2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

MAJOR SALE! CLUBS FROM EVERY MANUFACTUER- D1,D2,BURNER, NEWPORT DETOUR ALOT OF OTHERS

tmagfan2010

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USPS tracking numbers are notorious for not being up to date or in the system. I sent a package to the UK last night and it doesn't even show in the system. I know it shipped as I saw it go in the bin to to plane. Its delivery confirmation, not tracking. He has been around here awhile and I'm not aware of anyone being ripped off in any of his previous transactions. He has done some immature things but, not theft yet.

I don't believe that the numbers are trackable for Parcel Post according to USPS. It's likely if this all goes well that the only information those numbers will provide will be AFTER the clubs show up. For now I have done what I can do through PAYPAL and need to wait on the clubs or my money.

I had an issue last year with an EBAY seller where up until the day the clubs hit my house, the USPS number was USELESS. This is where I draw my hope from. New York to Maryland even Parcel post would put the clubs here by Friday. Thankfully the TV will provide the Masters to watch while I wait.

Joe

Driver: Ping G425 Max 10.5  Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 55 Stiff
Wood: Ping G425 5 & 7 Wood  Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 75 Stiff

Hybrid: Ping 425 4i Mitsubishi Tensei Orange

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 54 and 58 Wilson Tour Forged 56 and 60
Putter: LAB Directed Force 2.1 (33-69)//Seemore Custom "The Big Fluffy"
Bag: Vessel Player III

USPS tracking numbers are notorious for not being up to date or in the system. I sent a package to the UK last night and it doesn't even show in the system. I know it shipped as I saw it go in the bin to to plane. Its delivery confirmation, not tracking. He has been around here awhile and I'm not aware of anyone being ripped off in any of his previous transactions. He has done some immature things but, not theft yet.

Gx... but 6 days later? The notification was 6 days ago..even before he sold this stuff I beleive, which should be impossible... how would he know where to ship something before he even sold it. Also 2 of the numbers have been delivered in March and February. The whole thing seems stinky to me right back to when he got complaints about 2 or 3 people paying for one club listed so he came back and said "oh yeah,,, I have 3 of those Superquad 1st editions"... it appears to be a classic case BS with the usual changing sotries.. personal hardships (broken tooth) and messed up tracking numbers... I am not trying to point a finger here but MAN this is starting to look obvious!!

I for one believe this guy is for real and will give him the benefit of the doubt...he has been very prompt with me in replying and has provided constant communication.

As others have recently posted, while I was on the usps web site, it is very clear that they will not post any information for tracking items that are not sent express mail...so it is futile to expect it.

Lastly, the only information I would like from you Josh is to know when you actually dropped the packages off at the post office? Paypal only tells us when you created the label. This way we all can have an idea of when the package should arrive and everyone can get off your back. If you could do this I think we can rest easy for now...thanks and have a great vacation.

All Ping...tastefully done!
Ping G430 Max

Ping G430 Max 3w

Ping G425 3 Hybrid

Ping icrossover 3i
Ping G425 5-SW
Ping Glide 4.0 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne H
Ping Hoofer Tour or Craz-e-Lite Stand Bag
Chrome Soft Truvis Stars & Stripes

I don't want to lock this post but, I will and then let people PM me to have it opened if I have too. He used regular mail and that is the worst shipping possible. I will leave it open but no more speculation please. Everyone needs to stay out if not directly involved.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

The 2 delivered aka dead numbers scare me even more.... unless you are in Estonia of course... but those must just be the US Postal screwing up again??? :russian_roulette:

EDIT: I will now be quiet on this matter, I have voiced my thoughts and will wait like everyone else till the dust settles... things just dont add up to me here but I hope I am wrong, I really do... :russian_roulette:

i admit i made a mistake in shipping usps they were the cheapest i could find. if you have such a problem i will give you a refund. would you like to see my tooth or a bill from the florida dentist??? i had the mail man who dropped off my packages for that day take all the packages with him and he said it would be taken care of, i have done this before and not have a problem with them. i am appoligize for the delay in writing back but i am doing the best i can. i would appreciate deleating this whole thread as the sale is over as posted that tuesday would be the last day, if you have questions pm me and i will get back to you as soon as i can. i appoligize again.

I have a wedge that was delivered to me last week, and the tracking number still gives me that same message. I agree that they are worthless.

The guy has a lot of stuff to send to alot of people. I know that is a pain in the arse. I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt for a while. I'd hate to be in charge of getting all of that stuff out.

Jason

Also folks, understand, that if he did not explicitly pay for tracking those are merely confirmation and insurance numbers. They cannot actively be tracked unless you PAY for the extra tracking service, or use, I believe, express mail. I had this happen before, thought the item was lost, showed up, turns out its not an active tracking number if you read USPS website. Just an FYI.

Adam

The thread will not be removed until all parties are satisfied. Sales are not completed or final until transactions are completed. I expected measured appropriate feedback if people are not satisfied post completion of sale.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

Since its sent regular mail, its going to take awhile. 7-10 days minimum. Please do not post in this thread unless there is relevant information or I will close it. I hope it was shipped insured.

BST AD Help

I spent over 45 minutes on the phone with the Post Office today. According to them at some point if the packages have been mailed, then they would have been scanned and the package marked as "accepted". Tracking information beyond that would not be provided with this type of shipping.

At this point the USPS does not beileive they have the packages. As a show of good faith, I recommend to the seller that he refund the money collected now, when clubs are actually received..if ever, then he can get paid.

I have had zero communication from the seller, as my emails, and PM's are being ignored.

DO THE RIGHT THING..REFUND THE MONEY NOW.

Joe

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

I am telling you man if he printed the labels offline from PayPal all it will show is "Electronic Shipping Info Received" until the packages are delivered. Plus it takes 2-9 days for the packages to arrive with his shipping method. Why would he refund your money? Then you have his club and he has no money...there is no insurance that everyone will pay when they get their club.

Here is an example:

Click Here and then insert this number...9101 1288 8230 0847 1535 93.

Where do you see "Acceptance" anywhere in the packages details? I got this tracking number from my PayPal account where the seller printed the label offline.

Yes, there is a possibility he didn't ship the packages...but you guys won't know for like a few more days.

Guys....lets respect GX's comments and leave this post rest for awhile...if you have issues with Josh please use the PM system...all this is doing is eating up space and not accomplishing anything other than (for the moment) trashing a member for no reason other than you didn't get your purchase when YOU expected.

I hope when all is said and done and everyone has what they purchased, you ALL go out of your way to apoligize to this guy for being IMPATIENT......and if I'm wrong, well just cross that bridge after a reasonable amount of time was allowed for his shipping method.

I Pay Pal'd payment for the Detour 2.5 putter on March 31, 2007. I have PM'd and emailed the seller several times to ask for shipping information. I have not gotten one single email or PM back. I just filed a Pay Pal dispute and will raise to a claim in the next day or so.I gave the seller a deadline to answer me either by PM or email or phone call. There is absolutely no excuse for the seller not to respond. Vacation or not, no excuses for taking money and then dropping out of sight. Sorry for the rant but this is the 3rd time in the last 4 months I have been burned on this website and right now I am out over $600.00 and I am really starting to get frustrated with people taking advantage of our community. Most guys on here are honest and easy to deal with. I have dealt with many of you and the money I have lost over the last few month is enough to have me consider stopping my activity with anyone but people I have dealt with in the past. Thanks for reading and thanks to the guys who make this a great place to do business. I really have enjoyed doing business here.

I have also started a dispute...

Callaway Rogue 10.5* (D & -1*) w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6 Stiff
Callaway RFX 16.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g Stiff
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 73g Stiff
TaylorMade MC TP 4-PW w/ Aerotech i125cw Reg
Callaway PM 54* & 58*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
The one's I hit into the woods and into the water.

In all fairness, after I posted on this ad and emailed and sent Pay Pal a dispute report I finally heard back from the seller. He gave me a one line reply that said the putter was shipped this past Monday by USPS Parcel. Interesting that I live in New York as well as the seller, so we shall see how long it takes for the putter to get to me. Here is his reply:

usps parcel post on monday

-----Original Message-----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 8:07 PM

Subject: (no subject)

HAVE YOU SHIPPED THE 2.5 DETOUR TO ME YET ? IF SO WHEN AND HOW ?

THANKS,

FRANK

Thanks to everyone who replied to me and I hope it works out for everyone as well.

Thanks,

Frank

Any updates on anyone's tracking info suggesting their package actually left? Or did anyone receive anything yet?

I'm still waiting on mine, it says electronic shipping info received.

Adam

Nothing, just working with Paypal.

Joe

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

I too have escalated from a dispute to a claim as of this morning.....still nothing.

Callaway Rogue 10.5* (D & -1*) w/ GD Tour AD-DI 6 Stiff
Callaway RFX 16.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63g Stiff
Callaway RFX 21* w/ Fubuki Tour 73g Stiff
TaylorMade MC TP 4-PW w/ Aerotech i125cw Reg
Callaway PM 54* & 58*
Odyssey #9 Stroke Lab - 33"
The one's I hit into the woods and into the water.

I still don't have anything and each number provided by the seller still says the same thing it did last week. The items shipped on the 30/31 are at the 8 day or 9 day mark already and two of the numbers still show deliveries in March and Feb and are expired numbers.

Please pm/post if you have heard from the seller. My stuff was supposedly shipped the 2nd, making tomorrow the 8th day it could have been received.

Joe

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

It is stated earlier that he is on vacation...be patient and let the proper shippping time pass before you get mad. I was in the same situation w/ another buyer and I know how it can be sometimes but, be patient if you can.

Mike

TSR2 8* w/ AD VF 7x

TSR3 15* w/ 1K White 80x

TSR2 3h w/ Ventus Blue 8x

G425 4&5H w/ Ventus Blue 9x

T150 6-P w/ KBS Tour V X
RTX6 Tour Rack 50/54/58

Mezz Max CB w/ TPT

I have emailed and PM'd Josh again and have given him 3 days to respond and he has not responded so I just escalated my dispute to a claim with Pay Pal. There is NO excuse for the unprofessional way he is handling this matter. We live about 6 hours apart by car and it has been 7 or 8 days since he supposedly shipped so I should have had the putter by now for sure. I hope Josh is telling the truth but at this point he has given me no eveidence that he actually shipped the product and therefore I really had no choice but to escalate to a claim.

It is stated earlier that he is on vacation...be patient and let the proper shippping time pass before you get mad. I was in the same situation w/ another buyer and I know how it can be sometimes but, be patient if you can.

Mike

LMAO... Yeah OK... and I have a bridge to sell you... :friends: Like they say if it looks like dog sh&t and smells like dog sh&t, it is probably dogsh&t. Why would a guy have such as BIG dollar sale on here a day or two before he knew he was going on vacation? I smelled a rat over a week ago and got verbally attacked when I mentioned it, guess i dont look so crazy now!!! I knew it when the Superquad TP he was selling to me was also bought and payed for by two other guys!!