If you have a pending issue with CrippleCreekPro Please Read Immediately

Gxgolfer

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

You still have alot to do. Pay EVERYONE back, not just 6 of us.

Everyone else:

The detective that I talked to told me earlier that if/when I got my money back, I no longer have a part in the investigation. That said, if anyone needs info feel free to PM me, but as far as the evidence that I have compiled, most if it is worthless now that I have been paid back.

We seem to be making progress. For those directly effected, please stay in touch with Stephen and get this sorted out. If you need info, get it from rmbr2 asap as he is no longer involved.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Guys i've had a lot of money go out today and Saturday. Im working on funding everyone back in a timely manner... I only hope that tonight has shown you that im actually committed in paying everyone back. Im not here to run guys. I spent 2500 tonight with refunds, and 400 in fees. I will be getting more money out tommorrow, and refunding everyone else within the next few days. Please excuse the fact I wasn't expecting 400 dollars for fees.

Stephen

Dude.. intention is everything in my book and your intention was to scam people and when that didnt work you lied to people. I beleive where you screwed up is underestimating the level at which us honest and trustworthy members stick together. You assumed you would rip these people off and deal with a few nasty emails from them, they would go away, and you move along with everyones money, you never expected a posse to chase you down like they have. You can give me the BS about I had a rough day, I screwed up shipping, blah, blah, blah...its all scammer talk. You were figuring the members to pay for the xbox 360, Sox tickets, and other stuff you splurged on at Ebay in recent days. You were dead WRONG my friend and you have been had, I am sure you will still try to make excuses and talk your way out of it as all true con artists do but we know what your original intent was, please dont think we are stupid!!!! I just feel bad for the person you scammed to get the $$ you have gotten to pay the guys back. I hope when this mess is over that the mods ban this scammer from posting so we dont have this happen again... there are honest guys out here who try to make this BST thing a good place to swap stuff around and ho' some extra stuff but a-holes like this could ruin it for us all becasue if there is no trust then we have nothing here. Mr Scammer, I suggest you go back and read my post earlier in this thread about the kid who lived local to me and ripped off the wrong guy on the net... it might make you think twice before you do it again... Good riddance!!!

I am not venting anything whether I was ripped off or not... I am trying to stick up for the integrity of this BST forum and to let this guy know that he shouldnt be patting himself on the back because SOME of the people are getting their money back and the fact that he has payed some people back doesnt make him honest as his first thought was to rip people off. His mistake ehre was getting caught not screwing up shipping or other lame stories he came up with. I do lots of deals on here and dont want the integrity of the board messed up because of scam artisits.

Dave,

I got your driver shipped out to you today. Expected date is on Valentines Day.

Track is : 1z1w968a0391319785

thank you for the responce. What service did you use. I would like $15 as well, what I paid for shipping.

Thanks,

David Hall

Alright, I dont think the track number has updated yet, I think everyone should call UPS.... I dont understand how legit tracking numbers from the iship label, haven't shown up yet, but I assure you it went out today. I will see what service will be easiest for your 15 bucks... it'll cost me 10 to WU it to you, so i'll look around in the morning.

Stephen

Yeh Ty...Wrong time and wrong place. People are coming around now that they are getting refunded. No more negative comments man. You have nothing to do with this stuff...

TSR2 8* w/ AD VF 7x

AI Smoke TD 3W w/ Ventus Black 8x

AI Smoke TD 7W w/ Ventus Black 8x

G425 4&5H w/ Ventus Blue 9x

T150 6-G w/ KBS Tour V X
SM10 Raw 54D/58K

Custom PLD Oslo

Just went to Western Union and picked up payment in full for items supposedly purchased. This concludes our business together. While I neither condone or will defend him, he never ran or did not respond to my inquiries. I dealt with him straight forward, no threats, verified every he told me and held him accountable for what he told me with the local police department. We are all upset and mad about this breach of our trust, but never say anything in anger. It will not help the situation. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and if my Cameorns happen to surface, please give them a good home :drinks: They belong to him now.

Mike

I contacted Stephen as he asked at around 6:00 pm and got a WU Number. Checked the number on the computer and it was good.

I then went to a local Publix and was surprised to find that Stephen had actually refunded my money.

Thank you, Stephen. Now you're task will be complete when you have refunded every member on this site the money that they have coming to them, and shipped every club that members have been waiting to receive.

My thanks to all of you who stuck together on this (davo326, IROC Pete, rmbr2, Boba, etc.), and especially to Gxgolfer for staying involved. I believe, like a previous poster, that CCP underestimated the ability of good, honest people to bond together as a community and work together until an injustice is corrected.

I trust that by the end of the week at the latest, everyone will receive their respective money / equipment, and the next time we all meet on this forum it will be to discuss the great game of golf!

(Or a one year reunion.....Boba, you're in charge of drinks and entertainment!!)

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

Ty Webb is only trying to help.He is a very well respected member of the board and one of the best in BST..I agree 100 % with what he has said in his recent posts...I was involved so I can echo what Ty has stated..

Make NO mistake We where SCAMMED!!! He got caught and rather than go to jail he has started to pay people back.If it was not a scam he would ship out clubs NOT money/refunds.I personly find it insulting to listen to people gush and say he is doing the right thing and being a "stand up guy"....Sheesh....I STILL don't have a driver! end rant

TM M2 2017 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 65 S
Ping G400 14.5 PING Tour 80g S
Ping Anser 17* 23* PING Tour  S
PING iE1 5-PW Modus3 105 S
PING Glide 2.0 50* 54* 60* Modus 115 Wedge S
BioMech 41"
NDMC Plus 4
ProV1

I contacted Stephen as he asked at around 6:00 pm and got a WU Number. Checked the number on the computer and it was good.

I then went to a local Publix and was surprised to find that Stephen had actually refunded my money.

Thank you, Stephen. Now you're task will be complete when you have refunded every member on this site the money that they have coming to them, and shipped every club that members have been waiting to receive.

My thanks to all of you who stuck together on this (davo326, IROC Pete, rmbr2, Boba, etc.), and especially to Gxgolfer for staying involved. I believe, like a previous poster, that CCP underestimated the ability of good, honest people to bond together as a community and work together until an injustice is corrected.

I trust that by the end of the week at the latest, everyone will receive their respective money / equipment, and the next time we all meet on this forum it will be to discuss the great game of golf!

(Or a one year reunion.....Boba, you're in charge of drinks and entertainment!!)

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but I have not received anything I was "promised" from this guy. Jer you can plead with people to not post neg. stuff on the guy, but bottom line is that this is far from finished. I have never received my putter. He has given me 3 tracking #'s for one club. Two of them he has recycled & given the #'s to other people, the last one is conveniently not in the UPS system. I spoke with an investigator for UPS & he informed me that it is possible to print shipping labels & never ship them out. If you don't ship an item that has been assigned a tracking #, it will not be in the system.

I hope there isn't a 1 year reunion because that would require stephen to make a few more SCAMS "mistakes"

Anyone else have problems with their UPS tracking# for their money order?...I am so fed up with invalid numbers etc. I dont even think the number he gave me is the right format to even be a tracking number...I'm glad he refunded other people, but I still feel like I am getting the runaround.

Same here. I'm owed $300, and all I have is a claim that the money order was sent by ups today, and a bogus tracking number. :drinks:

Everyone seems to be wrapping this one up. Not yet.

Jeremy

There are still more than a few people who need things tied up. The fact is that some are getting taken care of and all need to be.

If your case can be followed through with reporting to their local police and then forwarding to the DE state police, then you may get quicker action. Davo and a few had law enforcement involved and ready to go. I know Boba is there too I'm sure Stephen is going to take care of that quickly too.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Rich (rmbr2) and I are both retaining the checks he sent for evidence and information purposes, just in case Stephen pulls anything else, or does not wrap this up appropriately.

When the time comes, let us know if you need the info / copies. I'm sure it would help define the pattern and extent of what has taken place.

As for the other poster who defended Ty Webb, I agree with the fact that this was a scam from Day 1, and am not about to forget what this guy has put us through.

Which means, Stephen, you need to make this right by EVERYONE in order for this to be resolved. A gesture to a small percentage of the parties involved does not absolve you of your responsibility to all parties impacted by your actions.

MAKE IT RIGHT...QUICKLY!!!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

Anyone else have problems with their UPS tracking# for their money order?...I am so fed up with invalid numbers etc. I dont even think the number he gave me is the right format to even be a tracking number...I'm glad he refunded other people, but I still feel like I am getting the runaround.

Same here. I'm owed $300, and all I have is a claim that the money order was sent by ups today, and a bogus tracking number. :drinks:

Everyone seems to be wrapping this one up. Not yet.

Jeremy

Another one here who's UPS tracking number doesn't work that was supposedly sent Saturday.....It being Monday should have given UPS plenty of time to update the tracking codes.....