2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

2017 Club Cameron (Merged)

WillyL

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a hc, tool, sticker, and shirt. Is it time for the next release yet? Lol

two weeks away i believe.

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Weak release

what would NOT be a weak release? this is probably a normal release. cover, shirt, polo/pullover, tool and extra is about right.

From my experience(been a member since the beginning), there's usually a towel or pin flag, or something unique to go along with the pivot tool and headcover. Should have clarified that a sticker was a weak release. That being said, I did pick up a pivot tool and headcover as I always do. Just not too impressed with a sticker lol.

Anybody know generally how many pieces are released in each lot? are some more limited qty's than others?

don't think anyone knows exactly how many of each.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Anybody know generally how many pieces are released in each lot? are some more limited qty's than others?

According to earlier posts, Divot tools went in less than 10min and HC's gone around 45min or so..? is that standard for a normal release?

I've heard the bags go in minutes but that makes sense as there are likely limited qty's.

According to earlier posts, Divot tools went in less than 10min and HC's gone around 45min or so..? is that standard for a normal release?

I've heard the bags go in minutes but that makes sense as there are likely limited qty's.

bags are gone in under a minute - not joking. depending on how good the cover is, it can be gone quick. i think he's made more available than before. I remember some headcovers gone in under 5 minutes. now it seems like there's plenty to go around.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

bags are gone in under a minute - not joking. depending on how good the cover is, it can be gone quick. i think he's made more available than before. I remember some headcovers gone in under 5 minutes. now it seems like there's plenty to go around.

Thanks Yank, do you know what the stand bags come priced at on Release Date? Hope to grab one on a future release and want to be prepared.

Thanks Yank, do you know what the stand bags come priced at on Release Date? Hope to grab one on a future release and want to be prepared.

$395

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

At one time the number of covers made for the standard releases matched the current year. There were a few exceptions to that rule like the TCC covers ranged from 250 to 1,000. The stands were original 250 for the Studio Store, but my understanding is that number is now split between the Gallery and the Studio Store. I don't recall seeing or reading about the number towels, polos, t-shirts, pivot tool or such released.

It's crazy to see how many headcovers and pivot tools are already sold on eBay.

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised but it's shocking to see such blatant flipping.

It's been going on for years!

I get that there will be flipping, but to have multiple guys just grab a stock image as soon as they get order confirmation and list a sale w/o product in hand just doesn't seem right to me.

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised but it's shocking to see such blatant flipping.

It's been going on for years!

I get that there will be flipping, but to have multiple guys just grab a stock image as soon as they get order confirmation and list a sale w/o product in hand just doesn't seem right to me.

yeah that's been happening for a while. those are mainly hoping for a special cover in the mail and if not, passing it on.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Yeah it's pretty bad when they just use the image from the website. The buyers will have to wait until the seller receives the item and then ship it out again.

Yeah it's pretty bad when they just use the image from the website. The buyers will have to wait until the seller receives the item and then ship it out again.

I guess they do it because theres no use in waiting for in hand pictures because they already know what it looks like. Plus its more days for them to wait. I can't see how people make money off flipping headcovers unless its something special. Tie in that shipping charge plus PP and ebay fee and youre almost even.

I guess they do it because theres no use in waiting for in hand pictures because they already know what it looks like. Plus its more days for them to wait. I can't see how people make money off flipping headcovers unless its something special. Tie in that shipping charge plus PP and ebay fee and youre almost even.

I guess to some people $10-$20 profit is worth it.

they don't do it for the $10-20 profit, they do it in hopes of a "special" head cover which comes with almost every release. usually 10-15 specials are made and shipped out at random with orders. so those putting them on ebay quickly are hoping for a special because it obviously has more value. some a ton more than others depending on the cover.

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

they don't do it for the $10-20 profit, they do it in hopes of a "special" head cover which comes with almost every release. usually 10-15 specials are made and shipped out at random with orders. so those putting them on ebay quickly are hoping for a special because it obviously has more value. some a ton more than others depending on the cover.

Interesting - I didn't realize they did this. What's usually the difference with the special ones? Curious how unique they are, is there anywhere to see them - I like looking at them, although I can't afford to collect them myself.

Thanks.

Interesting - I didn't realize they did this. What's usually the difference with the special ones? Curious how unique they are, is there anywhere to see them - I like looking at them, although I can't afford to collect them myself.

Thanks.

here's a few. the "special" are sometimes small in detail but a lot of big collectors pay top dollar for them. not all the releases have specials but the majority of them do. know one knows what the special is until someone gets it in hand and post a picture of it.

-

2015 Masters release.

regular-

peachesandpins.jpg

special-

peachesandpinsspecial.jpg

2015 US Open

regular -

usopen.jpg

special-

usopenspecial.jpg

2015 Halloween

left - regular / right - special (whole face glows in the dark - pointless on the golf course but still cool)

halloween.jpg

2009 US Open

regular

2009_Miss_Lena__Wayback.jpg

special - topless

2009_Miss_Lena_Wayback____Special.jpg

915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S

Thanks.

here's a few. the "special" are sometimes small in detail but a lot of big collectors pay top dollar for them. not all the releases have specials but the majority of them do. know one knows what the special is until someone gets it in hand and post a picture of it.

-

2015 Masters release.

regular-

peachesandpins.jpg

special-

peachesandpinsspecial.jpg

2015 US Open

regular -

usopen.jpg

special-

usopenspecial.jpg

2015 Halloween

left - regular / right - special (whole face glows in the dark - pointless on the golf course but still cool)

halloween.jpg

2009 US Open

regular

2009_Miss_Lena__Wayback.jpg

special - topless

2009_Miss_Lena_Wayback____Special.jpg

I would only hope to get a special HC, that would be pretty cool to have one in the collection.

Didn't know they sent specials out. Would be pretty cool to get one but I'm not that lucky.