If you have a pending issue with CrippleCreekPro Please Read Immediately

Gxgolfer

Ok I will ask the question....Why is he sending some MO refunds UPS and others USPS?Smells fishy to me to say the least....

I agree. Well anyways I got a UPS tracking numer (1z1w968a6891236985), however, it doesn't work (doesn't have a package attached to that number). Does anyone know if the reason is because its the weekend and the package hasn't been sent yet?

Does anyone else's MO tracking number work?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only possible reason I could think of is because USPS is closed on the weekends in alot of locations.

Yeah that's pretty much what he told me when I asked him why the USPS MO was sent via UPS. His quote to me,

"USPS closed at 12:30 EST, the money order was picked up at 8:30, but did not have everyone's information to ship everything yet.

Went out UPS.

Stephen"

what a crock....Boba and Tex have the same tracking number. I'm one more mistake away from contacting my local PD. Can't believe anything this idiot has to say.

Ok I will ask the question....Why is he sending some MO refunds UPS and others USPS?Smells fishy to me to say the least....

I agree. Well anyways I got a UPS tracking numer (1z1w968a6891236985), however, it doesn't work (doesn't have a package attached to that number). Does anyone know if the reason is because its the weekend and the package hasn't been sent yet?

Does anyone else's MO tracking number work?

I don't think any UPS tracking numbers are working. Mine doesn't because it has an extra character somewhere. I called UPS and they told me that. Gotta have 18 characters and no more.

Nothing is safe in my bag!

I have also been screwed by this guy. Two weeks ago, I traded (or supposedly did) a new in box pair of Classic Tours for a used set of 690cbs. I have all of the tracking info on my end where the shoes got there almost two weeks ago. I still have no clubs and no money. I got the same excuses as everyone else, mother in law died, lost shipment, yada yada. He offered to paypal me the cash, but nothing yet. We traded, so I can't file a paypal dispute. I assumed by him being a WRX "certified seller" it would be a safe transaction. What do you have to do to become one, just request it? Do you not have to have any info on file in case of these situations?

BTW, I have no tracking number. It was also an excuse of, I left it at work and such. So you guys can add $200 to the pot as well.

I almost think everyone should have their packages forwarded to their local PD for inspection. That is the best way to prove that the guy sent you the wrong equipment and/or wrong MO amount.

Has anyone spoken to him today on the phone or anything? I suspect we won't hear from him again.

I have also been screwed by this guy. Two weeks ago, I traded (or supposedly did) a new in box pair of Classic Tours for a used set of 690cbs. I have all of the tracking info on my end where the shoes got there almost two weeks ago. I still have no clubs and no money. I got the same excuses as everyone else, mother in law died, lost shipment, yada yada. He offered to paypal me the cash, but nothing yet. We traded, so I can't file a paypal dispute. I assumed by him being a WRX "certified seller" it would be a safe transaction. What do you have to do to become one, just request it? Do you not have to have any info on file in case of these situations?

BTW, I have no tracking number. It was also an excuse of, I left it at work and such. So you guys can add $200 to the pot as well.

People on this thread have all his information as he has not faked any of it. Also please see this post about your other questions:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=437306

He paypaled me a refund over 10 days ago and has known it didnt work for over a week. Hes had plenty of time to send me a MO or do SOMETHING that would make things better. How much longer do we have to wait to do something?

Have you filed a report with your local police and pointed them to the Delaware State Police?

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

I still can't understand for the life of me why the detective told CCP to stay away from this site. He needs to check in to see that we are figured out his little game.

I don't know why either, but It is harder to charge him while several items are confirmed to be in the mail. I can only ask all of you to contact your local police & tell them of your problems & of the problems of others. give them the # to the delaware state police (302-697-4455) & set up your contacts now! You can always back off & tell them the problem is fixed, but if or when the items don't arrive, you don't want to waste any time explaining things to a local officer & waiting for a detective to contact everyone else.

Again, If you had a bad dealing with Stephen, call your police asap.

it was not "certified seller" it was "approved seller'.. which pretty much means the person got the OK to sale in volume on this site without contributing in any other manner to the website. See the BST is FREE for you guys to sale you extras, but not for someone looking to do nothing more then dump all their goods here and not contribute to the growth of the site in a positive manner. I believe the name has been changed recently to something like classified supporter or something similar.. which pretty much means they pay to list items.

Creeps like CCP we hope are very rare and we do our best to provide a safe place for people to buy,sell and trade clubs, but there is always someone out there looking for an angle to rip people off. I feel much safer here then I do ebay.

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

I still can't understand for the life of me why the detective told CCP to stay away from this site. He needs to check in to see that we are figured out his little game.

There was never a detective. I am amazed at how gullible people can be. If a guy is a crook, then he is a crook. People don't change their true colors.

I don't know why either, but It is harder to charge him while several items are confirmed to be in the mail. I can only ask all of you to contact your local police & tell them of your problems & of the problems of others. give them the # to the delaware state police (302-697-4455) & set up your contacts now! You can always back off & tell them the problem is fixed, but if or when the items don't arrive, you don't want to waste any time explaining things to a local officer & waiting for a detective to contact everyone else.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but my local PD here isn't willing to do anything about the situation. They wouldn't even contact the Delaware state police to look into the magnitude of CCP's offense, even after telling them about the amount of money being scammed and the number of people affected.

The Police Officer pretty much gave me a lecture saying that if you're dealing with someone online it's a "Buyer Beware" scenario and that "straight trades aren't the best way to conduct deals online". I guess I'd have to resort to contacting the PD in Delaware...hopefully they're amassing claims against CCP....my local PD wasn't much of a help...

All I can really do now is wait and hope the Stephen is going to do the right thing and refund the money owed.....fingers crossed.....

There was never a detective. I am amazed at how gullible people can be. If a guy is a crook, then he is a crook. People don't change their true colors.

Actually I did contact a detective in camden & my local PD they both contacted stephen and advised him to make things right.

There was a detective, I talked to him!

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but my local PD here isn't willing to do anything about the situation. They wouldn't even contact the Delaware state police to look into the magnitude of CCP's offense, even after telling them about the amount of money being scammed and the number of people affected.

The Police Officer pretty much gave me a lecture saying that if you're dealing with someone online it's a "Buyer Beware" scenario and that "straight trades aren't the best way to conduct deals online". I guess I'd have to resort to contacting the PD in Delaware...hopefully they're amassing claims against CCP....my local PD wasn't much of a help...

All I can really do now is wait and hope the Stephen is going to do the right thing and refund the money owed.....fingers crossed.....

Same here....

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

Please do not post in this thread unless you are directly involved. We don't want any mis-communications or confusion.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Well I guess I have the only helpful PD out here. He just left my house. I gave him all of Stephen's information as well as the basic idea of what was going on here with everybody. He said he would go ahead and get some paperwork rolling and would contact the Delaware State Police. He also said he would call Stephen to light a fire under him to get things fixed correctly. He said recovering my money was a civil process and would cost me $60-80, but it's worth getting the $300 something back.

I had a similar problem when I first called my local pd. They first told me that I would have to settle this in small claims court, but I called them back about five times & finally got someone who would listen.

Tell your local police officers that is is there responsibility to contact the Delaware state pd & you want to speak with a detective or someone who will listen & not give you a cop out (pun intended) & a lecture. Stick with it Victork.

Reading through the posts from the last 24 hours. Like Gxgolfer has said a million times, if you aren't part of this, stay out of it.

For the guy who said there is no Camden, DE.

Camden Police Department

2 S Main St

Camden Wyoming, DE 19934

(302) 698-9232

There is a Camden and a Camden-Wyoming, according to google maps

I had a similar problem when I first called my local pd. They first told me that I would have to settle this in small claims court, but I called them back about five times & finally got someone who would listen.

Tell your local police officers that is is there responsibility to contact the Delaware state pd & you want to speak with a detective or someone who will listen & not give you a cop out (pun intended) & a lecture. Stick with it Victork.

Thanks for the advice Boba...I'll keep at it until they listen.

Well considering I started into a deal with this guy a few days but told him I needed a few days to finalize.I feel pretty lucky right now.Friday I sent him a message telling him it couldn,t be finalized as soon as I thought it might and I didn,t want to hold him up and sell his stuff.Funny thing is one of the things I was going to trade his way was a SC Studio Stainless Newport 2.5.I read here he was suppose to be mailing a guy one.Wonder if it was the one I was going to send him.This guys got my office email and phone no.Hopefully that can,t cause a problem.

Please do not post in this thread unless you are directly involved. We don't want any mis-communications or confusion.

How many times does this have to be posted in this thread, read up guys if you haven't been directly affected then stop clogging the thread up. It really doesn't do the rest of us any good at all.

Generally the police will not do anything. the fact that yoyu guys got a couple to call the state police in his home state is really i surprise.

the problem with what he is doing is that it is an a grey area of the law. even though the $ amouts should be considered grand theft, they do not consider it a crime, it's a civil metter.

I sold a set of wheels on ebay 4 years ago for $1200.00, the guy who won the auction paid me via paypal and i sent the wheels ($150 beans for shipping that he paid) when he got them he did not like them so i agreed to take them back put i wanted him to pay the shipping back to me and i was not going to reimburse him for the original shipping.

He filed a complaint to paypal they froze my acount for 45 days, I won but he never sent the wheels back so i thought he just decided to keep them. About 15 days later paypal contacts me and says the buyer has now gone to his bank that he uses with paypal and says he never recieved the wheels. Paypal claims they will fight on my behalf. They claim they do but loose, even though i provode them with all the shipping info.

paypal then wants me to give them $1200.00, plus I have no wheels!!!! ( which i have never done and stopped using paypal)

I was told it was all a civil matter, not a crime amd I would have to spend time and money to sue him in his town if I wanted to recover anything!

So don't think the cops will be very helpful with this, just like xgator!