn.

I've had a plethora of only positive reviews in the past. I try my best to describe everything as clearly as possible. All items are from a non-smoking home and have been hardly worn and freshly laundered.

Prices are:

Linksoul pullovers - $45

Travis Mathew pullover - $33

Polos - $22 each

Prices are OBO *** I AM WILLING TO MAKE A GREAT DEAL IF YOU TAKE EVERYTHING! ***

On to the goods!

1) Linksoul medium to dark gray pullover. This is a 1/4 zip with no pockets. It's 100% luxury cotton. It's a size XL but fits more like a large. It was worn only a handful of times.

2) Linksoul light gray herringbone pullover. This is a full zip with 2 side pockets and 1 chest pocket. It's 100% luxury cotton. It's a size XL but fits more like a large. It was worn only a handful of times.

3) Travis Mathew black, light gray with strips and dark gray pullover with PGA Tour embroidered logo. This is a 1/4 zip with 2 pockets. It's 58% cotton/32% polyester/10% lycra. It's a size large but fits kind of snug. I bought this gently pre-owned and tried it on once and realized it was a touch too small for me. Full disclosure: see the last 4 pics. The pockets have a couple areas on the seams that appear to be coming apart, however, you cannot tell and there's zero issues when wearing it.

4) Puma gray/olive (really neat colors) polo. It's a 3 button polo with a pocket on the chest. It's a size large and was worn like twice.

5) Puma gray/blue (matches the one above, just a different color scheme - nice colors). It's a 3 button polo with a pocket on the chest. It's a size large and was worn like twice.

6) Puma blue polo with white accents. This has elastic on the sleeves. It's a size large and 100% polyester. Worn a few times.

7) Nike Dri-Fit white with dark gray pattern polo. This has 2 buttons and is a size large. It's 100% polyester and was worn once.

8) Nike Golf Dri-Fit royal blue polo with the swoosh logo on the sleeve. It has 3 buttons and is 100% polyester. It was worn once.

9) Nike Golf Tour Performance Dri-Fit. It's a really nice purple with the swoosh logo on the sleeve. It has 3 buttons and is 100% polyester. It was worn a few times max.

10) Under Armor striped blue golf heatgear polo. It's a size XL but fits like a large. It has 3 buttons and it's 100% polyester. It was worn a handful of times.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! I'd be more than happy to work with you.

Cheers!

Posted:
Post edited by MMIX on
This discussion has been closed.