Top Posters In This Topic

no prob

Callaway Ai Smoke Triple  8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

TM Qi10 15* / Project X HZRDUS Black 8X        

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel ARRAY F3 w/ 3 line alignment

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1360109975' post='6369587']
Love the C-Tapers, I put them in all of my irons now. They feel great and I love the look. I won't go back to DGX100's anytime soon. FIrst set of irons I had with them were the Bridgestone J40 CB's and fell in love.
[/quote] After demoing and a session with the Mizuno shaft optimizer, I just received my MP 64's w/ DGX100's. The feel is great but they are ballooning on me, especially with the long irons. I have the option to change shafts to either the Project X or C tapers, and was just wondering if you knew what the difference is between these two shafts. I have hit the Project X's before but never the C-Tapers.The Shaft Optimizer recommended in this order 1) DGX100 2)PX 6.5 3) KBS C- Taper X flex. My 6 iron ss is at 97mph.

Thanks,
RPM

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10.5 Rogue Max 75 X
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 15° 3 wood Rogue Max 85 X
Callaway Razr X Tour 3 Hybrid
Srixon Z 745 PX 6.0 4-P
Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 50° 54° 58° PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 33" (2014)
Srixon Z Star XV

Not an expert by any means, but I would suggest trying the C-Tapers. They should help take some spin off, especially if you are trying an x-flex. I believe the px is going to have a little higher ball flight, so probably is not going to help with the ballooning. I played the px 6.0 for a long time and went to a c taper S+ last year and they were definitely a lower flighted shaft and stout. They were too stout for my swing, so I think I am headed back to a project x shaft.

917 D3 8.5 Xphlexx Agera Orange RF Proto
SLDR Mini 12 Evo Speeder TS 757x
SLDR Mini 15.8 Rogue Black 110 80TX
Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Srixon 965 7-PW PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14 or Odyssey O-works 7

[quote name='oldhamer25' timestamp='1362688920' post='6565869']
Not an expert by any means, but I would suggest trying the C-Tapers. They should help take some spin off, especially if you are trying an x-flex. I believe the px is going to have a little higher ball flight, so probably is not going to help with the ballooning. I played the px 6.0 for a long time and went to a c taper S+ last year and they were definitely a lower flighted shaft and stout. They were too stout for my swing, so I think I am headed back to a project x shaft.
[/quote]This is going to be a difficult choice, but the DG's are definitely out! I played PX 6.5 flighted in a set of 07' X-Forged (with great success) for about 5 years. I pulled them for 6.0's because I thought the 6.5's were getting to stiff for me. The 6.5's did not balloon at all, but did feel a bit harsh at times. The 6.0's didn't work out. I have an opportunity to replace the DG's with the C-Tapers, so I might try them in X flex soft stepped.

Thanks for your input,

RPM

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10.5 Rogue Max 75 X
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 15° 3 wood Rogue Max 85 X
Callaway Razr X Tour 3 Hybrid
Srixon Z 745 PX 6.0 4-P
Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 50° 54° 58° PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 33" (2014)
Srixon Z Star XV

Great review J13. Sitting here in freezing Norway, waiting for the snow to go away. Going to Orlando in a week, and will probably travel back with a set of MP64`s. I have tried alot of the MP range irons, and really love the buttery soft forged feel. I definatly will get custom fitted this time. Anyone in here that has any experience with custom fitting, good or bad, in the Orlando area?? I am not a shaft ho, and get a little bit confused when you start with all the tech talk about shafts. I need good help with this. I`m considering the MP H-4, 3 and 4 iron, but i will give the MP64 long irons a go first.
How long are you guys hitting you`re 64 irons, compared to other irons?? I am playing the TM R9 TP irons at the moment, and are just wondering if the 64`s will be much shorter:-)

Keep up the good work, and please write more about this irons guys.

Thomas

Have fun in Orlando Thomas its nice and warm there so enjoy the fitting.

These sticks continue to impress me. I hit range balls 2x this past weekend with mine (C-Tapers in Stiff, HS). Have yet to play with them just yet though. The thing that completely stands out with these clubs is how unbelieveably soft feeling they are. Range balls literally feel like ProVs. I'm just about ready to put my Adams CMBs on the BST because there is basically no way I'm going back to them. My MP68s and MP64s are the perfect sets to jump back and forth to.

Seriously, well done Mizuno.

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

J13. Thanks, and i`m sure i will. Do you notice any distance loss\gain with the MP64 irons, compared to other irons you have hit. I play of 10, and consider myself a decent ball striker, so consistency is maybe more important. But...Still:-) I`m not locking for a Rocket iron, because then i would by a ...............rocket iron. I just wonder if i will need to juse one extra iron on my golf course if i change irons!!! And if they infact are one club shorter than my R9 TP irons, i will need to buy a 3 iron as well.

Thomas

Didn't notice any loss at all if anything an increase in distance as I switched to the KBS Tour Ctapers in these which I also have in the Cally Xforged and they are long too. So I would say the increase was the shaft but regardless you shouldn't notice any loss with them.

Sounds great:-) I have red alot of great things abort the c-tapers. I have a high ball flight with alot of spin, but i have a clubhead speed around 104 mph with the driver. I'm not sure what the speed i have with the irons. Will my swing speed be to slow for the c-tapers? I will try different shafts anyway, but can i even consider them?

Thanks for your quick reply by the way.

Thomas

No, they have various flexes based on your SS. With yours I would try the stiff flex. Remember they are just like any other iron shaft just a little lower spin/launch. They feel great!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Faking-it-with-blades' timestamp='1351539977' post='5863383']
Great review...pushed me over the edge. I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my MP-64 (5i-9i).

As for me, I'm pretty new to the game, but a natural athlete and have become obsessed in the short time I've played.

In a perhaps over zealous move, I swapped my beginner irons (huge cavities) for a set of Titleist 710 MB blades (got a deal on eBay so i figured I'd give them a shot). After a so-so day at the range with these, I decided I'd gotten ahead of myself, and visited a golfsmith where the rep ultimately suggested I try the mp64. After testing a few different shafts and hitting balls for 20 mins I was sold (went with the standard DG S300).

Now I'm looking forward to comparing the MP64's to the MB blades. It's funny, I'd actually listed the blades on eBay, but after hitting them again this weekend decided to hold off because I was actually really liking them! Still, I think the mizzys will be more satisfying (soft) and more forgiving. I'm hoping that the fact that I can hit the MB blades (at least on a good day!) indicates that the MP64's aren't out of my league in terms of ball striking.
[/quote]

Quoting myself from a few months earlier...loved the MP64's but based on a few tendencies...

Had a fitting with Kepler's today and, since my swing has progressed a bit, they recommended that I flatten the lies a bit and stiffen the shafts, as the S300s were leading to high ball flight with too much spin and a tendency to overdraw. After an hour of testing different shafts, I ended up ordering a combo set of MP64 3-6i and MP69 7i-PW with the KBS C-Taper X-stiff shafts. These were much more consistent in terms of stats and also much more controllable when I intentionally shaped the ball. With the S300s, I found it hard to subtly shape shots, as the shaft was whippy through impact. The C-tapers felt solid...like the head of the club is where I expected it to be through impact. Once the clubs come in at Kepler's, I'll get fitted (again) for actual lie angles, but I expect to go about 2* flat. I don't think having the MP69s in 7-PW will necessarily bring my scores way down, but I look forward to it from a feel and vanity standpoint.

FWIW, my interaction with Kepler's has shown me the value of boutique club fitters versus the Golfsmith's of the world.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 (9*), Shaft TBD

3W: Titleist TSi2 (15*) OR TSi3 (15*), Shaft TBD

5W: Titleist TSi2 (18*), Shaft TBD

4i-PW: Miura MB101, KBS C-Taper 130X (Parallel)

52*:  Miura Milled Tour Wedge, KBS C-Taper 130X (Parallel)

56*:  Miura Milled Tour Wedge, DG S300 (Parallel)

60*:  Miura Milled Tour Wedge, DG S300 (Parallel) 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Newport, Teryllium T22

Great info and 10000% agree on the fitting comment.

[quote name='Faking-it-with-blades' timestamp='1363934572' post='6662601']
[quote name='Faking-it-with-blades' timestamp='1351539977' post='5863383']
Great review...pushed me over the edge. I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my MP-64 (5i-9i).

As for me, I'm pretty new to the game, but a natural athlete and have become obsessed in the short time I've played.

In a perhaps over zealous move, I swapped my beginner irons (huge cavities) for a set of Titleist 710 MB blades (got a deal on eBay so i figured I'd give them a shot). After a so-so day at the range with these, I decided I'd gotten ahead of myself, and visited a golfsmith where the rep ultimately suggested I try the mp64. After testing a few different shafts and hitting balls for 20 mins I was sold (went with the standard DG S300).

Now I'm looking forward to comparing the MP64's to the MB blades. It's funny, I'd actually listed the blades on eBay, but after hitting them again this weekend decided to hold off because I was actually really liking them! Still, I think the mizzys will be more satisfying (soft) and more forgiving. I'm hoping that the fact that I can hit the MB blades (at least on a good day!) indicates that the MP64's aren't out of my league in terms of ball striking.
[/quote]

Quoting myself from a few months earlier...loved the MP64's but based on a few tendencies...

Had a fitting with Kepler's today and, since my swing has progressed a bit, they recommended that I flatten the lies a bit and stiffen the shafts, as the S300s were leading to high ball flight with too much spin and a tendency to overdraw. After an hour of testing different shafts, I ended up ordering a combo set of MP64 3-6i and MP69 7i-PW with the KBS C-Taper X-stiff shafts. These were much more consistent in terms of stats and also much more controllable when I intentionally shaped the ball. With the S300s, I found it hard to subtly shape shots, as the shaft was whippy through impact. The C-tapers felt solid...like the head of the club is where I expected it to be through impact. Once the clubs come in at Kepler's, I'll get fitted (again) for actual lie angles, but I expect to go about 2* flat. I don't think having the MP69s in 7-PW will necessarily bring my scores way down, but I look forward to it from a feel and vanity standpoint.

FWIW, my interaction with Kepler's has shown me the value of boutique club fitters versus the Golfsmith's of the world.
[/quote]
I would say your swing progressed more than just a bit. That is a big jump from S300s to C-Taper X-stiff. Not questioning the fitter here, just impressed.

917 D3 8.5 Xphlexx Agera Orange RF Proto
SLDR Mini 12 Evo Speeder TS 757x
SLDR Mini 15.8 Rogue Black 110 80TX
Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Srixon 965 7-PW PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14 or Odyssey O-works 7

[quote name='oldhamer25' timestamp='1363961347' post='6663651']
...Had a fitting with Kepler's today and, since my swing has progressed a bit, they recommended that I flatten the lies a bit and stiffen the shafts, as the S300s were leading to high ball flight with too much spin and a tendency to overdraw. After an hour of testing different shafts, I ended up ordering a combo set of MP64 3-6i and MP69 7i-PW with the KBS C-Taper X-stiff shafts. These were much more consistent in terms of stats and also much more controllable when I intentionally shaped the ball. With the S300s, I found it hard to subtly shape shots, as the shaft was whippy through impact. The C-tapers felt solid...like the head of the club is where I expected it to be through impact. Once the clubs come in at Kepler's, I'll get fitted (again) for actual lie angles, but I expect to go about 2* flat. I don't think having the MP69s in 7-PW will necessarily bring my scores way down, but I look forward to it from a feel and vanity standpoint.

[/quote]
I would say your swing progressed more than just a bit. That is a big jump from S300s to C-Taper X-stiff. Not questioning the fitter here, just impressed.
[/quote]

Ha, yeah even though I'll still be playing with MP 64 for the long half of my set (and the relatively similar MP69s in 7-pw) it'll be like a completely different set of clubs. I think the huge jump (in 4 months!) from the S300s to the C-Taper X can be chalked up to...

[b](1) The apathetic 10 minute "fitting" from Golfsmith when I purchased the mp64's in the first place. [/b]I probably should've been fitted for something "extra stiff" right from the start. I know it's not true for all of them, but I think that the Golfsmith staff are all too often lacking in real expertise and/or fairly apathetic about "fitting" beyond what's necessary to make the sale.

[b](2) A steep learning curve;[/b] My swing has gotten better and so my clubhead speed has probably gone up. I've also gotten flatter and more in-to-out; hence the flattening of my lie angles.

[b](3) The relative importance I place on dispersion, feedback and control as opposed to carry distances;[/b] My swing is fairly fast tempo with a lot of lag (sometimes too much), and a late release. Generally carry my 6i about 180. With the S300s, that comes with a high (baloon) flight and too much draw spin.

That said, I was torn between the C-Taper X versus the C-Taper S+. Ultimately, the fitter decided I should lean toward the X-stiff because my swingspeed will likely increase slightly more as I continue to improve.

I have to admit, I still have a slight trepidation that C-Taper X is too stiff, but the numbers were good, and they were consistent. If I were to hit blindfolded, the DG 100X (or X300...or whatever it's called) would have been the winner. Felt like butter. The C-Taper felt more "board-like" -- less of an intoxicating compression feeling but also more assuring feedback as to what the clubhead was doing at impact. I think the DG would be more enjoyable for hitting a bucket at the range. But the C-Taper made me feel more confident that the ball will go where I expect it to.

I am considering calling Keplers back and asking them their thoughts on soft-stepping the X's though. Might be a good middle ground.

Has anyone hit the 64's with a higher launch shaft? I currently play DGS300's, but in my next set, I'm looking to hit it a little higher. I have no problem flighting anything down at all (head-high when I want it), but just need more height.

Callaway Rogue EvenFlow Blue
Callaway XHot 15* PX 6.0
Callaway Heavenwood 20*
Mizuno MP64 4-PW PX 5.5
Vokey SM5 50.12 (F), 55.08 (S), 60.06 (M)
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum (circa 1999)

[quote name='Vito Porkleone' timestamp='1364439253' post='6711473']
Has anyone hit the 64's with a higher launch shaft? I currently play DGS300's, but in my next set, I'm looking to hit it a little higher. I have no problem flighting anything down at all (head-high when I want it), but just need more height.
[/quote]

Do you currently play blades? If so, the MP 64s may hit higher with the same shafts. I have a set of Titleist MBs and the 64s, and the MP64s generally hit higher.

[quote name='Faking-it-with-blades' timestamp='1364574065' post='6720795']
[quote name='Vito Porkleone' timestamp='1364439253' post='6711473']
[/quote]

Do you currently play blades? If so, the MP 64s may hit higher with the same shafts. I have a set of Titleist MBs and the 64s, and the MP64s generally hit higher.
[/quote]

I've been playing 962's for the last 16 years (gasp). Just haven't found anything I like better. But I've got the fever, and new irons are going in the bag soon. Will be going to a Mizuno demo day next week, and I'm hitting every club and shaft they have. It's high time I win some of my money back from the boys.

I'm driving it longer and straighter than I ever have, and my putting is very strong, but the old iron game has really let me down over the last couple of years. I'm looking at 4 different Mizzy models. When I buy this time, vanity is out the window. If I have to buy irons as big as a skillet, so be it. This is about the pencil and the scorecard.

Callaway XHot 15* PX 6.0
Callaway Heavenwood 20*
Mizuno MP64 4-PW PX 5.5

[quote name='Vito Porkleone' timestamp='1364615219' post='6724265']
I've been playing 962's for the last 16 years (gasp). Just haven't found anything I like better. But I've got the fever, and new irons are going in the bag soon. Will be going to a Mizuno demo day next week, and I'm hitting every club and shaft they have. It's high time I win some of my money back from the boys.

I'm driving it longer and straighter than I ever have, and my putting is very strong, but the old iron game has really let me down over the last couple of years. I'm looking at 4 different Mizzy models. When I buy this time, vanity is out the window. If I have to buy irons as big as a skillet, so be it. This is about the pencil and the scorecard.
[/quote]

Haha, well good luck winning some $$...maybe the new irons will pay for themselves! I'll say the most remarkable thing about MP64s is that, if your ball striking is even remotely competent, they're seriously easy to hit. I have been playing for less than a year (although I've played a lot in these first 10 months!) and I have yet to wish for more "foregiveness" in these irons. In reality, my "miss" with these is a lot better than with my initial game improvement irons. With the GI irons, my "miss" would be really connecting with one and launching it 20 yards past the green. With the 64s, my miss is 5-10 yards short.

As I was saying in the earlier post, the common wisdom that blades hit lower does not seem to apply to the MP64s. I would not be surprised if you find these hit plenty high with your standard DG S300 shafts. In fact, I've moved on to a SECOND set of MP64/MP69s that were custom fitted, and a big part of the shaft selection (C-Taper X flex) was the fitter's suggestion that they would help lower my ball flight which he said was a bit high.

[/quote]

Picking these up from Kepler's today!! I'm like a kid on his way to Toys 'R Us. Hopefully this custom set will be even sweeter than the MP64s were off-the-rack. Obviously I'll report back!

UPDATE: With the C-Tapers X flex, these are absolute perfection. Not quite the "melted butter" feeling of the DG S300s, but still soft with AMAZING feedback and control. These shafts are, in a word, STABLE. The stock shafts would kind of smear across the ball at impact. With these, i feel the head staying on track through the ball, and I feel like I could close my eyes and tell you exactly where the ball went. And my previous high/overdraw is gone. With these, the ball goes where i tell it to!

I ended up tacking on an order for MP wedges with C-Tapers.

...and as Zak said, the MP64 3-iron is so easy to hit, i can finally get rid of the wildly unpredictable 19* hybrid.

Also ended up walking out of Kepler's with a TaylorMade R1 with Oban Kiyoshi shaft...i'll be eating Ramen noodles for a couple weeks!

I ordered the H4 4 iron with my 64s and I'm regretting it. I think I would have MUCH preferred the stock 4 iron. I hit the 5 iron great, but the H4 4iron is a mess for me for some reason. Just can't seem to catch it correctly.....ah well....

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

Hey J13 (or anyone with insight),

I'm loving the MP64/MP69 set up with the C-Taper X, but part of me is thinking I should've gone one flex softer or soft-stepped them. I say this based on three general issues;

1) WORKABILITY: One thing i miss relative to the DG S300s is the ability to work the ball significantly. The C-Taper X's are more reliable and pretty much go straight automatically with no drama, but I do find it hard to put more than a slight draw/fade on the ball. Is that a stiffness issue?

2) SHAFT LOADING: I was fitted for the X-flex because I have a pretty aggressive swing (big load and kick with my left leg). That said, with the X-Flex, I kind of feel like I MUST step on it in order to load the shaft.

3) SHOULDER / WRIST PAIN: I've spent quite a bit of time practicing this week, and more so than before, I've felt some pain in my shoulder & wrist. Some of this is pre-existing inflammation from squash. But i wonder if the C-taper X flex is harder on the joints at impact.

All of that said, for hitting straight, the ball almost never goes more than 5 yards off line, so maybe the X-flex is actually better for my scoring, even if not quite as fun on the range.

Thoughts or advice?

How would you say your soft-stepped set up compares to simply swapping out the X-flex for a S+?

Also, if i were concerned with workability, would the standard KBS Tours (in X flex) be more workable?

Thanks!

I hit the 64's at a demo day, and as much as I love them, I'm just not consistent enough with them. The best shots I hit all day were with the 64, but then again so were the worst. So I'm going with the 59's. Bad shots weren't so bad, and mediocre shots were pretty decent.

Believe it or not, I thought the 59's were easier to cut. With the 64's, the same swing was more like a dead push, and I couldn't get it to start on line. But with the 59, I was able to hit this beautiful little high cut. I had no trouble drawing either one.

When I was fitted for the right shaft, everything started coming together. I didn't have to work so hard to get the flight I wanted, and I was able to start thinking about hitting targets and holding it into the wind. The fitting process recommended 3 shafts, I hit all three and settled on the Project X. Nice feel. I hit the KBS, but it seemed I needed to swing harder to get the same ball flight as the PX.

Now, just waiting for the tax return... :golfer:

Callaway XHot 15* PX 6.0
Callaway Heavenwood 20*
Mizuno MP64 4-PW PX 5.5

• 2 months later...

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1354117689' post='5989495']
if your playing the i20's you'll be fine with the 64's. Enjoy them they are sweet irons
[/quote]

Good to hear. I currently play the i20s and I am pretty decent ball striker. My miss is hook, natural ball flight is a draw. I ordered the MP64s with KBS tour Hard stepped once.

I was really concerned with forgiveness in the Mizunos as compared to the i20s.

• 11 months later...

I thought I would bring this thread back to life. I have been playing my MP-64's w/KBS Stiff shafts for two months now and I feel they are perhaps the best feeling players irons I've owned. They are maybe slightly less demanding than the MP-4's but the amazingly solid feel is unique to any blade-like club, I even prefer it to my Miura's.

Spoiler

Ai Smoke MAX 10.5  Velocore Red 6S 44.5" D3

Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini 13.5 Denali Blue R

Rogue ST MAX 5W,7W Velocore  Red 7S 

Srixon MKII ZX4-4 KBS Tour Lite 100 S, Srixon ZX5-5&6, ZX7 7-PW

MODUS 120 S +3/4, D3-D5

SM8 Raw 52 F-12, WW 56 V & 60 V

L.A.B. ZF3 35" 69* w/2* Pistol Grip

Scotty Circle T Red Dot 350g Newport 2 (A006794), Alt bag: Miura 4-PW CB57’s & K Grinds 52,56,60,64.   Fun Bag MP-33 5-PW 

[quote name='SwingBlade' timestamp='1401295811' post='9382509']
I thought I would bring this thread back to life. I have been playing my MP-64's w/KBS Stiff shafts for two months now and I feel they are perhaps the best feeling players irons I've owned. They are maybe slightly less demanding than the MP-4's but the amazingly solid feel is unique to any blade-like club, I even prefer it to my Miura's.
[/quote]

The MP64's are classics and the feel is second to none. Although I don't like the direction that Mizuno is going with the JPX line their classic MP line continues to knock it out of the park.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a set of these on a whim! Shot one of my best rounds this year. -1 front and 4 over back. I tend to fade due to a bad shoulder. They have Dynalite XP S300's in them and those seem to suit me well. I hit two ridiculous 4 irons today which made me very happy. I recently have played Ping S55's and CMB's and the feel on the MP 64's are ridiculously good in comparison. More testing to come but so far I am very impressed.

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST MAX TD TC - 10.5 - MMT 60

TAYLORMADE Stealth Plus- 15 / 18 - PX Hzrdus Red

TITLEIST TSR1 - 20 - MMTHybrid

TITLEIST '23 T200 - 5-PW - Steelfiber i95

VOKEY SM10 Raw 48F/53F/58T- KBS Hi Rev 2.0 / SWAG Redrum

• 6 months later...

Very similar in who they cater too but the 64s feel better imo.