http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOQC_mT84I

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

I don't understand the hate for the Pats. Is it because they like to win? And don't even think about bringing up video-gate, every team was doing it. The latest tactic they all use is lip readers. Why do you think all the coaches hold their play cards in front of their faces when they talk on their headsets? The opponents have people in their boxes with high power binoculars who can read lips.

Congrats to the Ravens and 49ers on their wins.

I don't understand the love for the Pats, Is it because they have such a charismatic coach and a QB with a predilection to having babies out of wedlock? Perhaps it's that gimmicky offense that pushes the boundaries of the rules, just like their video taping practices. If it weren't for a misapplication of the "tuck rule", they'd have never won a big game [i]ever[/i].

The only thing worse than Brady is Ray Lewis, who is a complete a$$hole. He gets a one week bye for beating the Patriots. But if he says "no weapon formed against God shall prosper" one more time, I swear I'm going to put on a white suit and slice a couple guys up in an alleyway.

Note to Ray: shut the eff up you murdering scumbag!!

[quote name='NYKnuckleballer' timestamp='1358775207' post='6269561']
I don't understand the love for the Pats, Is it because they have such a charismatic coach and a QB with a predilection to having babies out of wedlock? Perhaps it's that gimmicky offense that pushes the boundaries of the rules, just like their video taping practices. If it weren't for a misapplication of the "tuck rule", they'd have never won a big game [i]ever[/i].

The only thing worse than Brady is Ray Lewis, who is a complete a$$hole. He gets a one week bye for beating the Patriots. But if he says "no weapon formed against God shall prosper" one more time, I swear I'm going to put on a white suit and slice a couple guys up in an alleyway.

Note to Ray: shut the eff up you murdering scumbag!!
[/quote]
Says the disgruntled Jets/Giants fan. :wave:

[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358782274' post='6270253']
If Ray Lewis murdered people why isn't he in prison?
[/quote]
Oh man....not you again in the sports talk lol. I hope you can spare us some alternate reality take on this as well, and some long drawn out opinion about it. Just FYI Donte Stallworth killed somebody and he isn't in prison, Leonard Little isn't isn't in prison.....OJ isn't (though he is now for something else). Sometimes you get lucky in court, doesn't mean he didn't .That being said, please do not drain this thread like the last one about this because it is about the NFL postseason...moving on.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358739263' post='6268195']
RookieBlue, Hebron what say you guys?

Would be interested to hear in some ATL fans takes on the game.
[/quote]

Disclaimer: I'm actually a long-suffering Browns fan, but I've lived in Atlanta for 15 years and I do root somewhat passively for the home team by default.

Here are some of my thoughts on the game:[list]
[*]Statistically, losing Turner didn't hurt the Falcons, but in overall game-planning it did. SF's defense is difficult enough to run against even with a full compliment of offensive options. Take one away from the ground game, especially one who is more reliable in pass blocking, and that spells trouble.
[*]With very few exceptions I can think of, if you can't run the ball in the playoffs, good luck. ATL didn't get it done on the ground.
[*]IMO, ATL has the strongest compliment of pass-catching players in the league. It does not get much better than White, Jones, Douglass, and Gonzalez, and I give major credit to SF's LB corps in particular. Those guys are great in pass coverage as we saw late in the game.
[*]ATL defense was a weak link all season, and SF found the soft underbelly as discussed above. Frank Gore and Vernon Davis are still piling up yards and it's now noon on Monday. LOL.
[*]I didn't notice if SF changed defensive schemes at half. Did anyone notice if there were major changes made there?
[/list]
Comes back to fundamental football, and it did not surprise me to see the two most fundamentally-sound teams in the NFC end up in yesterday's game. It is not rocket surgery: Run the ball + Stop the run + Win the turnover tally = Winning playoff football. That's exactly what SF did.

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

[quote name='mshills' timestamp='1358787713' post='6270777']

[/quote]

Disclaimer: I'm actually a long-suffering Browns fan, but I've lived in Atlanta for 15 years and I do root somewhat passively for the home team by default.

[*]Statistically, losing Turner didn't hurt the Falcons, but in overall game-planning it did. SF's defense is difficult enough to run against even with a full compliment of offensive options. Take one away from the ground game, especially one who is more reliable in pass blocking, and that spells trouble.
[*]With very few exceptions I can think of, if you can't run the ball in the playoffs, good luck. ATL didn't get it done on the ground.
[*]IMO, ATL has the strongest compliment of pass-catching players in the league. It does not get much better than White, Jones, Douglass, and Gonzalez, and I give major credit to SF's LB corps in particular. Those guys are great in pass coverage as we saw late in the game.
[*]ATL defense was a weak link all season, and SF found the soft underbelly as discussed above. Frank Gore and Vernon Davis are still piling up yards and it's now noon on Monday. LOL.
[*]I didn't notice if SF changed defensive schemes at half. Did anyone notice if there were major changes made there?
[/list]
Comes back to fundamental football, and it did not surprise me to see the two most fundamentally-sound teams in the NFC end up in yesterday's game. It is not rocket surgery: Run the ball + Stop the run + Win the turnover tally = Winning playoff football. That's exactly what SF did.
[/quote]

Im not sure too much about actual scheme change after the half, as to the defense and secondary in particular stepped it up. We did go more man in the second half and had db's running with Gonzalez as opposed to LBs. I think that helped, our safeties weren't quite in synch the first half and that changed come the second half. Also on some of the passes, our dbs bit on fakes and were in wrong positions. They were more disciplined later on. Also Ahmad Brooks played a huge game, and the linebackers played great all game. We got pretty good pressure on Ryan all game, but never got to him...always a second late. Brooks hit shook up Ryan late in the game too. One thing I thought the Falcons would change after halftime was how keyed they were to stop Kaep running. They almost over pursued and ran up field too much on every option, leaving it wide open for LMJ and Gore. Still left it open until the end of the game. I think that may be a good thing for us against the slow Ravens D....now the option is working for us to a point where either Kaep or Gore are getting good holes. It slows a D down, when they have to try and find the ball.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358783852' post='6270421']
[/quote]
Oh man....not you again in the sports talk lol. I hope you can spare us some alternate reality take on this as well, and some long drawn out opinion about it. Just FYI Donte Stallworth killed somebody and he isn't in prison, Leonard Little isn't isn't in prison.....OJ isn't (though he is now for something else). Sometimes you get lucky in court, doesn't mean he didn't .That being said, please do not drain this thread like the last one about this because it is about the NFL postseason...moving on.
[/quote]
Haha i have been reading over this thread since it started and all i have noticed is that your posts are extremely long winded for no reason arguing stats and predictions and in the end it doesnt even matter. The game will be played and the winner will be clear, so why argue pointless stats and probability? my only other post was less than 10 words long yet i was 100% correct. And for the record, I dont know anything about the Ray Lewis murder thing so my question was legitimate. I didnt take an interest in NFL football as a whole until about 6 or 7 years ago. I am in the process of looking up the story now. Before this i only heard small niblets about the murder thing. All I know so far is that Ray is a class act and a sports icon.

Moving on... I am sick of hearing these ESPN analysts saying that Flacco has the strongest arm in the league. I hope to see a good game in the Super Bowl but at some point I would like to see P. Willis bust through the line and bury Flacco multiple times. I also hope for some reason the 9ers put in Alex Smith for a snap (perhaps a trick play) and Ray Lewis puts his lights out. My 2 picks from week 13 made it to the Super Bowl so now I want to see a good game but I dont care who wins. Id like to see Lewis go out with a SB myself but San Fran is deserving.

S9-1 Pro D 9.5 (Tour Prototype 80X Pink) Titleist 909 F3 15 (Diamana BB 83x) 3-PW Miura TB (Nippon NS Pro SPB X flex) 54* Ping Tour S rustique (KBS Tour) 60* Vokey SM4 M grind (KBS C taper) PING Redwood black satin D66

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358788813' post='6270913']

[/quote]

[/list]
[/quote]

Im not sure too much about actual scheme change after the half, as to the defense and secondary in particular stepped it up. We did go more man in the second half and had db's running with Gonzalez as opposed to LBs. I think that helped, our safeties weren't quite in synch the first half and that changed come the second half. Also on some of the passes, our dbs bit on fakes and were in wrong positions. They were more disciplined later on. Also Ahmad Brooks played a huge game, and the linebackers played great all game. We got pretty good pressure on Ryan all game, but never got to him...always a second late. Brooks hit shook up Ryan late in the game too. One thing I thought the Falcons would change after halftime was how keyed they were to stop Kaep running. They almost over pursued and ran up field too much on every option, leaving it wide open for LMJ and Gore. Still left it open until the end of the game. I think that may be a good thing for us against the slow Ravens D....now the option is working for us to a point where either Kaep or Gore are getting good holes. It slows a D down, when they have to try and find the ball.
[/quote]

It would have been quite interesting if the Falcons did pull it out because Ryans shoulder is jacked, then he got popped on the last play too. I could tell by the way he was holding his arm... reminded me a lot of my separated shoulder.

Sorry BubbaGump but i have to throw it out there that it is a pet peeve when people talk about professional sports as if they are part of the team-- saying things such as "WE did this", "OUR guys". Not saying it is bad if you are a die hard fan that feels they ARE part of the team but I cringe when i read it. It almost looks like you are talking as Harbough to the media

S9-1 Pro D 9.5 (Tour Prototype 80X Pink) Titleist 909 F3 15 (Diamana BB 83x) 3-PW Miura TB (Nippon NS Pro SPB X flex) 54* Ping Tour S rustique (KBS Tour) 60* Vokey SM4 M grind (KBS C taper) PING Redwood black satin D66

[quote name='mshills' timestamp='1358787713' post='6270777']Comes back to fundamental football, and it did not surprise me to see the two most fundamentally-sound teams in the NFC end up in yesterday's game. It is not rocket surgery: Run the ball + Stop the run + Win the turnover tally = Winning playoff football. That's exactly what SF did.
[/quote]

Seattle is a more fundamentally sound football team than Atlanta.

Running the football = winning playoff football is a tough correlation. See Giants last year. NFL Champ. Worst rushing team in NFL last year. See Packers. NFL Champ year before, lousy rushing game.

Atlanta lost because they stopped being aggressive. Their coaches called a horrible game. Zero points in the second half, at home, after scoring 24 points in the first half. Two weeks in a row.

If I were an Atlanta fan, and I'm not, I'd throw myself in front of a bus. Hopefully not before stepping on Mike Smith's neck. Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Rookie Blue. He should be on suicide watch, no?

[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358790001' post='6271051']
[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358788813' post='6270913']

[/quote]

[/list]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It would have been quite interesting if the Falcons did pull it out because Ryans shoulder is jacked, then he got popped on the last play too. I could tell by the way he was holding his arm... reminded me a lot of my separated shoulder.

Sorry BubbaGump but i have to throw it out there that it is a pet peeve when people talk about professional sports as if they are part of the team-- saying things such as "WE did this", "OUR guys". Not saying it is bad if you are a die hard fan that feels they ARE part of the team but I cringe when i read it. It almost looks like you are talking as Harbough to the media
[/quote]

Cool story bro! Id rather talk sports to somebody who does this than somebody who talks about aliens and pyramids and does not seem to grasp the sports most basic concepts and history.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358789569' post='6271007']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Haha i have been reading over this thread since it started and all i have noticed is that your posts are extremely long winded for no reason arguing stats and predictions and in the end it doesnt even matter. The game will be played and the winner will be clear, so why argue pointless stats and probability? my only other post was less than 10 words long yet i was 100% correct.[/b] And for the record, I dont know anything about the Ray Lewis murder thing so my question was legitimate. I didnt take an interest in NFL football as a whole until about 6 or 7 years ago. I am in the process of looking up the story now. Before this i only heard small niblets about the murder thing. All I know so far is that Ray is a class act and a sports icon.

Moving on... I am sick of hearing these ESPN analysts saying that Flacco has the strongest arm in the league. I hope to see a good game in the Super Bowl but at some point I would like to see P. Willis bust through the line and bury Flacco multiple times. I also hope for some reason the 9ers put in Alex Smith for a snap (perhaps a trick play) and Ray Lewis puts his lights out. My 2 picks from week 13 made it to the Super Bowl so now I want to see a good game but I dont care who wins. Id like to see Lewis go out with a SB myself but San Fran is deserving.
[/quote]

1. Then you cant understand what Im writing....I put multiple times that predictions and talking heads are pointless......the game will be determined by the players (I can copy it if you want).
2. This is a message board, where fans of teams are breaking down facts and info about their favorite teams before/after the game (what the thread is about)....just because people understand the game of football and can talk about it in depth and you dont have anything of value to add in 10 words or less isnt really a credit to you or knock on somebody else..

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='NYKnuckleballer' timestamp='1358790034' post='6271057']
[quote name='mshills' timestamp='1358787713' post='6270777']Comes back to fundamental football, and it did not surprise me to see the two most fundamentally-sound teams in the NFC end up in yesterday's game. It is not rocket surgery: Run the ball + Stop the run + Win the turnover tally = Winning playoff football. That's exactly what SF did.
[/quote]

Seattle is a more fundamentally sound football team than Atlanta.

Running the football = winning playoff football is a tough correlation. See Giants last year. NFL Champ. Worst rushing team in NFL last year. See Packers. NFL Champ year before, lousy rushing game.

Atlanta lost because they stopped being aggressive. Their coaches called a horrible game. Zero points in the second half, at home, after scoring 24 points in the first half. Two weeks in a row.

If I were an Atlanta fan, and I'm not, I'd throw myself in front of a bus. Hopefully not before stepping on Mike Smith's neck. Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Rookie Blue. He should be on suicide watch, no?
[/quote]

Both the years you mentioned, the Giants and Packers had a improved run game in the playoffs. The Giants ran it pretty well with Bradshaw and Jacobs when it mattered, and James Starks came on strong and provided some balance for the Pack. But the point still remains true, gotta run the ball and play D.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358790817' post='6271159']
Both the years you mentioned, the Giants and Packers had a improved run game in the playoffs. The Giants ran it pretty well with Bradshaw and Jacobs when it mattered, and James Starks came on strong and provided some balance for the Pack. But the point still remains true, gotta run the ball and play D.
[/quote]

The Giants had no where to go but up. They got outrushed by both the Pack and the 49ers last year yet still won those playoff games. They won because of Eli and his receiver's outstanding play (and because Kyle Williams can't field a kick).

There is a reason it's repeated week-after-week, it's a quarterback-driven league.

Don't get me wrong. Defense is the other side of the coin to offense and rushing is still important...but it all starts with the QB in today's NFL.

[quote name='NYKnuckleballer' timestamp='1358791596' post='6271241']
[/quote]

The Giants had no where to go but up. They got outrushed by both the Pack and the 49ers last year yet still won those playoff games. They won because of Eli and his receiver's outstanding play (and because Kyle Williams can't field a kick).

There is a reason it's repeated week-after-week, it's a quarterback-driven league.

Don't get me wrong. Defense is the other side of the coin to offense and rushing is still important...but it all starts with the QB in today's NFL.
[/quote]

That may be true to a point, but notice Peyton, Brees, Eli, Brady, Rodgers are sitting at home.

Having a great qb can really help no doubt and can win games and championships for you, but having a competent qb who doesnt make mistakes (ie game manager/pretty good qb) surrounded by a strong team in all facets, seem to have a longer lasting recipe for success.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'd agree with this. Running the ball makes life a lot easier but it almost always falls on the shoulders of the QB. Gore and LMJ ran the ball well yesterday but Kaepernick was still a very efficient 16-21 for 233 yards and [b]0 turnovers. [/B]That was the difference. The 2 TO's by Ryan killed them.

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358790553' post='6271129']
[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358789569' post='6271007']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Haha i have been reading over this thread since it started and all i have noticed is that your posts are extremely long winded for no reason arguing stats and predictions and in the end it doesnt even matter. The game will be played and the winner will be clear, so why argue pointless stats and probability? my only other post was less than 10 words long yet i was 100% correct.[/b] And for the record, I dont know anything about the Ray Lewis murder thing so my question was legitimate. I didnt take an interest in NFL football as a whole until about 6 or 7 years ago. I am in the process of looking up the story now. Before this i only heard small niblets about the murder thing. All I know so far is that Ray is a class act and a sports icon.

[/quote]

1. Then you cant understand what Im writing....I put multiple times that predictions and talking heads are pointless......the game will be determined by the players (I can copy it if you want).
2. This is a message board, where fans of teams are breaking down facts and info about their favorite teams before/after the game (what the thread is about)....just because people understand the game of football and can talk about it in depth and you dont have anything of value to add in 10 words or less isnt really a credit to you or knock on somebody else..
[/quote]
Sorry your majesty. From now on if I have a sports comment ill be sure to ask you if its okay since you are the sports guru. You take this stuff way too seriously for a golf forum. You should be on an NFL forum or ESPN or something with your unconditional lopsided arguments. Most of what you are saying with the playoffs i agree with but you launch personal attacks on anybody that jokes with you or disagrees with you. Understanding the game of football is easy to do, talking the game of football in depth is easy to do. That doesnt mean I want to get caught up in your so called wrath of football knowledge prowess. It will be fun to read through the replies on here for the next 2 weeks arguing stats and predictions. Like I said, I dont care who wins now between the 2 since they were my 2 picks to begin with but I look forward to your film breakdown and expertise on why the 49ers will and should win

[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358792293' post='6271299']
Sorry your majesty. From now on if I have a sports comment ill be sure to ask you if its okay since you are the sports guru. You take this stuff way too seriously for a golf forum. You should be on an NFL forum or ESPN or something with your unconditional lopsided arguments. Most of what you are saying with the playoffs i agree with but you launch personal attacks on anybody that jokes with you or disagrees with you. Understanding the game of football is easy to do, talking the game of football in depth is easy to do. That doesnt mean I want to get caught up in your so called wrath of football knowledge prowess. It will be fun to read through the replies on here for the next 2 weeks arguing stats and predictions. Like I said, I dont care who wins now between the 2 since they were my 2 picks to begin with but I look forward to your film breakdown and expertise on why the 49ers will and should win
[/quote]

Im not upset or anything nor am I attacking you either...if you have something of value to add to the conversation thats great but so far you are just poking fun at people whose favorite teams played yesterday and one made the superbowl. People do take their favorite teams seriously and are invested in them...same as you are as with your fave hockey team Im guessing. I havent seen you really post anything in this thread about the playoffs to know where you think I am disagreeing with you.

Other viewpoints and opinions from anybody are great and welcomed, the fact that people disagree and explain why or present something else is all good. Its how sports work dude, fans of two teams are going to toss barbs and jabs as to why they hope or think their team will win....... ultimately (as you and I have agreed on apparently) it means nothing as to what actually happens on the field. Its just part of the fun doesnt mean you are intolerant of another opinion. You happen to toss out some very outlandish and wild thoughts/opinions from way out in leftfield and in doing so, you are going to get people who disagree pretty strongly. lol thats what happens when you talk about aliens building pyramids, Jerry Rice or Gretzky not being the best....Those are fine if they are your beliefs and opinions, no worries at all...just know that people are going to disagree with them since they are a tad out there.....doesnt mean they dont count, youre dumb, wacky or whatever or you arent allowed your own opinion at all.

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358793212' post='6271377']
[/quote]

Im not upset or anything nor am I attacking you either...if you have something of value to add to the conversation thats great but so far you are just poking fun at people whose favorite teams played yesterday and one made the superbowl. People do take their favorite teams seriously and are invested in them...same as you are as with your fave hockey team Im guessing. I havent seen you really post anything in this thread about the playoffs to know where you think I am disagreeing with you.

Other viewpoints and opinions from anybody are great and welcomed, the fact that people disagree and explain why or present something else is all good. Its how sports work dude, fans of two teams are going to toss barbs and jabs as to why they hope or think their team will win....... ultimately (as you and I have agreed on apparently) it means nothing as to what actually happens on the field. Its just part of the fun doesnt mean you are intolerant of another opinion. You happen to toss out some very outlandish and wild thoughts/opinions from way out in leftfield and in doing so, you are going to get people who disagree pretty strongly. lol thats what happens when you talk about aliens building pyramids, Jerry Rice or Gretzky not being the best....Those are fine if they are your beliefs and opinions, no worries at all...just know that people are going to disagree with them since they are a tad out there.....doesnt mean they dont count, youre dumb, wacky or whatever or you arent allowed your own opinion at all.
[/quote]

I totally forgot about the alien pyramid building thread. That was epic!

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

[/quote]

Other viewpoints and opinions from anybody are great and welcomed, the fact that people disagree and explain why or present something else is all good. Its how sports work dude, fans of two teams are going to toss barbs and jabs as to why they hope or think their team will win....... ultimately (as you and I have agreed on apparently) it means nothing as to what actually happens on the field. Its just part of the fun doesnt mean you are intolerant of another opinion. You happen to toss out some very outlandish and wild thoughts/opinions from way out in leftfield and in doing so, you are going to get people who disagree pretty strongly. lol thats what happens when you talk about aliens building pyramids, Jerry Rice or Gretzky not being the best....Those are fine if they are your beliefs and opinions, no worries at all...just know that people are going to disagree with them since they are a tad out there.....doesnt mean they dont count, or you arent allowed your own opinion at all.
[/quote]
I like thinking outside the box and imagining things arent always as they seem, it is how i have adapted my mind after experiencing some strange things as a child. Doesnt make me insane or something.

I didnt really poke fun at anyones favorite team. All i said was that Baltimore and San Fran would win and go to the Super Bowl. I have to respect the Ravens defense but I think the 9ers have a better shot at taking the victory, their D is as good as anyone and the multiple offensive threats they posess are going to have the Ravens on their heels on defense to start, its been awhile since they have seen a dual threat qb. Then again Ray Lewis did build the pyramids. What do you think will happen with the QB situation in San Francisco if C.Kaepernick wins the big one?

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358791962' post='6271273']
[/quote]

[/quote]

That may be true to a point, but notice Peyton, Brees, Eli, Brady, Rodgers are sitting at home.

Having a great qb can really help no doubt and can win games and championships for you, but having a competent qb who doesnt make mistakes (ie game manager/pretty good qb) surrounded by a strong team in all facets, seem to have a longer lasting recipe for success.
[/quote]Or playing against a team that doesn't make it a goal to take out (injure) key players... that helps too.

--kC

Ping 430Max 10k / Callaway UW 17 & 21 / Srixon ZX5 Irons (5-AW) / Vokey SM8 56* & 60*, Callaway, 64*

[quote name='DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan' timestamp='1358794810' post='6271483']
[/quote]

Other viewpoints and opinions from anybody are great and welcomed, the fact that people disagree and explain why or present something else is all good. Its how sports work dude, fans of two teams are going to toss barbs and jabs as to why they hope or think their team will win....... ultimately (as you and I have agreed on apparently) it means nothing as to what actually happens on the field. Its just part of the fun doesnt mean you are intolerant of another opinion. You happen to toss out some very outlandish and wild thoughts/opinions from way out in leftfield and in doing so, you are going to get people who disagree pretty strongly. lol thats what happens when you talk about aliens building pyramids, Jerry Rice or Gretzky not being the best....Those are fine if they are your beliefs and opinions, no worries at all...just know that people are going to disagree with them since they are a tad out there.....doesnt mean they dont count, or you arent allowed your own opinion at all.
[/quote]
I like thinking outside the box and imagining things arent always as they seem, it is how i have adapted my mind after experiencing some strange things as a child. Doesnt make me insane or something.

I didnt really poke fun at anyones favorite team. All i said was that Baltimore and San Fran would win and go to the Super Bowl. I have to respect the Ravens defense but I think the 9ers have a better shot at taking the victory, their D is as good as anyone and the multiple offensive threats they posess are going to have the Ravens on their heels on defense to start, its been awhile since they have seen a dual threat qb. Then again Ray Lewis did build the pyramids. What do you think will happen with the QB situation in San Francisco if C.Kaepernick wins the big one?
[/quote]

Yeah man...thats what I was trying to say. Doesnt make you insane, but wild ideas are going to include pretty strong opposition.

I just meant, you were poking fun about me posting my take and others on the game and all. No real issues either way, just wanting to make sure everybody is good and understanding each other.

As for the qb situation, I think its been cemented a while ago. My question was never why..its clear the amount of vast raw talent that Kaep has...but it was "is this decision needed right now?". I think it has paid off so far and God forbid we win, it will stamp Kaepernicks magical legacy and the fortitude and genious that Harbaugh had to make the switch midseason in the media history forever. Granted next year Kaep can regress horribly and be a terrible qb and Harbaugh fall off the wagon of coaching, anything can happen... the NFL is cruel lol.

But going forward, I think my main concern would be what does Kaepernick continue to do when he starts seeing teams for the second time, and defenses have more and more tape on him...does he adjust as well and continue to play at a high level? Does he hit a wall and struggle? Will the read option be here to stay?

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB

[quote name='Imp' timestamp='1358795067' post='6271503']
[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1358791962' post='6271273']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Or playing against a team that doesn't make it a goal to take out (injure) key players... that helps too.

--kC
[/quote]

I dont get what you are saying...

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

WITB