GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Strange Laguna from Scotty

Puttersammler ·  
PuttersammlerPuttersammler Members  66WRX Points: 0Posts: 66
<div class="IPBDescription">Has anybody seen something like that?</div>Hi, guys!!<br />
This is my first thread/post on this board. I am a fellow Cameron collector from Germany. I need your help with a Laguna putter. It has a Micro Bell shaft and Pebble Grain grip. I have acquired this putters about 5 years ago on ebay.de. At this time counterfeits or altered putters where not popular over here. I just want to know your opinion on that putter and wether it is legit or not. I know I could send it in for authentication and I probably will when I'm in the States next year. But I'd like to get your thoughts first. So please take a look at the pics and give me some feedback. Thanks in advance,<br />
<br />
puttersammler!
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.