GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Under Armour Harper turf cleats for golf shoes?

RodrigoNicely ·  
RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely Members  1055WRX Points: 227Posts: 1,055 Platinum Tees
Joined:  edited Aug 1, 2020 12:02am in Golf Style and Accessories #1
Posted:

Comments

• blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Members  1203WRX Points: 141Posts: 1,203 Platinum Tees

I use the adidas icon 4 turf shoe without too much hassle. I have slipped twice but that is fairly good considering 95% of my rounds are early morning with dew and sprinklers going.

Before I bought the adidas, I was looking at the Harper turf shoes but scored a great deal so went the adidas route. As long as you don’t play in extreme wet conditions I guessing you will be fine.

Posted:
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfskisleepgolfskisleep Members  48WRX Points: 67Posts: 48 Bunkers

What impact do these have on soft greens?

Posted:
  • jasonTeI3jasonTeI3 Members  742WRX Points: 154Posts: 742 Golden Tee

Thought about the Nike Mike Trout turf shoes. They def aren’t hurting any greens but not sure if they have enough grip and how they would clean up. I mean they are made for artificial turf

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.