Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rock singing to Vicki Guerrero. Awesome.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

Bray Wyatts promos are creepy as hell.

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1445558467' post='12494140']
The Rock singing to Vicki Guerrero. Awesome.
[/quote]

Ha I love that one!! I have seen it a million times but still crack up.

Whats everyones HIAC predictions?

Cenas opponent throws me off. At first I thought Ziggler but he is in the pre show so I doubt he will wrestle twice. Whoever it is I wouldnt be surprised if they beat Cena. I know he is going off air for a month or two so he may drop the belt. Im hoping its Daniel Bryan. How loud with that crowd be if he came out then beat Cena clean for the title?

Im gonna go with Rollins over Kane. Not sure what they are gonna do with Kane after. If he isnt Director of Operations anymore what will he do? Will he wrestle more? Im starting to like his over the top happy director character now. He was great with the New Day last night.

Kevin Owens over Ryback. This one seems a little obvious.

No clue on Brock/Taker. Im gonna go with Brock. WIsh they would do more with him. He could be a cool champion. But I get aggravated when he shows up once a month and doesnt do anything but stand in the ring. Heyman talks and Brock doesnt wrestle. Let him wrestle once in a while maybe once a month and have him show up every other Raw.

The divas I dont really care about but Im gonna go with Charlotte. Although I could watch the Nikki hip roll thing all day.

Edit* How could I forget Reigns/Wyatt...Not really sure on this one. Reigns could lose and not get hurt too bad. Im thinking Wyatt needs the win to reestablish himself as the big heel that he is. This could also come back in a few months. Have Reigns start winning and getting in the Championship pic and wyatt comes back out with his whole "anyone but you" and they fight for no 1 contender with Reigns winning.

Wyatt /Reigns is really tough to call. They really like both guys and Wyatt has a bit of a rep for losing feuds. I could see Wyatt winning in some non-clean way, but getting a pin. Reigns will probably get involved in the title picture after at some point, probably whenever Sheamus gets his run. I don't think it hurts Reigns at all to lose. Might even help him with the fans

Owens will win
Charlotte will win
Brock will win
Dudley's I think win

Cena's challenger will be very interesting. I actually don't think Zayn has been cleared yet, Daniel Bryan would be great but expecting that will just lead to disappointmrnt lol. I really don't know. A lot of the usual suspects are in the pre show.

I'd like to see Samoa Joe, they didn't make him the #1 contender in NXT, might be because he's being called up

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1445612748' post='12496618']
Wyatt /Reigns is really tough to call. They really like both guys and Wyatt has a bit of a rep for losing feuds. I could see Wyatt winning in some non-clean way, but getting a pin. Reigns will probably get involved in the title picture after at some point, probably whenever Sheamus gets his run. I don't think it hurts Reigns at all to lose. Might even help him with the fans

Owens will win
Charlotte will win
Brock will win
Dudley's I think win

Cena's challenger will be very interesting. I actually don't think Zayn has been cleared yet, Daniel Bryan would be great but expecting that will just lead to disappointmrnt lol. I really don't know. A lot of the usual suspects are in the pre show.

I'd like to see Samoa Joe, they didn't make him the #1 contender in NXT, might be because he's being called up
[/quote]

Ahh I forgot about tag team...I am leaning towards dudleys but wouldnt be surprised if Xavier Woods comes out and does something. I know he is "hurt" but it could be a set up. Tag Team division really needs some help. Outside of New Day and Dudleys there isnt anything. What little I have seen from the Vaudevillians I like. I could see them getting a call up soon. Also wouldnt mind the random superstar pairing like a Miz/Tyler Breeze for a while.

[quote name='blaird' timestamp='1445613592' post='12496672'][quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1445612748' post='12496618']

Owens will win
Charlotte will win
Brock will win
Dudley's I think win

[/quote]

Ahh I forgot about tag team...I am leaning towards dudleys but wouldnt be surprised if Xavier Woods comes out and does something. I know he is "hurt" but it could be a set up. Tag Team division really needs some help. Outside of New Day and Dudleys there isnt anything. What little I have seen from the Vaudevillians I like. I could see them getting a call up soon. Also wouldnt mind the random superstar pairing like a Miz/Tyler Breeze for a while.[/quote]
I think it would be great to let Samoa Joe get the title off Cena. He's widely known and popular.

I think the Dudleys will win, but I'd hate to see the New Day lose right now. They are great right now.

I watched Smackdown mostly in fast forward on the DVR. Tyler Breeze looked like he could pass for Zigglers younger brother.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Paige or Becky cost Charlotte the title. WWE is notorious for storylines like that.

To me, i'm watching HIAC for 2 things: The Cena open challenge due to the surprise of who it will be, and the rumors of Cena taking time off until the end of the year...and then to see how they conclude Wyatt/Reigns

Cena has no feuds going right now which leads me to believe he IS going to take time off, which means he will probably drop the title either at HIAC or on raw shortly after. What's so interesting is that all of the challengers that would normally get rumored are on the pre-show (rusev, Cesaro, Ziggler, Neville etc...). What i didn't realize yesterday and now seems obvious is that Stardust is not on the show. I do think that Cody is well liked by the brass. He has done a really good job selling Stardust as a character and is pretty over. He also was looking like he was going to feud with Cesaro but they haven't developped that. He has also never had a solo title i don't believe. I'm going to change my guess to Stardust being the mystery challenger.

FWIW though, the silouette on the WWE site kind of looks like Cesaro. Maybe he will do double duty Sunday. If he were to win the title the crowd would love it. Also interesting to think is that Cena might be off until around Rumble time, maybe he makes his return at the rumble and gets back into the main title picture

I'm also kind of hoping Wyatt wins over Reigns. He deserves to win a major feud after marquee losses to Undertaker and Cena. If WWE is serious about him being a major heel they need for him to win this. It will not hurt Reigns at all, not even a bit. He could easily still be booked as a title contender, giving that he has won a royal rumble, given Lesnar the best match he's had in the past 2 years, and basically never been pinned on TV

I have a bet with my friend that Reigns will be the WWE champion going into Wrestlemania, and not win it at Wrestlemania. I think Reigns and Cena will fight at WM32 and Reigns will defend, because a victory over Sheamus to win the title, and Cena at wrestlemania, would get Reigns over more then absolutely anything.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Is the Ambrose match still on for tonight? It was supposed to be Ambrose and Orton vs Harper and Strowman I think.

Orton is hurt again and I know Harper missed Monday for personal reasons. I guess Rowan can fill in if needed.

Wonder who will show up to team with Ambrose?

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1445778547' post='12503978']
Is the Ambrose match still on for tonight? It was supposed to be Ambrose and Orton vs Harper and Strowman I think.

Orton is hurt again and I know Harper missed Monday for personal reasons. I guess Rowan can fill in if needed.

Wonder who will show up to team with Ambrose?
[/quote]

They might just do Ambrose / strowman I would think. Or they could add someone. I don't think Harper will be back yet, I'd be shocked if he was

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Just read that Harper and D Bryan are heading to HIAC tonight. Could both be just rumors though.

I feel like the rumors of it being Bryan have to be true of whoever it ends up being will be boo'd out of the building LOL.

It would be great though. It's like they've been "saving" him for a moment like this. The whole not approving him for ring work was odd since other doctors had cleared him....though it's weird because from what i have heard basically second hand is that he had even told people in his real life that he was unaware of when WWE would clear him and he was somewhat in limbo too...so if they were knowingly saving him i don't think Bryan was in on it. Him coming back would be the highlight of the show for sure and would get a huge pop

If it's not him i'm interested to see how they write Cena off TV....if they have him get a fake injury due to being pummeled for instance like they did with Sheamus. The New Day angle would work. Apparently Big E and Cena are friendly off camera. It's possible Cena would be happy to pass the belt onto Big E and then the new day could "injure him". Cena apparently has a lot of say into booking. If the new day lose to the dudleys this would make sense

The Stardust angle could also work as he has the Ascension working for him. And they could do the same. I find it odd Stardust is not on the show as i've said. He could've easily been in that Barrett spot.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='blaird' timestamp='1445818349' post='12505844']Del rio?? Really? Disappointed in this call[/quote]
Did not expect that. Following on Twitter cause you don't have the WWE Network stinks.

They bring back guys now I guess because they don't have confidence in the current roster

The crowd sucks too. Reigns/Wyatt was a good match, they go through a table and get a huge reaction, and then they are booing 15 seconds later

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='TheGameChanger' timestamp='1445828336' post='12506556']First time for awhile I watched a WWE PPV.I liked the ending. Very interested in where this goes. I'm still suprised Bray hasn't held the WWE Title.[/quote]
Has Bray held a title period? He should have at least had the U.S. Or IC title.

The ending could set up a cool SS match. There's 4 Wyatts. Undertaker and Kane teamed up recently at a house show. They only need two more partners.

I dunno about the ending. We've already seen Taker/Wyatt. Just seems like the only reason this happened was to get a SVS match. Whats Strowman gonna do? The way he has been used he could take out all of team Undertaker by himself. Just please dont go Wyatts vs. Taker, Kane, Regins, Ambrose.

So what is gonna be next for Cena? I think he is off air til Dec/Jan. Will he come back for the US Title or will he come after Rollins? I could see him getting the belt at the Rumble then losing it to Reigns at WM.

My theory was Rollins would lose to sheamus at some point, Reigns would beat sheamus, Cena comes back and wins the rumble...and we get Cena/Reigns at wrestlemania. The ultimate put-over for Roman. Meanwhile Rollins loses the title and beats HHH at mania to turn face

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

For this to happen Rollins needs to lose the belt at survivor series. Very interested to see who his next feud is

Should be a really good raw tonight and I'll miss it....bah

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1445884565' post='12508904']
My theory was Rollins would lose to sheamus at some point, Reigns would beat sheamus, Cena comes back and wins the rumble...and we get Cena/Reigns at wrestlemania. The ultimate put-over for Roman. Meanwhile Rollins loses the title and beats HHH at mania to turn face
[/quote]

Im waiting on the Rollins face turn. I think he is the best thing they have right now. I like him on the mic and think he has good in ring skills. I dont think he is meant to be a heel. While he can come off as an arrogant tool, I think he would be a better face. Go find the promo Shawn Michaels cut in Canada not long after the screw job. He fakes out the crowd with Bretts music and does some awful "Oh Canada" thing. Drove the crowd nuts, they hated it, it was a great heel promo. I dont think Rollins can cut it like that as a heel. But Kevin Owens could. These two could have a good feud. Im thinking Rollins really could be like HBK in a year or two. I still think he needs his own finisher. Stop the pedigree and no to the 5 star splash that was Eddies and RVD's.

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1445884645' post='12508914']
For this to happen Rollins needs to lose the belt at survivor series. Very interested to see who his next feud is

Should be a really good raw tonight and I'll miss it....bah
[/quote]

Yea thats what im waiting on is to see who the next challenger is. Im hoping it can be a good feud. For some reason, i think it will be Kane again. Theres never a feud that ends at one ppv, there always needs to be a second or third fight. I hope Im wrong about this one though. Maybe its time for Brock to go at Rollins again.

Couldn't see the PPV, will have to wait 'til RAW is on to know the full story.

Sounds like Del Rio was Cena's opponent?

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

[quote name='dan360' timestamp='1445899566' post='12510086']Couldn't see the PPV, will have to wait 'til RAW is on to know the full story.

Sounds like Del Rio was Cena's opponent?[/quote]
Yes. Can't wait for tonight. Should be an interesting show.

Wonder if Becky ends up being Natalya's attacker.

[quote name='blaird' timestamp='1445907820' post='12510806']
[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1445907609' post='12510788']
Wonder if Becky ends up being Natalya's attacker.
[/quote]

Does Becky need a husband? Sign me up if she does!!
[/quote]

You can have her, I'll take Paige!

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1445858834' post='12507158']
[quote name='TheGameChanger' timestamp='1445828336' post='12506556']First time for awhile I watched a WWE PPV.I liked the ending. Very interested in where this goes. I'm still suprised Bray hasn't held the WWE Title.[/quote]
Has Bray held a title period? He should have at least had the U.S. Or IC title.

The ending could set up a cool SS match. There's 4 Wyatts. Undertaker and Kane teamed up recently at a house show. They only need two more partners.
[/quote]

I was thinking maybe Taker joins the Wyatt Family as the new Leader and turns heel. I'm still holding out hope for Taker v Sting.