2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Golfwrx....just another golfwebsite?

Golfchicago

Guy and ladies!

Hey I just was sitting here reflecting about this site and what it means to me. First of all how did we ever live without sites like this? I could never ever imagine life without a cell phone, now I would put that same emphasis with Golfwrx. Tell us your story! What has this website done for you or what does it mean to you?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get information here in about 30 seconds that it would have taken me years to get before. This place is a real resource for me. It's also a real time-suck! I spend a lot of time browsing around here that I should probably spend in some activity my boss or my wife thinks is "productive."

Thanks to all who make this place such a treasure. My boss and wife don't care for you much, but I am eternally grateful! :)

This website has allowed me to find more information about different clubs I like as well as allow me the opportunity to purchase way more clubs than I need. LOL I've met alot of great people on here, some of which I've now gone a played with in person.

It's a great site. I knew there was a reason I spent thismuch time online here :):):pimp::):smilie_titty:

-CHRIS-

This website has ruined me i had a big test yesterday and i couldnt focus because all i could think of was easyyy telling the truth " r9 with 6 moveable weights" and then i drew out some pictures of what i thought it would be on the back of my test.

but in all seriousness this is the best site on the web and i probablly wouldnt use the computer half as much if this site wasnt around

Thanks to everyone that makes this site as great as it is!

Ian

I have been searching for the "tour experience" in getting my clubs fit to me professionally. this site introduced me to Joe Kwok... the consumate club builder.

oh yeah, and it's turning me into a club ho'. I hadn't switched irons in 5 years, i have been thru 3 sets in the last 6 months.

Great site

thanks GolfWrx!!

It has turned me into more than just a golf nut. I am now a golf nut with INFO. I love being the guy that gets to break to my friends about all the new equipment. Additionally, I think the best feature is the BST. It allows us all to exchange equipment, and typically, things sell for just a little over ebay, but MUCH more reliable. You guys have changed my life for certain. You better not go anywhere or I will be lost!

I cannot argue with any of the valid points that have been raised above. Golfwrx is an addiction, I usually have it in the background on my computer at work and am always reading and seeing what others have to say or the reviews that members give.

It also has put a serious hurting on the wallet... I mean where else but here would I have figured out that a Fade FT-3 with a PM702X would be the cure to the leftside eliminator...

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

Agree, totally addicting. Learned more about shafts, flexes, kickpoints, club heads, new products and on and on and on from this site. It's gratifying to chat with golf buddies and be the first in the group to share about new equipment offerings and what golfers on this site are saying in their pre-market release reviews. Don't know but a couple of things I had rather be doing and you can't play golf all the time and the other does not take that long anyway.

This site is the best that has come across my screen in a while, and by while i mean EVER!!! My girlfriend hates it, I spend too much time here reading about golf, but its ok, because i live, eat and breathe GOLF... This is like a support group where I find other golf-a-holics that understand how I feel and its something that the non-golfer can't understand...

I've learned about different grinds, about different custom paitfills and all of those made it into my bag...

I also had the pleasure to deal with Richard and Gxgolfer when I submited pictures of a nationwide event without wanting compensation and Richard generously gave me a headcover, now I display that headcover proudly... I honestly didn't think places like this existed anymore, I thought everybody was out to get something, but GolfWRX it's almost like a family!!

I saw the Social experiment thread were you give something away without expecting anything in return and it blew my mind...

I love this site because I can wow my Reps with info on new clubs that they havent even hear of (or claim not to know)...

I love to open the tour forum and see new pics...

I love unbiased reviews...

Basically, I love this site...

Thanks Richard and Gx for running this site like a 21st century family...

For me....well golf is great, equipment is great, unbiased reviews and all the Proto clubs are great. BUT the best thing I've gotten out of GolfWRX is meeting and chatting up with some really excellent people that I would have never known without this site.

Cheers to the GolfWRX membership. You truly make this site what it is and why it's my favorite place to be. :)

Guys/Gals,

Many thanks from Richard and I. The growth, quality of information, and friendships created are directly related to the community and the Marshalls(moderators) that keep this place going. Over 50k unique viewers now visit GolfWRX every month and the numbers continue to improve.

Obviously, anyone who claims we are a ripoff site or unscrupulous owners has not seen the support from the Industry or has taken the time to really view the site. This community is all inclusive and is ran for the membership.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

I think the major benefit of GolfWRX is the knowledge you are able to obtain. Certainly before I joined here almost 18 months ago I did not nearly what I do now, partly due to GolfWRX. Unlike some on the board I do not changed clubs every week but despite that when I do buy something new I have the necessary technical knowledge to buy what is most apt for my game.

Titleist TS3 10.5° w/ Tensei AV 55 Stiff
Titleist TS2 16.5° w/ Tensei AV 65 Stiff
Titleist TS2 21° w/ Tensei AV 75 Stiff
Titleist U510 23° w/ Tensei Blue AM2 Stiff
Titleist 714 AP2 5-9 w/ XP 95 S300
Vokey SM8 46°, 50°, 54°, 60° w/ XP 95 S300
Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34"

Guys/Gals,

Many thanks from Richard and I. The growth, quality of information, and friendships created are directly related to the community and the Marshalls(moderators) that keep this place going. Over 50k unique viewers now visit GolfWRX every month and the numbers continue to improve.

Obviously, anyone who claims we are a ripoff site or unscrupulous owners has not seen the support from the Industry or has taken the time to really view the site. This community is all inclusive and is ran for the membership.

golfwrx- By golfers for golfers. We are here for us, not for the owners. We love the game and that is why we are here. A lot of work, but it is worth it to see the community here happy with what they see.

Unbias and we take the high road. We want nothing but true factual info for our membership to enjoy.

I'm here to help as much as possible from the starting line to give you guys best of the best.

Our concentration are to provide what you guys want to see, hear, feel, eat, sleep, etc that relates to GOLF.

At the end we are asking for your help to protect our interest to keep this site on the top of the golfing world w/ pride & dignity.

You guys may spend more but you spend it smartly due to the best information you can get in here.

Me my self would like to thank you all for making this site up to this point.

Cheers!

Joe Kwok

• 2 weeks later...

I like it for the fact that the site is light years ahead of the 'Other Site" from a technology standpoint. It is nice to be able to post something and actually see it then....rather than having it take a day or two to make it through the censors....I was always on some sort of administrative review on the 'Other Site' due to my inclination to post the TRUTH. Really like this site.....Absolutely loathe the Other.

Oh, and one more thing.......No silly Insider's Club....How stupid is that anyway?

A lot of great points. Clearly this site is unbiased and straight forward. It is human nature to become biased and push products that would make you the most money even if they aren't the best choices. I'm glad to be associated with this group that keeps itself squeaky clean and devoid of any wrong doing.

Oh, I don't know, I've seen better. ;) Of course I hope all you guys know that I'm just kidding.

My wife thinks it quite strange...I've removed all my pictures of scantily clad young ladies off my wall and now have framed pictures of satin chromed blades, exotic shafted over sized headed drivers......handcrafted full milled putters.....golf bags.....head covers.....golf shoes.....those thingies that you stick in the ground and set your ball on....etc etc. :)

Yes...Golfwrx is just another web site........but if you're a golfer, It's the BEST!! :stop:

p. s. Ryan, did you get my check for this months rent for my chat room, BagChatter? :stop:

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

Well, this ones for the Mods. I've been a loyal member since last year, fastly approaching 700 posts, and can't say enough good about this place. Since I've been a member here, I have dropped my handicap enough to compete with any regular at my home course, and they put me in the A player section, soooo Thanks wrx! But aside from that, this place rules.

I wanna be a mod just to be closer to this place lol.

Here's to you wrx, and all that made it possible ;)

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Head Golf Professional @ Peninsula Golf Resort, KY[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Srixon & UST Mamiya Staff Member[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Srixon Z565 9.5*, UST Mamiya Elements Prototype 7F5T[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon ZF65 15. UST Mamiya ATTAS T2 8X[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon U45 19*, UST Mamiya iRod 85F5[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon Z765 3-PW. UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 125 F5[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist Vokey TVD 52/58 M-Grind, UST Mamiya Wedge Proto F5[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2, Frequency Filter shaft[/font]