2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Clearing out the remaining extras...

Scotty, Diamana White and Blue, Cally, Mizzy Blades, etc...
Mods, I closed my pinned listing a few days ago and sent in a report that it could be deleted or moved from pinned status.

I'm trying to clear out the remaining extras, trade interests will be listed at the bottom, but cash is always king. As with all of my listings, I don't do ratings. I post pics, you determine what their condition is to you. Reasonable offers will be looked at, please no low-balling. I ship USPS Priority, and will try my best to get it out the next day or the same day, depending on time purchase is made (it won't be today, that's for sure because USPS is closed). I tried to get values from completed BST and ebay listings for accurate prices. All pics will be at the bottom of the listing, after the items are described.

1. Nike SQ Tour 460 9.5 driver with real deal Diamana Blueboard 83 g4"t s-flex. 44.75" to butt of shaft, add the grip cap for Lamkin Performance Plus 3gen midsize to get total length (measured before putting it on, sorry, forgot to measure after, but I can if you'd like). Driver has been murdered out on the sole, got rid of unsightly yellow, didn't like it. I hit this driver for a while and loved it, still would as it's been my go to control driver in the past, I just have too many sticks laying around, has zero pop-up marks, no marks on sole, a few on the face from normal use. Don't have original headcover, so I'll throw in the VR Pro pictured to protect it. $130 shipped cont'l US

2. Scotty Cameron Classics Laguna. This putter head is all original, it's never been refinished. It's in great shape for it's age, IMO, and has zero rust spots. I picked it up and swapped the shaft out for a UST Frequency Filtered, cut at 33.5". Has Red Iomic Midsize (because the standard is too puny). I do not have the original headcover, but I will find something to put on it to ensure that it's safe during shipping. Milling on this one is still in fantastic shape, and hopefully you can see that in the pics. There is a little wear to the finish on the sole only, and there are a few small dings here and there due to it's age. Nothing at all major, as you can see in the pics. The only thing I changed on the head was the paintfill in the diamond, and it was changed to Tamiya X-Acrylics red. I kept this wiped with Eezox to protect the finish. I gamed it some, but it just doesn't fit my stroke, even though I've tried to make it several times because of how much I like the putter. Feels great to me with the FF shaft. Looking for SOLD cont'l US.

3. Real Deal Diamana Whiteboard 63 x5ct x-flex with Nike VR Str8 Fit tip. Played to 45" in a VR driver at the standard setting. Grip is Lamkin Performance Plus 3gen midsize. It was in a driver I traded for here on the BST. You know the shaft and what it is. Ended up trading the driver in on the 910 Fd I just got and kept this shaft to either reuse or sell. Offering it up here first, as it may be a touch too much shaft for me. $130 shipped cont'l US.

4. Callaway X-Forged Chrome 60 degree LW with Tour Issue Dynamic Gold. I bought this recently, and the grind was already done to it. I liked it, as it feels great and the grind that was done makes it super easy to lay it wide open and hit flop shots like nobody's business(work done by the PGA TSS, as that's where I bought it, and I know the clubmaker that did the work there, who told me he assembled it and did the grind for the guy, and then called me when he traded it in because he knows I ho clubs). Has MD grooves, as indicated. Just not any better than my Cleveland that I'm loyal to, plus I have a Scratch 1018 here too. Is at standard length/lie, and has a Lamkin Performance Plus 3gen midsize grip. $75 shipped cont'l US.

5. Nike SV 58 degree wedge. Original finish was stripped, c-grind done on sole, loft stamped next to SV logo. Flamed finish done, ports added. Has DG S400 shaft in it, Nike grip with swoosh done in red. Has 3 extra wraps of tape entire length of grip. There is a small mark on the face, as shown in the pic that doesn't effect play. It didn't fit in my loft gaps. $50 shipped cont'l US

6. Mizzy MP-37 5-PW. Heads have had a brushed/scotchbrite treatment done to them. You can see what it looks like. I played these for a season and a half, bought them brand new. They still play fine, I don't practice enough to use blades anymore. Shafts are DG S300's spined and FLO'd, no shaft bands because I removed them. Grips are Golf Pride BCT's in red with 4 extra wraps of tape and sandpaper treatment done to bring out cords some more. These are gamers, but would be a perfect candidate for someone looking to have rechromed, if you're into the look (I don't like the glare, which is the reason for the scotchbrite treatment). They've been gamed, and have marks on them in various places. I tried to take pics of the whole clubheads, but if you need more, let me know and I'll be glad to take more and send them to you. Standard loft,standard length, 2 degrees up. Red and black paintfill, red, black and silver Cell Parts ferrules. $150 shipped cont'l US. (If you want the 3 and 4 iron listed below, I'll do the entire set for $210 shipped)

7. Mizzy MP-37 3 iron. I hit this one a few times, I'm a hybrid guy and this wasn't for me. I ended up doing nothing with it except putting it in an old bag in the corner. Has DG S300 (no label), never did spine and FLO because I didn't use it. Golf Pride yellow/black DD2 midsize. Standard loft/standard length/2 degrees up $40 shipped cont'l US

8. Mizzy MP-37 4 iron. Same as the 3 iron, I hit hybrids for a reason, can't hit the longer irons. Same specs, grip, etc. Same price too $40 shipped cont'l US

9. Ping WRX Cover. Got this with a putter recently purchased off the BST. Moved the putter, kept this cover. Don't have anything else Ping, so not real sure why I kept it. So yours for SOLD shipped cont'l US.

10. M-Clip "The World's Finest Money Clip" Ultralight V-series all black. I won this recently. I'm not a money clip guy, never have been, never will be. I prefer a wallet or cash cover. It's never been used, still in the box (took out of the fancy recessed holder inside the box for pics). It's a neat design, if you use one, but I don't. It's anodized black and has a urethane inlay that looks like carbon fiber. If you need to know more about it, here's the specifics on it from their site: http://www.m-clip.com/Ultralight-V-Series-C31.aspx They have a cute video and everything on there. They're $49.95 new according to their site, since I'm a nice guy and I'll never use this one, you can have it for SOLD shipped.

TRADE INTERESTS:

Diamana Whiteboard S-flex (with Surefit tip is a bonus, driver length).

Titleist Surefit Tip (must be authentic, OEM, whatever word you want to use. Has to pass the wobble test. Don't want aftermarket, no matter what quality they use.)

Oakley M-Frames, preferably Black framed. Case would be awesome, don't need 32 sets of lens, just one good lens with no big scratches in the field of vision.

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6 (or similar headshape from another manufacturer, no SeeMores though, I have 3 of them)

LOTS OF PICS

281a8ada.jpg
1dc28171.jpg
edf9b8c0.jpg
69a9a6b6.jpg
d8f81afd.jpg
b05bb50b.jpg
012902e3.jpg
11cc3e20.jpg
d09e927a.jpg
e936c5cc.jpg
4de2bec6.jpg
8eceadd1.jpg
3c48829a.jpg
53b8e01a.jpg
4e037b3a.jpg
bdcb10b8.jpg
eadfde2f.jpg
de18fa7c.jpg
9d4c3166.jpg
f8088d6a.jpg
63a41f27.jpg
db064190.jpg
1cb8455f.jpg
6f4e1095.jpg
16159851.jpg
a4ba8121.jpg
531a6384.jpg
e09052b4.jpg
1342ccc3.jpg
f790f2e5.jpg
eec94368.jpg
3dcf2d2b.jpg
c1341057.jpg
4e65ed2e.jpg
ff217868.jpg
ed4d9a1b.jpg
6e93ee13.jpg
88b9dbb7.jpg
0e746185.jpg
3a25b59e.jpg
23d2d84a.jpg
2286b637.jpg
23b6aa32.jpg
6c1bb448.jpg
0ed449b1.jpg
4be303ef.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50% of proceeds from remaining items to be donated to a local family, whom I personally know and have been helping clear broken trees, who's house was destroyed by a tornado last wednesday (can provide pics if necessary) I've listed 3 of the items on eBay as well, which my username is listed on my profile here. Thanks for looking.