If you have a pending issue with CrippleCreekPro Please Read Immediately

Gxgolfer

Some members have PM me about some transactions that have not gone well and or have been refunded. Please PM me if you have a deal that has not been completed satisfactorily so that I can try to have them all dealt with at once.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've have been talking with people involved and things seem to be moving along.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

Please PM the information requested by Stephen.

Could you please inform all of those coming to you, to give you their addresses, and the amount owed. I will gladly ship everyone money orders and resolve the issue with paypal, as soon as I come back on Sunday. If you could just let everyone know that I will be sending money to them on Monday, I would greatly appreciate them just leaving that info with you, instead of nasty threatening messages towards myself and my family.

Stephen

BST AD Help

I am suposed to be getting an R5 TP with a Diamana 83x and weight kit..He sent me a PM saying he would send me a money order...We will see....

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

I attempted to purchase a set of Ping S58s from this guy. After days of being told that they were to arrive via FEDEX, I called FEDEX and was told there was no delivery coming to me from his state. I contacted him and he issued me a Paypal refund that never came through. After finding out there is an issue with his paypal account, I confronted him and was told that he would overnight me a Money Order. So, I asked him to mail me a USPS Money Order via Express Mail. I spoke with him tonight on the phone as was reassured that the money order was mailed to overnighted to me today. The tracking number finally hit the USPS system around 11 PM tonight. so we shall see tomorrow if I get a full refund.

This has been a royal pain in the a**, good luck to everyone. Hopefully this guy does the right thing.

KingOfAces,

Keep your money! Just move on and be glad you haven't sent him anything.

name='rmbr2' date='Feb 10 2007, 01:58 AM' post='437289']

KingOfAces,

Keep your money! Just move and and be glad you haven't sent him anything.

Uhh, speak for yourself. He has my set of Irons

The poastal inspector in my state is already aware of this guy. If you get burned use this form .

he's got my hibore too. He could open up another pro shop with all the clubs/money he owes all of us. Anyone know why?

This is what I have been working on and pieced together from the past few days. Some details are left out but this is the gist.

It seems the CrippleCreekPro (CCP) did alot of transactions in a short amount of time and was working at his name sake's Pro Shop(Btw, he no longer works there). He said he had someone ship out all these items for him and that their was a gigantic mess up and things either got shipped to the wrong address, mis-labeled, or was never sent out, or stolen.

He supposedly received some items back and then tried to resend a bunch of items but didn't keep proper records.

I attempted to keep everyone as patient and even keeled as possible because he was issuing paypal refunds to people. Some refunds went pending for lack of funds and there seemed to be some delay to get adequate funds to satisfy the requirements. Meanwhile people were getting rightly upset and one person put in a paypal claim. Once that occurs, the accounts frozen. Before it was frozen, some people did get refunds but, not all.

CCP has said he sent out USPS money orders to some individuals that supposedly will arrive tomorrow and says he will ship all pending transactions out Monday with Postal Money Orders as instructed in my previous post.

I don't know why CCP continued to try to do deals when he has such an initial mess but, he also has been refunding people money and sending equipment, albeit to wrong places. One member has his full information and has been helpful in trying to ease things along.

People physically threatening him and his family, if true, is not very good thing to do because it may not help everyone get things taken care of in the end. It seems like he is trying to make an attempt to make things right and hasn't cut and run yet.

There also has been suggestion that he is Xgator. From the information received, this does not seem to be the case on first look. This does not imply that it cannot happen or isn't some elaborate scheme but, it just doesn't seem that way right now. As stated, one member does have information that he has verified.

It would be good if people stated if they did receive something in the mail as packages were mis-shipped.

Also,

Please everyone read this post about our Classified Rules:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39719

BST AD Help

I'll post pics in 15 minutes. I have to leave work first.

He said that HE grabbed the wrong putter & switched up the headcovers. So I can understand that mistakes happen (even though I don't make them). but there is a slight ;) difference between a studio design & a generic headcover and a sexy center shaft newport2 beach & a blue prototype headcover. Isn't it crazy how many assistants mess up when shipping golf clubs?

So who owns this?

Yikes...he reassured me that he supposedly resent my 905R and vokey wedge this week, but I am extremely skeptical about whether it was sent and if I will actually get what I paid for. ;) I told myself not to do it...sometimes a deal that is too good to be true probably is.

I got the wrong putter in the mail. I'll post pics in 15 minutes. I have to leave work first.

I did a straight trade with CCP, my set of Rac CB/MB Combos for his Rapture Driver. Apparently my club was one of the clubs that was involved in the big mess up (not sure the reason why, like GX said, either mislabelled, etc.). Talked to him today and he said he was going to send out a USPS Money order this weekend (he stated he'd be away but would get the MO out in the city where he'd be).

I hope the MO makes it and every one else get's there issues resolved.

Then how do you think he giving the money back? Are you serious?

Well let's hope he has another bank account from which he can draw upon to write up the MO's

I'll post pics in 15 minutes. I have to leave work first.

He said that HE grabbed the wrong putter & switched up the headcovers. So I can understand that mistakes happen (even though I don't make them). but there is a slight ;) difference between a studio design & a generic headcover and a sexy center shaft newport2 beach & a blue prototype headcover. Isn't it crazy how many assistants mess up when shipping golf clubs?

So who owns this?

Not sure if I'm correct, but I don't recall any of his ads having a studio design for sale....maybe it's not one of the clubs he made a transaction with, he said he had A LOT of stuff for sale...so who knows

Not sure if I'm correct, but I don't recall any of his ads having a studio design for sale....maybe it's not one of the clubs he made a transaction with, he said he had A LOT of stuff for sale...so who knows

I don't think he is just mixing up clubs that he is selling. I have a feeling that he is shipping clubs that others are trading him to the other traders.

CCP trades with member A

CCP trades with member B

A & B ship clubs to CCP

CCP ships A's clubs to B & b's clubs to member Z. Did I mention Member Z?

I think this CCP situation is a combination of poor preparation, poor execution and poor communication. If this guy(s) really, truly, genuinely was a scumbag scammer, none of you would have received your clubs, replacement clubs and certainly not refunds. Easy for me to say, right? That being said, you all have every right to be angry and frustrated, but threatening him and his family with physical violence? Seriously, step back, take a breath, take a look and think about it. If any of you did any research, you would find (quite easily, I might add) that he is easy to locate....you really want to spend $___ to fly to whateverville, usa and thump him? I'm not saying to let things slide or whatever, s*** happens, but come on people...there are better ways to handle the situation, no?...ummmm, such as show a little patience and then take the "appropriate" action (if warranted).

Anywho...I'm rambling. Just my 2 cents (sense?)

TITLEIST 905R, 9.5*, V2 S
ADAMS F11 TI PVD, 14.5*, ATTAS 7S RK
SONARTEC HB-001, 19*, JAVLN FX M7
WILSON STAFF 1969 BULLET BACKS, 3-PW, RIFLE 6.0
VOKEY SM, 54.10, 60.08
SCOTTY CAMERON SS LAGUNA 1.5

I don't think he is just mixing up clubs that he is selling. I have a feeling that he is shipping clubs that others are trading him to the other traders.

CCP trades with member A

CCP trades with member B

A & B ship clubs to CCP

CCP ships A's clubs to B & b's clubs to member Z. Did I mention Member Z?

This has to be the case.. Seems like far too many involved to be just a legit mistake.

Did anyone ever get the right clubs??

TM R1 Phenom
Ping 18*
TM 22*
Mizuno Easy Forged
TM 52-56=60
2 ball blade milled

I think this CCP situation is a combination of poor preparation, poor execution and poor communication. If this guy(s) really, truly, genuinely was a scumbag scammer, none of you would have received your clubs, replacement clubs and certainly not refunds. Easy for me to say, right? That being said, you all have every right to be angry and frustrated, but threatening him and his family with physical violence? Seriously, step back, take a breath, take a look and think about it. If any of you did any research, you would find (quite easily, I might add) that he is easy to locate....you really want to spend $___ to fly to whateverville, usa and thump him? I'm not saying to let things slide or whatever, s*** happens, but come on people...there are better ways to handle the situation, no?...ummmm, such as show a little patience and then take the "appropriate" action (if warranted).

Of course physical threatening isn't the way to solve this. But right now CCP is the only claiming this has taken place and to be honest I don't believe a word he's saying! I think it's yet another excuse to delay everything.

Anyway he's done a pretty good job with getting so many deals in a short amount of time and an even greater job with making excuses and delaying everything. This seems to be planned very well and I doubt we're getting our money back (or the clubs we payed for). Of course I hope I'm wrong...

My newport 2.5 never showed up. He told me it shipped with UPS which sounds phoney considering ive only heard Fex Ex and USPS from you guys. Even though he claims hes shipping a MO to me, I will not be shocked if it doesnt make it. When was the last time hes contacted anyone? Its been 2 days since hes PMd me.

I heard from him yesterday...

But same old excuses and lies.

PLEASE,

I only want people who are directly involved with this to reply to this message. I do not want guessing or maybes.

BST AD Help

Thanks for rambling on an issue with which you have no involvement. Now let me help you out with the facts.....

1) There are nine (ten including myself) members on this post alone who have lost clubs or money to this "member".

2) This "member" tells Gxgolfer that there were some shipping mix-ups. (yet none of the ten members on this post have received packages with the wrong clubs).

3) This "member" on two different occassions told me that my items had shipped, but could not provide a tracking number. (No clubs received, and after a week, when he finally provided a tracking number, there was no such record.)

4) This "member" then told me he had processed a PayPal refund. (Refund appears, but conveniently was put in "pending" status due to insufficient funds.)

5) This "member" then communicated to me that he had received the clubs he had shipped to me back because of a shipping label mix-up. He claimed that the clubs had been shipped all the way to Nashville before UPS caught the error. He said he would reship immediately.

6) I told him not to send the clubs, just put funds into PayPal to clear up the refund situation. The "member" then claimed that he processed the refund in good faith, and was resending the clubs, and that I could decide whether to keep them or return them. (Week later, no refund, no clubs)

7) "Member" on Thursday claims that he will be transferring funds and that the PayPal refund should be squared away after midnight and available on Friday. (Obviously not the case, and evidently his account is frozen due to a dispute, which he must be aware of.)

8) I send message to "member" stating that I do not have PayPal refund. He states that he is on the way to USPS to send me a Money order. He sends me a tracking number.

9) I received the "members" phone number and called him late Friday afternoon I am non-threatening, and he assures me he sent a money order shortly after noon that I will receive today (Saturday).

Based on the information above, and the events of the last two weeks, perhaps you could explain to me and the other members on here who have been screwed by this "member" what I could have done to be more patient?

Also, what exactly are my options? I was the first to provide negative feedback on this "member" to warn others. After I did so, all hell broke loose in my mailbox, which I have now had to archive on six different occassions. There are others affected who have not responded on this post yet.

Based on the fact that this "member" has yet to keep a single commitment he has made to any member on this forum, it is difficult for me to comprehend why Gxgolfer thinks this "member" is taking care of everyone he screwed?

It is easy for the unaffected such as yourself to sit back and tell the rest of us who got screwed to "be patient". I wonder what your reaction would be if you were the member who spent $700 dollars on a Scotty Cameron putter that this guy sold, while the closest he ever came to owning it was copying a picture of it off of eBay?

My rant is over!!!!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

I have a pending transaction with Stephen. I sent him a shaft that arrived yesterday Feb.9 according to the tracking number. I am awaiting a Ping Hoofer Extreme and Bstone j33r 460 w/ mfs prototype. He said it was sent last Friday Feb.2, but does not have a tracking number on his receipt. I am hopeful.

Cheers

Jeremy

Postman just came, NO REFUND!

Game on!

Just spoke with him again, told me that he sent the Money Order and has no clue why it isn't here yet. He has given me NOTHING in the form of the truth so I am expecting the worst. I guess there is a slight chance that it could show up on Monday but I am guessing I am SOL.

My inbox is overflowing, we need to get a space where we can document all of this.

My question is who wanted the r7 425 with the Pink Bimatrix? he wanted me to overnight it on Thursday. Of course I owe GXgolfer a huge Thank You since he posted this topic as I was arranging the transaction with CCP. After I cut off the transaction I haven't heard from CCP. But I'm one of the lucky ones.

The r7 is still available for whoever he promised it to. Just PM me.

Same deal as the rest of the guys, I made a trade with him and sent him a Cameron Prototype and he was supposed to send me one in exchange. I sent mine express to him almost two weeks ago and have not received anything yet. He told me that his "redneck wife" was sending it and then when it did not arrive said it was a mix up with the type of box he sent it in. Next, he promised it would be here by Friday and nothing is here. I have contacted him and he says that he is sending a MO for shipping and my putter back to me. He gave me a tracking # that did not register last night, but I have not tried it again today. I am hoping for the best, but it does not look very promising at this point.

Just spoke with him again, told me that he sent the Money Order and has no clue why it isn't here yet. He has given me NOTHING in the form of the truth so I am expecting the worst. I guess there is a slight chance that it could show up on Monday but I am guessing I am SOL.

My inbox is overflowing, we need to get a space where we can document all of this.

This news is not good..Sounde like the lies he has told me all alomg..After my club was "Delivered to the wrong address".He promised me he overnighted it to me.Gave me a tracking # and it ,the tracking #,was delivered to Nashville,I live in SO Cal...Now he says he is sending me a MO....There is no way some one could be so inept as to screw up ALL these shipments.SOMETHING is going on and it ain't kosher...

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1