2011 PGA Show - PING Demo Day Pics

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,390 mod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• KUJayhawksKUJayhawks Members Posts: 351 ✭✭
    Man, all pings demo stuff looks BEAT UP!
  • indianwoodproindianwoodpro Members Posts: 400 ✭✭
    edited Jan 27, 2011 #3
    KUJayhawks wrote:

PING "JUST DOES NOT GET IT!!!!"

National stage to showcase their product to PGA Professionals and the public

and the put out a bunch of BEAT Product.

This company makes some great products, but they are CHEAP when it comes to spending

a little money. YOU'VE GOT TO SPEND A LITTLE TO MAKE A LITTLE!!!!image/busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted2:' />
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • moegolfer11moegolfer11 steal your face right off your head Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭
    i feel bad for that i15 driver
    Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
    Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
    Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
    Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 52° 56° 60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
    Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp
  • MACGOLFER1MACGOLFER1 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    You guys did read the post "demo day", they are beat up because they are popular and everyone has been beating on them. You actually think Ping would bring beat up dirty clubs, common.
  • jas904jas904 Members Posts: 1,388 ✭✭
    Those Anser irons look spectacular.
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, HZRDUS Yellow 65
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, Steelfiber 110
    Titleist SM6 50F Steelfiber 110, SM7 56S Steelfiber 110, SM7 60D Steelfiber 110
    Ping Ketsch Armlock
  • falken19150falken19150 Members Posts: 1,753 ✭✭
    Wow. Was the Ping demo range on a rock quarry?
  • btassebtasse Members Posts: 110
    A lot of damage on those clubs. Only ones that looked OK were the 56's and the forged irons.
  • BogeyDog11BogeyDog11 Don's Twin Brother! Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭
    edited Jan 28, 2011 #9

KUJayhawks wrote:

PING "JUST DOES NOT GET IT!!!!"

National stage to showcase their product to PGA Professionals and the public

and the put out a bunch of Beat Product.

This company makes some great products, but they are CHEAP when it comes to spending a little money. YOU'VE GOT TO SPEND A LITTLE TO MAKE A LITTLE!!!!image/busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted2:' />

Were the pics taken before the start of the day or after? LOL
  • indianwoodproindianwoodpro Members Posts: 400 ✭✭
    MACGOLFER1 wrote:

You guys did read the post "demo day", they are beat up because they are popular and everyone has been beating on them. You actually think Ping would bring beat up dirty clubs, common.

NO WAY those clubs got like that in 1/2 Day.

Those are clubs of a local rep who puts on demo days.

**** the TOUR S Vintage HAS RUST ON IT!!

The tops of the woods and hybrids are all scratched up from banging around

in the DEMO bags.

Even the putters have got dings on them from being banged around.
  • moegolfer11moegolfer11 steal your face right off your head Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭
    MACGOLFER1 wrote:

no....i did not think that I'm not stupid i know they dont bring them dirty they are just busy with people hitting them all the time at the demo day...common...i can read to be honest I'm getting sick and tired of people like you posting negative comments on these boards/forums to others, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all...common we learned that in the 1st grade.
    Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
    Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
    Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
    Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 52° 56° 60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
    Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp
  • Lee91Lee91 Members Posts: 210
    Ping clubs are really coming along way!!!
  • ironsmanironsman Members Posts: 319
    The Anser forged irons look pretty, and the i15 would too if it wasnt beat up so bad, as for the mallet putters, what on earth did they think they were doing?image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />
  • marshvegasmarshvegas Banned Posts: 1,290
    Seriously what difference does it make how the clubs look? They are demo clubs at a demo day for the purpose of demoing. Do you think it stopped anyone from hitting them?

Has everyone run out of things to complain about that they complain about the look of demo clubs?
  • lucky7slucky7s Members Posts: 83
    Ping must not be doing very well if they cant scrounge up a few new woods and irons for the trip to the biggest merch show of the year. Sad stuff. And can someone fill me in on the dent in the hosel on all Ping irons?? Wish there were some more putters to see here.
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,267 ✭✭
    When will new Ping drivers be released? End of summer?

I am interested to see if they will improve the i15 by making it a little less fade biased and a more forgiving.

Or just make the G15 look better and lower launching. Either one would be a great stick. Also I wonder if they will come out with some sort of adjustable driver.
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals Posts: 9,056 mod
    edited Jan 28, 2011 #17
    Pings2Win wrote:
    Seriously what difference does it make how the clubs look?

That's my fault.

I was grabbing what was closest, not what was cleanest. image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />

Some very good things going on at Ping.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • ROPERSTJROPERSTJ ROPERSTJ Members Posts: 309 ✭✭

MACGOLFER1 wrote:

no....i did not think that I'm not stupid i know they dont bring them dirty they are just busy with people hitting them all the time at the demo day...common...i can read to be honest I'm getting sick and tired of people like you posting negative comments on these boards/forums to others, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all...common we learned that in the 1st grade.

what did hey say that was negative? You have the negative tone. And try using a coma every once in a while, you learned that in the first grade too, right?
    TM M2 2017 9.5*
    TEE EX9 15*
    PING i20 20*
    Ping G20 4-GW
    Ping 54/60
    Ping Karsten Series Anser 34"
  • Par ForePar Fore Members Posts: 1,294 ✭✭
    lucky7s wrote:

Ping must not be doing very well if they cant scrounge up a few new woods and irons for the trip to the biggest merch show of the year. Sad stuff. And can someone fill me in on the dent in the hosel on all Ping irons?? Wish there were some more putters to see here.

Dent in the hosel is to make the club easier to bend
  • sallyboy7153sallyboy7153 Birdie to Bogey Members Posts: 475
    Wow you guys/gals are too funny! Lol. PING is smart if they did bring some beat up clubs there. They didn't have to lose money on bringing brand new clubs and I'm pretty sure people were still flocking to hit their stuff. Heck maybe it was most of the same stuff they brought last year! But seriously who cares. Your trying out the clubs to see if you like em and wanna buy them. Your not buying a scratched beat up club.
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue Sub-Zero 9° Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 6s[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue 3W-15° Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7s[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue 3H-19° Graphite Design Tour AD-HY 85s[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Mizuno MP18 MMC Fli-Hi 4 & 5 KBS C-Taper Lite S[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][background=transparent]Mizuno MP18 MMC 6-PW KBS C-Taper Lite S[/background][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Vokey Wedgeworks Custom SM7 RAW 50[/font][background=transparent]° [/background]54° 58° [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Project X[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Scotty Cameron Custom 009 Masterful [/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Taylormade TP5X[/font]
  • MatrixcManMatrixcMan Members Posts: 1,212

Wow you guys/gals are too funny! Lol. PING is smart if they did bring some beat up clubs there. They didn't have to lose money on bringing brand new clubs and I'm pretty sure people were still flocking to hit their stuff. Heck maybe it was most of the same stuff they brought last year! But seriously who cares. Your trying out the clubs to see if you like em and wanna buy them. Your not buying a scratched beat up club.

S/B "You're" (as in You are) not "Your". ;-)
  • brad_mcwhirtbrad_mcwhirt Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Lose the PING badge, add a gunmetal finish, and those Anser Forged irons would be SICK!!!
    Ping Rapture: 9* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping G5: 13* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping G5: 18* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping i5: 3-PW with CS Lite Stiff
    Ping iWedge: 56* with CS Lite Stiff
    Ping iWedge: 60* with CS Lite Stiff
  • mrgolfer03mrgolfer03 Members Posts: 48
    Ping makes the best stuff, no matter what they look like.
  • rsenalrsenal Members Posts: 145
    What happened to the re-released of Eye2 wedges with XG imprinted? I thought Ping was going to launch them this time around. Or was it done last fall?

Tha Japanese Fair had them on the show recently. [url="http://www.tourspecgolf.com/forum/topic/30436-ping-golf-at-the-2011-japan-golf-fair/"]http://www.tourspecgolf.com/forum/topic/30436-ping-golf-at-the-2011-japan-golf-fair/[/url]
  • A-TrainA-Train Members Posts: 162
    MACGOLFER1 wrote:

+1, and ping makes some of the greatest clubs on earth as well as a fitting system that is second to ABSOLUTELY none.