Show me your Ju Jus

I have read a lot of the posts on this site, but have never been compelled to join and post.........that is......until I got my first set of JuJu headcovers. :)

I was in the market for some Jan Craig's, after having had some Rocket Tour headcovers that I disliked (made in China and use Acrylic instead of wool). I was about to order some Jan Craig's, until I found this (and other threads) suggesting that JuJu is the best option. After having the had the chance to work with her, I totally agree for the following reasons:

1. Great customer service
2. Fully customizable (she'll help you design whatever you want/need) in terms of colors, size, design
3. Great price for exceptional quality
4. Fast turn around time

Below are the alumni themed headcovers (driver and hybrid) that she helped me design. The quality / thickness of the wool is amazing, and the headcovers fit really well. I couldn't be more happy, and needless to say, I'll be ordering from her again in the future.

Her contact email address is still the same: [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I purchased four headcovers (driver, 4 wood, 7 wood and a hybrid ) from Ju Ju at the end of May 2012. I play golf four to five times a week and these headcovers are really nice and couldn't be better. As she says, they start off snug and then mold themselves to the club to slip on and off with ease.

This is how the process worked for me. I contacted her on 26 May and told her that I wanted a special design. She immediately said no problem and that we would work it out together. She asked about the brands and sizes of my golf clubs so she could customize the headcover sizes and she also wanted to know what golf bag I was using so she could coordinate the blue color of one of the yarns that we needed for the design. We discussed the design via a couple of quick emails, she sent me color samples and then a sample image of the headcover before we proceeded to finalize the design. She is super nice, patient, professional and I have never, ever had better service. She sent the headcovers by 2 day priority mail and I had them by 06 June. She has since emailed me a couple of times to make sure I was totally satisfied with the headcovers and to assure me that she stood behind her work and to feel free to contact her if I ever needed to. It really doesn't get any better than this. She is great and I now know why so many customers are loyal to her. It's because she actually cares and makes us ( her customers) understand that she will go the extra mile to make us satisfied and happy. And, that is exactly what she does!

+1

• rep_up.png

• 2 weeks later...

[size=4][color=#000000]I have to say that Ju Ju is probably the best person to deal with. I had previously purchased some covers as a donation for my daughter's school's golf outing from Havala Travis. Those covers were very nice and the school was very grateful. For my 50th birthday, this spring, I had some old covers from Jan Craig that I wanted to replace. I emailed Havala what I wanted, she got back to me, I paid, and then never received the covers. I've emailed, I've called, PayPal even sent a message but nothing. Unfortunately, I've read on other sites that this is now the norm with Havala Travis. Please don't use her.[/color]

[color=#000000]So I finally decided to break down and try to buy some custom covers again. I knew about Ju Ju from this site, so I sent an email of what I was looking for. The reply came back within hours. I sent a modified pic of exactly what I wanted (2 woods, 2 hybrids). The reply came back immediately that she could do it. I paid on Sunday afternoon and the covers were sent on Tuesday; less than a 48 hour turnaround!!! Oh and the best part is the covers are better than anything I have had yet.[/color]

[color=#000000]She is awesome. Don't look anywhere else, just go to her and you will be amazed and completely satisfied.[/color][/size]

[b][size=4][color=#000000]This is what I emailed her that I wanted.[/color][/size][/b]

[size=4][color=#000000][attachment=1372731:HEADCOVERS.jpg][/color][/size]

[b][size=4][color=#000000]These are the finished products. She's good![/color][/size][/b]

[size=4][color=#000000][attachment=1372723:100_8328.jpg][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][attachment=1372725:100_8330.jpg][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][attachment=1372727:100_8332.jpg][/color][/size]

[b][size=4][color=#000000]She even sent me these pics before she mailed them out (her golf bag, not mine)[/color][/size][/b]

Just received my Ju Ju's a week or two ago and they are awesome! A few emails back and forth to discuss design. Ju Ju sent color samples to pick from. Once the design was agreed upon I sent payment via Paypal and recevied the covers in less than a week. Unbelievably quick. As for the covers, they are extremely well made and look fantastic. She nailed it! I highly recommend her product. Check them out.

Oh, by the way, I already have the urge to order another set in a different color scheme. These could become an addiction.

P1000416.jpg

P1000415.jpg

P1000414.jpg

Question about how the headcovers remain in place? I have a set of Travis headcovers and she uses an elastic band to keep the headcover from sliding off. However, over time this small band will break and the headcover will droop. Is there any elastic with the Ju Jus or is the design what keeps it in place?

Ju Ju uses high quality wool and the tightly knit, well knitting, is what makes it hold it's shape. These are 100% hand made goodness. I bought some Ju Ju's a few years ago and reported here how great they were. Bought a set soon after for my wife. Then for my dad. Now there are Ju Ju threads all over the place on this and other golf forums. Word got out quickly as is the case when someone makes a superior product. Ju Ju rocks. Mine are still as good as new, 3 years or so later. And as a side note, she is an avid golfer and super nice lady. Never heard a bad word about her or her head covers.

Dan

• 1 month later...

After reading through this thread I decided to replace my Rocket Tours with a set of Ju Ju covers. I emailed her last week about design ideas and had the final product less than a week later. I have NO idea how she knits and ships that fast. They are outstanding and can't wait to get them on my new Titleist bag.

915D2 9.5* Rogue Silver
915F 15* Diamana White
915H 21* Diamana White 90
712u 4i, 712CB 5-6, 712MB 7-P; C-Taper
Scotty Cameron GoLo
Vokey SM4 50, 55K Grind, 60E Grind
WITB Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Christmas day, I emailed Ju Ju this morning. She got back to me within a couple hours. I was finally able to write back later in the day. Colors and style of a 3 piece set ironed out, money sent. These are going to be great for next year. Now to just get my new bag.

Callaway Paradym Driver

Callaway Paradym 3w

Callaway Rogue 4H
Srixon ZX MKII combo 4-A
Cleveland RTX 6 54, 58
Swag Boss

Ordered a 3 piece set from Ju Ju. Took her 4 days to get them made and shipped....over Christmas at that! They should be here in a few days. She even designed and made me and extra hybrid cover and said it was on her for Christmas. Talk about good business. Ju Ju is super nice and great to work with. I will definitely go back to her in the future for more covers. I'll post pics when I get them in.

Order placed this evening as well. I emailed her at 2 am and received a response at 9am....great communication throughout the day. Sent me samples pictures of colors I wanted and everythingl. I took the idea from a previous poster to get creative with paint and sent this to her...

[attachment=1465635:OSU Headcover template.jpg]

I will post the finished product once in hand. Really excited to show these off with my new MP-64's!

[quote name='Gongshowguy16' timestamp='1356585203' post='6122109']
Order placed this evening as well. I emailed her at 2 am and received a response at 9am....great communication throughout the day. Sent me samples pictures of colors I wanted and everythingl. I took the idea from a previous poster to get creative with paint and sent this to her...

I will post the finished product once in hand. Really excited to show these off with my new MP-64's!
[/quote]

Are those Buckeye themed?

[quote name='smellysell' timestamp='1356585632' post='6122143']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes they are. I actually just messed around with some more colors and decided I wanted less black, so I emailed her these and asked to switch it up a bit....hopefully she gets them in time before she starts working on them...

[attachment=1465669:OSU Headcover template.jpg]

Just got an email earlier from Ju Ju on the headcovers that I finalized the order for Christmas night...here is the finished product. She made them in basically a day...can't wait to get them.

Callaway Paradym Driver

Callaway Paradym 3w

Callaway Rogue 4H
Srixon ZX MKII combo 4-A
Cleveland RTX 6 54, 58
Swag Boss

[quote name='Gongshowguy16' timestamp='1356589990' post='6122371']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes they are. I actually just messed around with some more colors and decided I wanted less black, so I emailed her these and asked to switch it up a bit....hopefully she gets them in time before she starts working on them...

[/quote]

I initially thought the looked pretty sweet until I realized what the color scheme was probably for...

GO BLUE!!!

[quote name='smellysell' timestamp='1356755407' post='6132551']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I initially thought the looked pretty sweet until I realized what the color scheme was probably for...

GO BLUE!!!
[/quote]

You are now watching the "Urban Legend"....I don't think that team up North will win for many years to come. They could'nt even win without our best defensive player (John Simon) out of the game this year.

As for the headcovers, yours look sweet. Ju Ju said 10 days to my door. I will post new pics as soon as I have them.

Can I ask why any of you choose pom-pom vs tassle? I went with all tassle purely for the fact that I never see this type of cover. My mashies came stock with pom's (I will even say that they do not look as nice as Ju Ju's, maybe Cleveland should hire her??).

[quote name='Gongshowguy16' timestamp='1356758072' post='6132661']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

GO BLUE!!!
[/quote]

You are now watching the "Urban Legend"....I don't think that team up North will win for many years to come. They could'nt even win without our best defensive player (John Simon) out of the game this year.

As for the headcovers, yours look sweet. Ju Ju said 10 days to my door. I will post new pics as soon as I have them.

Can I ask why any of you choose pom-pom vs tassle? I went with all tassle purely for the fact that I never see this type of cover. My mashies came stock with pom's (I will even say that they do not look as nice as Ju Ju's, maybe Cleveland should hire her??).
[/quote]

To be fair, Denard didn't really play either, hoping with Hoke and that guy that's coaching Ohio now the rivalry will get back to where it should be.

As far as the tassles vs poms, my only thought was that the tassle might possibly get in the way of clubs below in the bag coming in/going out, but I really doubt that would be a problem. I think they both look great.

[quote name='smellysell' timestamp='1356759258' post='6132709']
[quote name='Gongshowguy16' timestamp='1356758072' post='6132661']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

GO BLUE!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair, Denard didn't really play either, hoping with Hoke and that guy that's coaching Ohio now the rivalry will get back to where it should be.

As far as the tassles vs poms, my only thought was that the tassle might possibly get in the way of clubs below in the bag coming in/going out, but I really doubt that would be a problem. I think they both look great.
[/quote]

Denard did play well, but his elbow had a boo-boo and Joke didn't play him enough.

I got all tassles, so I hope they don't get in the way.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][quote name='Gongshowguy16' timestamp='1356589990' post='6122371']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Those are awesome. I am looking for some covers to go with my Ohio State Sun Mountain bag.

Ping G430 10.5* - Ventus Blue 6S
Ping G410  17.5* and 20.5* Tour stiff

Ping G425 5 Hybrid 
Ping I230 6-pw - Project X IO 6.0
Ping Glide 4.0 50/54/58 Project X IO 6.0
Ping Redwood Anser - Starshot Finish

Titleist Pro V1X

Well fellas, Ju Ju finished my covers already. On the 27th we finalized the patterns, and today the 29th she emailed me the pics below. She stated 10 days for production and shipping, yet finished and shipped in 2 days....absolutely awesome. I wish we could get a WRX article on her and her operation, because that is quick (and I know from other posts that she had at least 3-4 other orders on top of mine).

Here they are...

[attachment=1468875:hc1.jpg]
[attachment=1468879:hc.jpg]
[attachment=1468873:hc2.jpg]
[attachment=1468871:headcover.jpg]