MAJOR SALE! CLUBS FROM EVERY MANUFACTUER- D1,D2,BURNER, NEWPORT DETOUR ALOT OF OTHERS

tmagfan2010

Blah,Blah<Blah,Blah Haven't we heard all off this before. You just keep dancing F#$@%g circles.

Have not recieved a tracking number, you know how to send a message, you sure were snappin those messages out when you wanted my money.

Excuses Excuses Dont hurt me Stop threating me josh says.

Give me a break Your the one that started this whole scam over 2 weeks ago.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now its terms papers. Listen, I want to do a nice little exercise. Post my tracking number for all to see. My zip code 01930.

Has anyone recieved checks on SATURDAY?

As far as I'm concerned, you've done nothing to resolve this with EVERYONE on here, just a couple people who have probably laid the pressure down hard on you. I'm sure the pressure will continue to build, there are a lot of unhappy people who have spent their hard earned money on some of these high ticket items. I'm begining to lose faith on these boards, don't ruin it for everyone.

Whats the deal? Did you really send this stuff out? If thats the case I should already have my stuff along with everyone else. You're in NY and I'm in MA. It doesn't take 2 weeks. Spill it, did you ship? Did you even have these in your possession?

We've heard to many different stories, I think we'd like to you come clean with the full truth.

STU

Callaway Rogue 10.5* (D & -1*) w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6 Stiff
Callaway RFX 16.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g Stiff
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 73g Stiff
TaylorMade MC TP 4-PW w/ Aerotech i125cw Reg
Callaway PM 54* & 58*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
The one's I hit into the woods and into the water.

I received mine as well...postal money order...very happy to see it. Thanks for doing th right thing Josh.

All Ping...tastefully done!
Ping G430 Max

Ping G430 Max 3w

Ping G425 3 Hybrid

Ping icrossover 3i
Ping G425 5-SW
Ping Glide 4.0 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne H
Ping Hoofer Tour or Craz-e-Lite Stand Bag
Chrome Soft Truvis Stars & Stripes

all US buyers should of gotten theirs, as per all international requests you will get a paypal refund when they process it, it is out of my control. i gave the money orders becasue i wanted to end this fiasco today, hopefully most of you are satisfied.

according to paypal, you got your refund already, they said there was a chargeback on your card, and they took it out of my account therefore you didnt get another check.

Just got back from the golf course, and a USPS money order was at my office. Thank you Josh for making this right. Like I said before, if a driver makes it to my office, I will notify you, and paypal you immediately.

Jason

PS. I know you are 19, but it's time to work on the hand writing man!! My 7 year old daughter writes better than that :lol:

fine, i have no problem giving it to you, but stop asking me every 6 hours or posting that you didnt get it, i dont know when paypal is going to process it, all i can do is call them and tell them to refund you, which i have done several times, i offered to do another method and you didnt want to which is fine but just be patient.

fine, i have no problem giving it to you, but stop asking me every 6 hours or posting that you didnt get it, i dont know when paypal is going to process it, all i can do is call them and tell them to refund you, which i have done several times, i offered to do another method and you didnt want to which is fine but just be patient.

I've been watching this thread and I've bit my tongue long enough. I've had it with this immature BS from you.

YOU are the one who messed up royally Josh, YOU are the one who has wasted so much time from so many people. Now you want someone who you screwed over to be patient with you?

I've had it with the "please spare me," and "I've been busy" nonsense. It is YOUR obligation to make things right WITH EVERY PERSON YOU WRONGED. That's it, get it done and don't rest until you have.

If I were in your shoes I would call InTheHole! and figure out exactly what is the best way to get him his money back ASAP. He shouldn't have to send you six PM's an hour, so don't complain about it.

This whole damn situation could be avoided if you just sucked it up and came out and told the truth in the first place, so don't complain about people being angry with you since YOU CREATED THIS SITUATION!!!

you tell me exactly what you want me to do, i know you want a paypal refund but every time i call the lady she says that she is forwarding the request to authorize refund to the dispute resolution department and they get back to you in 24-72 hours. or she can try to proces it on her break but she has to get the next call. she said that eventually the outcome will result in your favor but it takes time and i want to fix this asap. it seems 99% of everyone is satisfied with their refunds, so please lets work this out amicably.

waiting for my money order............

Callaway Rogue 10.5* (D & -1*) w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6 Stiff
Callaway RFX 16.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g Stiff
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 73g Stiff
TaylorMade MC TP 4-PW w/ Aerotech i125cw Reg
Callaway PM 54* & 58*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
The one's I hit into the woods and into the water.

Josh

Why have you sent me a fake tracking number ? it is the second time you do that, first you sent me a number for a package there was received in Estonia and now you sent me a useless number, Contact Paypal and make sure that I get my $ 450 back.

Here is the useless UPS number: CP087141809US

I'm sorry that we Danish people should think that Americans are cheaters, Josh think about that.

first, the trackign number is a USPS number you can tell becasue it ends in US which is what they do for all international. To end all this as soon as possible, i am willing to re buy all the clubs for the buyers who did not recieve them yet and send them out overnight tommarow. this way they will be getting what they want and we wont have to wait for paypal to process, if thats ok please send me the address you want it sent to otherwise i will use the paypal address that i can find. i hope this is ok for everyone.

Josh

Now I have tried the number at USPS it is still a fake number, I don't live in Estonia !

It is you that have sent the number to Pay-pal, and told them, that it is a UPS-number, not me !

So call Pay-pal again, and tell them to re found my $450.

If you don't believe me about the number so check it yourself :

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...LabelInquiry.do

http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi?tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&HTMLVersion=4.0&InquiryNumber1

=CP087141809US&InquiryNumber2=&InquiryNumber3=&InquiryNumber4=

&InquiryNumber5=&track=Track://http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tr...amp;track=Track

And finally I haven't got my re found, and you know that, why should you send a tracking number to Paypal if I have received my money.

that was automatically paypal, when i shipped the original club i paid for shipping through paypal, so if a claim is posted, it automatically answers the tracking number to the number that was associated with the purchase, you new club will be mailed tommarow and should arrive tuesday or wednesday, tracking number is 1z438rw56695018610, i paid for all the fees including duties and taxes,

its not excuses just paypal is extremley slow, if you want i can buy you another club and send it overnight delivery, i think that is the easiest and fastest way to get you what you want, i cant control how fast paypal works, eventually the dispute will go in your favor anyway. i want to work with but tell me what you want, you are one of the last people not satisfied, you dont need to pursue this any further i am willing to work with you, but i have no control how fast paypal is, and the time difference doesnt help much either, i think the best bet is to send you another club express ups. but i would send you the whole club no more of this head only stuff.

Josh, today is Monday, and I expect you to get on the phone, and STAY on the phone with Paypal until you get me account refunded. I am going to check in again when Tuesday morning rolls by in Singapore, and I hope for your sake that its been done.

No more excuses or blaming other people, ie. the Paypal lady bcos if you try hard enough, you'll get it done by today (Monday).

you, got it, i dont want any trouble i am doing the best i can, i was just about to tell you that i spoke to paypal and the supervisor told me that since you escalated to claim basically you are saying that we cant resolve the matter and it is up to paypal, they said in 2 days the claim would have been found in your favor anyway, i got an e-mail saying that they would process the refund anyway, but let me send you your club and be done with this, i would appreciate upon reciept if you could end any and all claims against me. please send me your detailed address exactly as you want it and I will send it out today and send u a UPS tracking number upon shipment, i will pay for the duties and taxes for the inconvienance. i am sorry.

you, got it, i dont want any trouble i am doing the best i can, i was just about to tell you that i spoke to paypal and the supervisor told me that since you escalated to claim basically you are saying that we cant resolve the matter and it is up to paypal, they said in 2 days the claim would have been found in your favor anyway, i got an e-mail saying that they would process the refund anyway, but let me send you your club and be done with this, i would appreciate upon reciept if you could end any and all claims against me. please send me your detailed address exactly as you want it and I will send it out today and send u a UPS tracking number upon shipment, i will pay for the duties and taxes for the inconvienance. i am sorry.

PM sent