2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

2009 Children's Miracle Network Classic WITB Comments!!!

[quote name='pga43' post='2057310' date='Nov 10 2009, 09:25 PM'][quote name='volrus' post='2057071' date='Nov 10 2009, 08:01 PM']In the picture just below the random Koi picture, does anyone know what shaft that is...the orange and white one? No idea if it would fit my swing but I would like to have one just because of the color scheme![/quote]

It is a new shaft that Graphite Design has out in very limited quantities right now for the Tour.
[/quote]

Any details on it at all?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought titleist denied entirely that a 909 D2 7.5* existed...even on tour....it's interesting to see fowler playing it and man, he can load that x-stiff shaft. I know fowler as a really flat swing but it seems like he is pretty on plane during the down swing tho.....but still 1 degree upright doesn't sound right.

[quote name='paulchung' post='2057609' date='Nov 11 2009, 12:17 AM']I thought titleist denied entirely that a 909 D2 7.5* existed...even on tour....it's interesting to see fowler playing it and man, he can load that x-stiff shaft. I know fowler as a really flat swing but it seems like he is pretty on plane during the down swing tho.....but still 1 degree upright doesn't sound right.[/quote]

Is it in the pics? the only thing I see is a 8.5 Comp.

God Bless
Jer

PXG 3011X Gen 4 w/ ????
M5 T.I. 14* w/ Aldila STX Tour Green 85TX
????
4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro w/ Modus 130X
52* Cobra MIM/ Modus 130X
58* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
64* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
???? w/BGT Stability Shaft/Tour Quad Proto

[quote name='floycota' post='2056326' date='Nov 10 2009, 11:56 AM']So who is the bikini girl?[/quote]

look no offense to anyone and i hope im in the majority here but this is a golf site, there are plenty of websites out there that are dedicated to pictures of girls. In my opinion these pictures are tasteless and do not in anyway belong here. I think we should not post them anymore. Just my $.02

great tournament shots tho i love rickie fowlers action, great swing he'll win a couple times in the next two years for sure. I love the pictures of the Bettinarnis also, beautiful.

[quote name='fredgolferguy' post='2057842' date='Nov 11 2009, 07:21 AM'][quote name='floycota' post='2056326' date='Nov 10 2009, 11:56 AM']So who is the bikini girl?[/quote]

look no offense to anyone and i hope im in the majority here but this is a golf site, there are plenty of websites out there that are dedicated to pictures of girls. In my opinion these pictures are tasteless and do not in anyway belong here. I think we should not post them anymore. Just my $.02

[/quote]
:russian_roulette:

[b]Fowler's Gear according to titleist
[/b]

[b]Driver:[/b]
[url="http://www.titleist.com/golfclubs/drivers/909D2.asp"]909D2[/url] (7.5°) – Mitsubishi Diamana White 73X

[b]Hybrid:[/b]
[url="http://www.titleist.com/golfclubs/utilities/585h.asp"]585.H[/url] (17°) – UST Mamiya Proforce V2 Hybrid 104X

[b]Irons:[/b]
[url="http://www.titleist.com/golfclubs/irons/MB.asp"]MB[/url] (4-9) – True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 (standard length, lie angle 1° upright, 4-iron loft 2° strong, 5-iron loft 1° strong, other lofts standard)

[b]Wedges:[/b]
[url="http://www.vokey.com/"]Vokey Design[/url] [url="http://www.vokey.com/wedges/detail.aspx?id=13"]248-06[/url] (bent to 47°) – True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 (standard length, lie angle 1° upright)
[url="http://www.vokey.com/"]Vokey Design[/url] [url="http://www.vokey.com/wedges/detail.aspx?id=13"]254-10[/url] (bent to 53°) – True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 (standard length, lie angle 1° upright)
[url="http://www.vokey.com/"]Vokey Design[/url] [url="http://www.vokey.com/wedges/detail.aspx?id=24"]Spin Milled 60-L[/url] (bent to 59°) – True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 (standard length, lie angle 1° upright)

[b]Putter:[/b]
[url="http://www.scottycameron.com/"]Scotty Cameron[/url] Circle-T Prototype

[b]Grips:[/b]
Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord – 1+1, logo underneath

So who is the bikini girl?

great tournament shots tho i love rickie fowlers action, great swing he'll win a couple times in the next two years for sure. I love the pictures of the Bettinarnis also, beautiful.

No offense but....

Golf-AnnaRawson.jpg

[quote name='fredgolferguy' post='2057842' date='Nov 11 2009, 07:21 AM'][quote name='floycota' post='2056326' date='Nov 10 2009, 11:56 AM']So who is the bikini girl?[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought it was funny...I was thinking "We interupt these golf photos for this..." IMO it looks like she saw the person taking the second photo and was not too happy.

Thanks for the pics, the photos this season have been fantastic! Thanks to everyone responsible.

I would like to roll some of the Rife putters...quite a selection.

WITB:

PING G425 Max
PING G425 3W

PING G425 7W
PING G425 Hybrid 

TaylorMade P790 (2023)

Cleveland Wedges

TaylorMade Spider Vicino Putter
TaylorMade Tour Response

Vessel Stand Bag

[quote name='volrus' post='2057071' date='Nov 10 2009, 08:01 PM']In the picture just below the random Koi picture, does anyone know what shaft that is...the orange and white one? No idea if it would fit my swing but I would like to have one just because of the color scheme![/quote]

here a thread on that shaft, looks pretty sweet.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=309207"]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=309207[/url]

So who is the bikini girl?

No offense but....

Golf-AnnaRawson.jpg

There is nothing wrong with a pretty face holding a nice club now and them.

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

[quote name='TM golf guy 182' post='2058004' date='Nov 11 2009, 09:26 AM']Great pictures. Love the Bettinardi gear as usual. It must be sweet to be a tour player. I don't know if I would ever have the same driver if I had all of that stuff at my disposal LOL.[/quote]
:coolpics:

LOL, true Will. Probably a different Bettinardi every so often, too?

[quote name='fredgolferguy' post='2057842' date='Nov 11 2009, 08:21 AM'][quote name='floycota' post='2056326' date='Nov 10 2009, 11:56 AM']So who is the bikini girl?[/quote]

[/quote]

Man Card REVOKED.

I love ALL the tourney pics! Great work!

Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing with us!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

I hate to say it. I love golf and I love golf clubs, but it sure is nice to see some bikini pics mixed in. Wow to say that it wasnt needed?! And thinks for the blonde holding the shaft. Woops thats probably gonna get some comments. As far as Fowler playing 1 up maybe they just fit his eye better and helps him draw the ball. I was talking to the clubfitter here a while back and he said its not uncommon for someone who swings really flat to have 1 up irons since they tend to come a little steeper into the ball. Im surprised he doesnt shank it from time to time though?

[quote name='Herm33' post='2060523' date='Nov 12 2009, 02:21 PM']Is it just me, or on the 1st of the 3 Wed. set of pictures, towards the top showing Rich Beem's bag, is his 48* wedge stamped with the words "PEACE" "LOVE" and "BOOBS"?? If so, I think it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.[/quote]

I came in this comment thread to post that exact same thing. That is hilarious. Even the "OO"s in boobs have marks in them like the Hooter's Owl's eyes. That is awesome!

[quote name='sbjinx' post='2061589' date='Nov 12 2009, 10:51 PM']next time i go to the range, i'm going to try that drill Rickie is doing. i'm assuming correctly that he's hitting his shots between the alignment sticks right?[/quote]

My first though was, Vijay is not going to like being shown up on the range by RF and his new drill! haha next time we see Vijay, he'll probably be doing this drill but with 12 sticks in front of him.